Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To See Vision/revelation From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To See Vision/revelation From God (1676 Views)

Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants / A Revelation From God... / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See Vision/revelation From God by ebukason3(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2017
please o how can i see vision or receive a revalation from God. If you know just use the comment. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Only intimacy with God through fellowshipping and studying of his words that were written with devoted time in prayers. When you study the word of God, it becomes a part of you, opens your heart and it encompasses you with his voice.

An open heart to God develops an open eye and ear spiritually.

Then he will begin to speak to you, your heart, in dreams, and visions. But you must ask, and it will be given unto you.

Most importantly, In Matthew 6:33 , Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and his righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Baawaa(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2017
In addition to the first comment,holiness, that is you stay away from sin

1 Like

Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Rapmaestro(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Smoke weed bought in akala and go slap a police officer near olosan... Or alakara
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
I hear some Pentecostal churches have schools where they teach these things, how to see vision, how to speak in tongues, how to command the holy spirit to obey you and run errands for them.

Maybe you should seek them out. When you've paid through your nose and they've drained you bank account maybe then you'll realise that what you're looking for is within you.
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
ebukason3:
please o how can i see vision or receive a revalation from God. If you know just use the comment. Thanks in advance.

Have your eyes open first before you can talk of seeing
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by ebukason3(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
I thank all of you for your contribution; i know that the Holy Spirit still speaks through peace of the mind, conveys His massage in our hearts, etc today. The main question is is it still possible to hear HIS audible voice today? Share your experiences please.
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Omudia11: 2:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Yes! Jesus Christ is the same today, yesterday and forever.

Holiness is the most important thing. Isaiah 59:1 speaks about our sins drawing us away from God. So draw closer to God by leading a holy life through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Do not pay anything to anyone to teach you about hearing from God.

ebukason3:
I thank all of you for your contribution; i know that the Holy Spirit still speaks through peace of the mind, conveys His massage in our hearts, etc today. The main question is is it still possible to hear HIS audible voice today? Share your experiences please.
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2017
I have heard cannabis is a good way to obtain a truly "spritual" experience
Re: How To See Vision/revelation From God by akintom(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Whatever the preachermen have pushed around, as hearing, seeing and experiencing some god, they are all subliminal phenomenon, secondary to lethal dose of religious illusion and delusion.

Without any exception, seeing, hearing and experiencing, what no other human beings can, are clear signs of schizophrenia, delusion, hallucination etc.

Till this hour, all such weird and absurd claims, are still classified as neuropsychiatric conditions.

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongue / Segregation In The Church... Christians Let's Talk / Indecent Dressing Attracts Rapists, Says Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.