Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. (2723 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by Ahmiee(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
didnt bother to read. whats op talking about
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by Immatex(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
If she really loves you, by now she would have paid for English lessons that you really need! angry

I beg to differ. His English is not as bad as now make it look, he only did not proof read his post and was probably tensed.

Learn to over look small imperfections, we all are humans.
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by Immatex(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Friend, matters of this nature are discussed in public as you can hardly get the advice you need here.

Seek counsel from mature happily married men who would not decide for you but help you reach your own decision because at the end, you will hold yourself accountable.

Also remember to seek direction from God.
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by adwaani(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Two words bro "money laundering" Better find out if she is related to dasuki before EFCC come for you
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
OP, no fear. She's just letting you know that if you break her heart, she'd be able to afford your coffin, too.
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by ikp120(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Shey you love the babe? Abegi go buy Range Rover jare. Or better still, just Gerarahia mehn! cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
ikp120:
Shey you love the babe? Abegi go buy Range Rover jare. Or better still, just Gerarahia mehn! cry
Hater
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by ikp120(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nma27:
Hater

Nah, I'm even wondering why the guy dey scared. I no dey hate o. Me go grab the thing with two hands and chop until I tire grin grin grin So long as I love her. wink wink

Shey you no gree for me? No problem at all angry
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by agrovick(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm currently dating Miley Cyrus and she credits my account with $25,000 daily and you don't see me making mouth.
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by ikp120(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
agrovick:
I'm currently dating Miley Cyrus and she credits my account with $25,000 daily and you don't see me making mouth.
Which movie be that?
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Are u ok, give me her number
Sorry I meant give her my number
See this bros oooo
The kind of opportunity I have been looking for since ehn
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by agrovick(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
ikp120:
Which movie be that?
The same one Op is watching
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by ikp120(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
agrovick:

The same one Op is watching
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by enuk80(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Immatex:

I beg to differ. His English is not as bad as now make it look, he only did not proof read his post and was probably tensed.

Learn to over look small imperfections, we all are humans.

thanks bro, it was a typing error
Re: Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. by dilini(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chéré biko @OP...

You mean that dat ya babe fired 2million naila into ya account and EFCC nefa dey find you make you explain which business dey fetch you dat kain money ekwa?
Chai.. OP can lie ehnn... jiri kwe nwayo na tu ashi

My 2cents sha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious Conversation Between Two Corpers( Photos) / Nigerians Girls Whose Hotness Just Trumped “cute” In A Massive Way 5 / My Gf Is Behaving Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.