Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? (1455 Views)

Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by 0ubenji(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
SlimmB:

That dude never break bottle for your head yet to dey talk say he too dey vex...
What's really the difference between marriage and serious date abi na serious relationship undecided
nothing bad if she sleep around ke but think na, shey Father Abraham wife sleep with another man abi na the wife yarn the husband to go Bleep one of the maid
grin grin U dey mind the mumu...
Forming cassanova..calling it virtue
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by 0ubenji(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

It's up to you what you like or not. Your opinion is strictly yours bro
what u av, young man, is not an opinion.. But absence of conscience
Re: Not Every Man That Cheats Is Bad. True Or False? by KunleSteel: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Not everyone that sins is of the devil. It's in the nature of man to sin. So far you go to church, pay your tithe, give alms to the needy, you should still be accepted by God and enter heaven.

Abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Give A Fuuu.ck Finally Dies On Nld / My Crazy Grlfrnd Woke Me Up Wit Slap 4 A Crazy Reason / Can You Marry Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.