Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive (577 Views)

What Religion Did Jesus Practice? / What Religion Is The Best? / What Religion Did Jesus Practice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive by Oludrex(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2017
According to Bible, Christianity started after the death of Christ in Antioch. this got me asking what's Jesus religion when he flogged traders in the synagogue or when he followed his parent to worship in the book of Matthew.
Re: What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive by blessedvisky(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Judaism.

1 Like

Re: What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive by Oludrex(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2017
so our lord saviour was a judaist... 🙈🙈🙈
Re: What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive by Boss13: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Oludrex:
According to Bible, Christianity started after the death of Christ in Antioch. this got me asking what's Jesus religion when he flogged traders in the synagogue or when he followed his parent to worship in the book of Matthew.

There are rumors that Jesus was an essene and his parents were in the esoteric sect. He did not practice Judaism and this can be seen with the frequent conflict with the Pharisee and Sadducees. In entirety, Jesus does not believe in religious order, these are used to control people and as history told us, Christianity was hijack and remodeled to fulfill the desires of privileged men

2 Likes

Re: What Religion Did Practise When He Was Alive by Wilgrea7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Boss13:

There are rumors that Jesus was an essene and his parents were in the esoteric sect. He did not practice Judaism and this can be seen with the frequent conflict with the Pharisee and Sadducees. In entirety, Jesus does not believe in religious order, these are used to control people and as history told us, Christianity was hijack and remodeled to fulfill the desires of privileged men

wow...I've read your posts and I'm amazed.. its finally nice to meet someone who has knowledge of the essenes and has read books like gospel of thomas.. have you read the gospel of mary madaglene and gospel of truth??.. what's your take on the scripture when Jesus told his disciples to preach the gospels to all creatures and all nations?? does it negate the restriction on the gentiles? i would like you to explain more on the salvation and how it takes time... it is ok if i open a discussion thread for both of us so that we don't derail this one? or rather send you a pm... thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Traditional Igbo Believe In The Afterlife / Who Is Mami Water??? / What If There Was No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.