Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Are Curses Effective? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Curses Effective? (12730 Views)

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Are Curses Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2017
how effective can a curse be? are curses even real?
Re: Are Curses Effective? by DaddySLY(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2017
can't say for sure... ah know some dude who was allegedly cursed... he uhh... he sees things tat ain't there... I guess you have to be cursed to know for sure....

8 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by SexyNairalander: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2017
just beg or bribe an old woman or better still find her trouble make she lay curse on you then in the nearest future you will tell us how effective it can be

2 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2017
If you believe in the supernatural then they are real to you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Lastking147(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2017
DaddySLY:
can't say for sure... ah know some dude who was allegedly cursed... he uhh... he sees things tat ain't there... I guess you have to be cursed to know for sure....
Lool true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2017
The only curse I acknowledge is poverty

The rest are just bunkum undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2017
poverty isn't a curse it's just a phase of life..
FYI u could b rich & still b on a bigger curse too.

5 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
I never believed in curses until I looked at Nigeria from another perspective.

Nigeria is cursed. We pray the most and are very religious yet suffer the most. Kidnapping, rape, corruption, ritual murders, armed robbery, very bad economy,violence inciting imams and Pastors, Ethnic hate, evil citizens and last it is cursed with bad rulers. Shows that the churches and mosques are filled with evil people whose prayers are an abomination to God.

Nigeria is cursed.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yup. Very.
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
A fight broke out from a house few distant from mine one early morning,turned out a guy living in that apartment slept with a hookerr overnight and the next morning didn't want to pay her,she was causing a scene and did some crazy ish, she scooped dirty water from the gutter and said some inaudible words drank it and just left,less than a week we heard the guy was no more,he died mysteriously.no body knows who the girl was.

5 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
justscorchone:
A fight broke out from a house few distant from mine one early morning,turned out a guy living in that apartment slept with a hookerr overnight and the next morning didn't want to pay her,she was causing a scene and did some crazy ish, she scooped dirty water from the gutter and said some inaudible words and just left,less than a week we heard the guy was no more,he died mysteriously.no body knows who the girl was.
oh oh tats bad may his soul RIP but then why do you think its the girl's curse tat gat him killed, what if it was a natural death just saying undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
oh oh tats bad may his soul RIP but then why do you think its the girl's curse tat gat him killed, what if it was a natural death just saying undecided

That will be one hell of a coincidence don't you think.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by CriticMaestro: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
curse wey carry juju wey our forefathers bin dey use is more than effective....even in the Bible its been said that there is power in what u say....so
Re: Are Curses Effective? by timmycris(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
all I have to say is nice dp u got there!
Re: Are Curses Effective? by FearFactor1: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
U mess akpu fly gate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by sukkot: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
yes. very effective. if GOD curse you ehn ? your whole 3rd and 4th generation go feel am sef
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Odunharry(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm. Lalasticlala are curses real?
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
sad
Re: Are Curses Effective? by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
in these parts people will always look for someone to blame for self inflicted woes. mtcheees curse ko curse ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Jimyn(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Very very effective. Buhari be like normal person to you? His life can never be the same again

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Royalfurnitures: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes they are.... But the Bible says :Curse without a cause shall not stand

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

3 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
I honestly thought about it very well, but I stopped when I realised that many of our forefathers will have sworn and cursed the whites who sold their children to slavery and their curse and juju no work. Maybe dem no give juju visa lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Shortyy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes, they are. Curses are real, if your mother or father or an elderly curses you, you are done for. And it's just like karma too, what you sow you reap.

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by David0(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
That depends on both parties involved.

If someone curses u, if u don't believe in d effect of dat curse, it will not affect u.#PowerOfTheHumanSpirit

The person who curses must hv a link btw himself n d target person. It kud b information, it kud b blood, but there must b something dat connects both parties for d curse to b effective.

But most of all, if u reject dat curse wt authority, it will never work.

One thing I've come to understand about life is dat, d negativity of life feeds on d human fear.

4 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by martineverest(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
capital YES...over effeective dey worry am.

Let old woman curse u in my village in edo, and u ll see d consequences
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you are really guilty of what the curse is about...
Then the answer is YES but if not, a curse without a cause is useless .

Curses ·will not harm someone who is innocent [that are undeserved never stick]; they are like ·darting [flitting] birds or flying swallows.
Proverb 26:2

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by DrChukzy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
ednut1:
in these parts people will always look for someone to blame for self inflicted woes. mtcheees curse ko curse ni

I normally laff whenever I see small children like you open your mouth and just say whatever you like simply because you have gotten a little exposed and small small things you read online has brainwashed you.

You even said "in these parts" grin Like The whites don't believe in curses. Stop making it seems like the Whites don't do juju or believe in curses.
The whites will tell you that ur language is vernacular,you will kindly nod ur head in agreement. shior.

Before your grandfathers and parents, curse don dey exist. If you are yet to learn bout the history of your tribe or village, kindly go and do so. Don't neglect your root and tradition because of one white man way of life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jimyn:
Very very effective. Buhari be like normal person to you? His life can never be the same again
evul grin

1 Like

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Error111: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please i want you to help me out in this dilemma i found myself.
During my childhood, i am a lazy type that i rarely take my bath twice in a week but one thing i discovered now is that my skin is very wrinkle like that of a 40years old man meanwhile i'm just 18 years old.
Please my skin is irritating, how can i get a pure & fresh skin again?
I'll really appreciate your advice.
Thanks
Re: Are Curses Effective? by Dongreat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
If curses are effective, Nigeria would have been the best country in the world. Curses are simply psychological thinking. Human beings are always afraid, so it's only normal to say something scary to influence them.

5 Likes

Re: Are Curses Effective? by Eleniyan15: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
if you ask me nah who I go ask
Re: Are Curses Effective? by prinsam30: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
just beg or bribe an old woman or better still find her trouble make she lay curse on you then in the nearest future you will tell us how effective it can be

Seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.