Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) (53347 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by guiddoti: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
This is ridiculous. Thesw guys arent keeping to faith again
In devil they trust ---creed. very shameful reading pastor acting opposite
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by SexyNairalander: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

How old are you?
What has age got to do with this topic? trying you act matured?

I don't like your type cos they take life too seriously even in a faceless forum
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by seguno2: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
What has age got to do with this topic? trying you act matured?

I don't like your type cos they take life too seriously even in a faceless forum

Your post below that I quoted and replied to, had nothing to do with the topic.

SexyNairalander:
very wicked op. . .how can you create a topic and also be the first to comment?

you go greedy o
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by SexyNairalander: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

Your post below that I quoted and replied to, had nothing to do with the topic.

I don't take things serious sir so i was only having fun as a fun person that I am
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Osyxcel:
Pastor?
this man in your meme has face like a bullmastiff
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by seguno2: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
I don't take things serious sir so i was only having fun as a fun person that I am

Noted.
Too many black people having fun has made us perpetual slaves in poverty to our equally intelligent white fellow Homo sapiens.
More of us need to get more serious about life.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afam4eva:
It will surprise you to know how many pastors sleep with church members. It's unfortunate that only very few get caught.

God knows.

Not all pastors are true believers.
While some pastors are.
For the former it will not be unexpected for them to go into sex.ua.l or any sin. The latter shouldn't at all, but sometimes do e.g. King David.

It is condemnable for any pastor real or fake to be associated with this and other sins. Repentance is the way out despite the shame and other consequences.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by SexyNairalander: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

Noted.
Too many black people having fun has made us perpetual slaves in poverty to our equally intelligent white fellow Homo sapiens.
More of us need to get more serious about life.
this is a nice speech buh I don't see how it relates with me commenting on a topic
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ban pastors - they are embarrassment to humanity.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by moposh: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Konji is no respecter of anniotin...even my pastor said so in church 2day.
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by lost24: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Na always wen u av people dressing half naked. If am a pastor every I will take one home.

U guys beta change ur lyf style like seriously.
Some people go to church on Sunday because of gal or fashion. Just to show up
Re: Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) by Azeequeen(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
goingape1:
na AFONJA?
I have no idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.