Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! (1021 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Error111: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Thanks for viewing this thread.

Please i want you to help me out in this dilemma i found myself.

During my childhood, i am a lazy type that i rarely take my bath twice in a week but one thing i discovered now is that my skin is very wrinkle like that of a 40years old man meanwhile i'm just 18 years old.

Please my skin is irritating, how can i get a pure & fresh skin again?

I'll really appreciate your advice.

Thanks.
..........................................................................................................................................
Lalasticlala
Lalasticalala
mynd44
dominique
seun

please for God sake, help me move the post to frontpage.
THANK YOU SIR
..................................................................................................................................
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Kyase(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Error111:
Thanks for viewing this thread.

Please i want you to help me out in this dilemma i found myself.

During my childhood, i am a lazy type that i rarely take my bath twice in a week but one thing i discovered now is that my skin is very wrinkle like that of a 40years old man meanwhile i'm just 18 years old.

Please my skin is irritating, how can i get a pure & fresh skin again?

I'll really appreciate your advice.

Thanks.
..........................................................................................................................................
Lalasticlala
Lalasticalala
mynd44
dominique
seun

THANK YOU SIR
..................................................................................................................................
Eyah, sorry eh, take heart.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Kyase(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
U be afonja?
Grow up man
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Error111: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
U be afonja?
I believe you can say something better sir/ma undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by HIScraziness(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
U be afonja?

Like for real?? Stop disgracing your generations here abeg
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by haywire1: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
U be afonja?

And na person born u, what a wasted sperm undecided

Kids of nowadays undecided

#

Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Error111:

I believe you can say something better sir/ma undecided
Just some informations to help with the diagnosis
Am interested in the genesis
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2017
haywire1:

And na person born u, what a wasted sperm undecided

#
See how ur brain dey run haywire
Dats why u can't reason

Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Error111: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
No solution yet
Lalasticlala
Lalasticalala
mynd44
dominique
seun
THANK YOU SIR
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by fuckboy1831: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Its okay bro ..once had this problem in my secondary school days ..to the extent that my hand was always in my pocket cus of the wrinkles all over ..infact one of the embarrassing event I will never forget was when an old woman I see like a mother insulted me that how old am I and am already aging. But today I can tell you that's a thing of the past ..The freshness is just so noticeable. lol.
Well accidentally I did this and it works for me.....
Am not a fan of bleaching cream but I was short of cream at a time and started using my sister's who naturally is light in complexion ..people started complaining am getting light and I stopped and switched to lotion cream and before I knew it couldn't imagine what I noticed ..those wrinkles on ma skin are gone .I realized the lighting cream had helped peel off those embarrassing layers of skin .so my advice to you is D's

1)You can use lightening cream at first then switch back to a normal lotion ..beware of fake cream tho
2)eat well and take lots of milk ..an evaporated milk a day will do
3) Adequate rest works
4)Avoid exposing Ur skin to sun

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Your skin lacks moisture. Start moisturizing. If you're going to be in the sun a lot, use a moisturizer with spf.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by frankloloko: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
Your skin lacks moisture. Start moisturizing. If you're going to be in the sun a lot, use a moisturizer with spf.
dont use any lightning cream you will look like real Afonja . Get Nivea dry skin lotion is about 1,700 . Forget it in on month you get the result , before you can apply lightning cream if you want . Don't last long in showr . Did you notice after washing your face in the morning . Your face look like that of kid . Lasting long inside the showr could change lots of things in skin . If you must . Don't apply any soap
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
frankloloko:
You quoted the wrong person above ^ . You should've directed your response at Error111, not me.

And idk why you're telling him not to apply soap in the shower. He just needs to make sure he moisturizes his skin when he gets out.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by frankloloko: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
You quoted the wrong person above ^ . You should've directed your response at Error111, not me.

And idk why you're telling him not to apply soap in the shower. He just needs to make sure he moisturizes his skin when he gets out.
lebo listen I said if she wants to last long inside the shower . He should not apply soap .
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Error111: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
NotOfThis:

please can you recommend a good moisturizer with spf for me?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Error111:

please can you recommend a good moisturizer with spf for me?
You can check out brands like Aveeno, Neutrogena, Ambi, Cetaphil, L'oreal, Nivea.
They all have spf moisturizers; you'll see "spf 15" or "spf 30" on the container.

Shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil are also good for the skin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Becomes Number One In The World For PM10 Pollution / Nigerian Scientist Discovers Cure For Diabetics, Hepatitis, Others / Fastest Means To Make A Wound Heal Faster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.