Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) (980 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by timidapsin(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2017
shocked shocked Wow God is really great these kids are truly blessed .

Watch how they prayed and spoke in tongues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQViMcaey1g
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by timidapsin(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Future Pastors.. smiley

lalasticlala come and see this..
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by segebase(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by modelsms(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2017
You see. I even know most folks that learn this in my school. What so they learn? They learn tongues.
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by uboma(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
All I see are children who have been brainwashed.
What is the essence of speaking in tongues?
To proclaim the word of God in different languages.
but what do we have today?
charlatans making noise all in the name of speaking in tongues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by MrMontella(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bwaaahaahahahaa
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by ladyF(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
uboma:
All I see are children who have been brainwashed.

What is the essence of speaking in tongues?

To proclaim the word of God in different languages.

but what do we have today?

charlatans making noise all in the name of speaking in tongues.

shocked Uboma shocked shocked shocked
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by uboma(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyF:

shocked Uboma shocked shocked shocked

grin
did I disappoint you with my initial post?
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by ladyF(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
uboma:

grin
did I disappoint you with my initial post?

lol...

I have no words to describe my reaction. lipsrsealed
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by uboma(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyF:

lol...
I have no words to describe my reaction. lipsrsealed

grin
but it is the truth. but I will love to read your own view about it.
Re: Watch How Little Kids Are Praying And Speaking In Tongues(video) by ladyF(f): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
uboma:

grin

but it is the truth.
but I will love to read your own view about it.

Well, my first reaction was like " shocked wow! What a prayerful kid!"

It's not everyday you see a little one pray with such emotion. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wake, Dreams And Travels. / I Think Am Becoming A Big Fan Of Daddy Freeze / The First Person To Recognise Jesus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.