Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) (91401 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Mrop(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tonto Dikeh ’s Husband Steps Out With Sexy PA , Rosaline Meurer Amidst Rumour

Tonto Dikeh ’s Husband Steps Out With Sexy PA , Rosaline Meurer Amidst Cheating Reports.

This is Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer, the sexy lady currently working as the Personal assistant for Tonto Dikeh’s husband Oladunni Churchill.

She recently described him as a man with a good heart while debunking reports that he cheated on his wife.

Check out throwback photos of the duo at charity functions below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-s-husband-steps-out-with.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by 40kobo77: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have no respect for this man.

This M.U.M.U went against the guy's code. There are some women that are not wife materials at all, and those kind of women you "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" and that is what you should have done with Tontoh,and now you have a Marijuana smoker/a woman everybody has "TASTED" as a wife.

Now wey the Juju don clear for your eyes, i thank God.

Meanwhile, this PA looks like a real good wife material. OYA Marry this one, and leave the Drug Addict you marry before.

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by daimsy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
great!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Jimi23(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Until their crisis it was usually Tonto Dike and hubby going around doing charity work together. Now, its the P.A and the husband. Tonto has placed her hubby in the hands of sharks with her attitude.

Why una come tag the PA "sexy" una want make Tonto Dike commit suicide?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
for christ sake she's his p.A and this kind of occasion calls for them going out together..it's no big deal for a boss and his p.A to be seen together,,ramsey noah na person husband n tonto the kiss am for movie..understanding is why my mum n every other women in their husband's house re still there..Nobody is perfect so make all this bloggers give us breathing space

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
You bloggers should continue your BS.
Just like Tiwa savage, Tonto's marriage will surprise you.

20 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nawa oo this man will worsen his marriage crisis if care is not taken,

I suggest he stop giving the media of wat to talk about

Maybe she should be relieved of her work for peace to reign,my opinion thou#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by modelsms(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrop:
Tonto Dikeh ’s Husband Steps Out With Sexy PA , Rosaline Meurer Amidst Cheating Reports.

This is Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer, the
sexy lady currently working as the Personal
assistant for Tonto Dikeh’s husband Oladunni
Churchill.

She recently described him as a man with a
good heart while debunking reports that he
cheated on his wife.

Check out latest photos of the duo at charity
functions below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-s-husband-steps-out-with.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

I know Tonto will be crying.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by obontami: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fucck her good grin. She looks like she got neat and tight pussy. angry

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Preca(f): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
This man is just making things worse
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by LegalBaby(f): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

This M.U.M.U went against the guy's code. There are some women that are not wife materials at all, and those kind of women you "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" and that is what you should have done with Tontoh,and now you have a Marijuana smoker/a woman everybody has "TASTED" as a wife.

Meanwhile, this PA looks like a real good wife material. OYA Marry this one, and leave the Drug Addict you marry before.

People change, you know. Tonto changed.

17 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Roon9(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

It is people like this that would marry Mary Amaka that has stayed 13+ years in Italy undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by graciella(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aboki poster, that's his PA, WHICH MEANS PERSONAL ASSISTANT, could also mean Confidential secretary.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by harizonal123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by harizonal123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
What goes around comes around. I don't pity Tonto grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Roon9:

It is people like this that would marry Mary Amaka that has stayed 13+ years in Italy undecided
Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by KAYD007(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
That man must have untoward motives....how can he employ such a sex..y gorgeous....and Mrcock kind of woman(light skin) as his P.A?

something is fishy and not adding up

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by 40kobo77: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Roon9:

Your sisters name is Mary Amaka?

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
yes dear...the man will change too grin
Ishilove:
yes dear...the man will change too

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by abnsugbe: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

true talk my brother...i keep telling ladies,bad life,fucking everyman who comes ur way,double dating and so on will never make u a good wife.
Men prefers wild woman but when it comes to Marriage,they need calm and wife Material.
Beauty,wild life attracts a man even to Marriage but will never Keep him,simple.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by abnsugbe: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

thats my fear about Women,they will Never Change,quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrop:

This is Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer, the
sexy lady currently working as the Personal
assistant for Tonto Dikeh’s husband Oladunni
Churchill.

She recently described him as a man with a
good heart while debunking reports that he
cheated on his wife.

Check out latest photos of the duo at charity
functions below:

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3
so make we cry abi

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
Nawa oo this man will worsen his marriage crisis if care is not taken,

I suggest he stop giving the media of wat to talk about

Maybe she should be relieved of her work for peace to reign,my opinion thou#

Why should he relieve her of her duties when her pou$$1 is superior to that of the madam at home?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by dinachi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

Every Juju get expiry date. Tonto juju don expire. Churchill! Churchill!! Churchill!!!. How many times did I call you? Now that ya eyes have clear do not return back to that shegoat hoe. Needless to say, this PA will by far make a better wife material.

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by idupaul: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

What you said is not nice but it's the bitter truth .

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by laribari(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

Don't judge a book by cover as I see no difference btw the two yellow pawpaw.

Tonto is a fantastic actress oo, if she act innocenty or Angel for you, you go fear fear. Someone who doesn't know her from the screen will probably say Tonto is kool.

All these girls Na Titus jare, see as them yellow. Na the stupid man wey nor dey take eyes see yellow ladies I dey pity. Na shark him go still carry soon or mama water hersef. Long throat!

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by laribari(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Why should he relieve her of her duties when her pou$$1 is superior to that of the madam at home?

The truth is that the one wey dey house dey always tire men on time becos we take it for granted.

Na outside own most men eyes dey always dey. That is why some marry 4 and still go for more. At times its not becos the lady bad oo but most men kokoro no dey take eyes see women.

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.