Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (42696 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by noetic5: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo steps out with her Nigerian-American babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, who she's reportedly set to marry before the year runs out. The controversilal lady shared the pictures on her IG account with the caption

#HNNKemi Beautiful day yesterday 1: 21:17 with The King ...
#Ibadan #Nigeria #Wedding #Owambe
I value our 20 yr friendship K.A.T (1997-2017)
#Babymama
#madamhnn

We wish them best of luck
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPjuzXQAlLZ/?taken-by=hnnafrica

See image below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vsb5TqGPbJ0/WIScmeK4TfI/AAAAAAAAMDE/fJnTOIG6Tt022fk9qwvJNbuOcuSWnxbDACLcB/s400/kemi.jpeg[/img]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/see-nigerian-american-babydaddy-kemi.html

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by ffrreeee(f): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Really?
That's good
Then, it means there is something special about her which some other people don't know.
All the best to them

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by lovat(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
The Man is Mad. Kemi is Mad. Both of them are Mad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Etzakoos(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sister Kemi..Nah Dis Man U Want Go Carry Ur Wahala Meet?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by CplusJason: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
The coming together of two ancestors.

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by 2SWT(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
She no shame sef

I was thinking it's one fresh guy that was greasing her rusted bottom undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by soberdrunk(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chai!!!! Even Aunty Kemi has "boo"!! And 'almost' normal fine boy like me is still single!! angry angry

Ps-Whoever did juju concerning my love life should please tamper justice with mercy, i have learnt my lesson!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Yannny: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is the most shameless entity, I have ever known!!! - she deserves an award to that end.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by mykeljosef: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
this woman trying so hard to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Hades2016(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
so this old woman want marry chaiiiiii...... grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by edimahgurl(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by bayodam: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
The person below me has something to say....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Chingyyang(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls dear baby daddy, give that frustrated woman some good D*** so she can stop looking for trouble and saying trash upandan!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
This man don enter one chance. That marriage, if it holds, will never last, and this is not a curse or hatred. It is just stating the obvious, because the woman will soon expose the man at a slight provocation. She no get that chill to be a good wife to live with. Wetin be my own self

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Adegokenath(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
S
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by wongwe: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
who she epp....... undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Barigaboy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol Kemi just always be criticize on per seconds billing but most of those who dislike her type of person r afraid of her reply lol. So they always avoid her trouble.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who can marry the devil
Who can marry the devil
Who can marry the devil

I say nobody
I say nobody o

I say nobody!!!!!!!!

(Remix of who can battle with the lord)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by modelsms(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
like kemi like op freeze

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by obowunmi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
This woman has Schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by dacovajnr: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
My SugarMummy kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by KingGeorgey(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hoping the man doesn't die untimely... This lady na volcano ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
The Man is Mad. Kemi is Mad. Both of them are Mad
. Yes o, all of dem Are mad, even u sef, u are mad smiley

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
So Aunti Kemi Olunloyo can fall in love? I pity the man. Chaii...... May God give him rest of mind
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aunty Kemi for see something talk if to say na one celebrity parade her babydaddy o. cheesy

As for the delusional iPod yoots who think Trump will side with their secessionist arses to help actualise Biafra, you're on a long thing o. He has his own battles to fight, wetin konsign am with una? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by clickwtB(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aunty Kemeeeee is tired of love machines grin cheesy undecided!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by enoqueen: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
What about that small guy she was talking about the other day, or she was just trying to spoil d guy's future.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Championlaw200(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Controversial Woman....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by kenzysmith: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ceo of all aristo old ashawo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by kenzysmith: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
One minute of silence for english chai
KingGeorgey:
Hoping the man doesn't die untimely... This lady na volcano ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by ALAYORMII: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Old
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by KingGeorgey(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
kenzysmith:
One minute of silence for english chai
eheeee.. Oga book.. Shey u understand wetin I type... Stupid kids trying to be relevant... Fool..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.