Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Diary Of HIS CAREER And ME - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Diary Of HIS CAREER And ME (594 Views)

The Diary Of A Slay Queens: Gains, How To Start And How To Trend Forever / Kardashian Curse? I Lost My Career And Spent $7m To Date Khloe / Tips On How You Can Balance Career And Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of HIS CAREER And ME by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry I wish this was a diary, so I am bck to rant about him as usual. I don't even know where to start from this time, Lemme remind you that he is a jobless upcoming artist angry that complains everytime when help isn't coming from nowhere as if anybody owe him money. I am a realist, our thinking is like a two parallel line that cannot meet, at least for now.
I remember how someone insulted me when I talked about him getting a job, the person said if I can't help I should Bleep off shocked I have lost count of how many times I've been there for him, but what stops a graduate from getting a job to sponsor himself? Rather than wait on his struggling parents and siblings embarassed his frustration is affecting us cos sometimes he isn't just happy.
He said he is pushing his career, so for the first time he decided to put his song on naijaloded. I am not really into his kind of song but then people liked the song and asked him for a visual so as to also push his career.
He needs close to 350k to shoot video in February and he hasn't gotten up to 100k, he is now angry that frnds and families don't wanna sponsor himundecided I made him understand that people get tired when u go to them all the time to ask for help especially if they know you're still coming bck, I know his sis have been there but she is tired now cos she has her own "bukata". He said he will shoot the video once he is able to get 200k, then I asked where he will get the remaining to balance up so the director would release the video to him, then he came up with "God will do it" The perfect excuse of an average Nigerian grin he believes he will automatically get signed after the video, at least that is what he his saying about. it's been two weeks now since I saw an advert online, it's about a new label wanting to sign a good upcoming act...i literally forced everything down his throat, from forcing him to call them to filling their form, I knew he wasn't interested in them angry I feel like he should at least give it a try since they seem to be interested in him, and he hasn't gotten close to filling any label form bfr undecided the form money isn't the issue now and it's like the devil just wanted to give him the perfect excuse! He was asked to pay into a personal account rather than the label's own. He has decided not to pay not to talk of going for auditioning. The label is a new one I guess that is why they don't have an account yet. He is probably waiting for big labels to put a phone call through to him and sign him straight up cheesy
I have decided not to help him with the video cos it's very unrealistic to me, borrow money to shoot video and go broke afterwards, how will he settle debt?
I have my own career also and I can't risk to continually give him my money with the hope of him being financially stable bfr I'll need it next year. Who HOPE help
Re: The Diary Of HIS CAREER And ME by McBrooklyn(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Felling Hmmmmm / Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? / My Horrible Journey Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.