Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) (2854 Views)

Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by MrRationaL(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by matthew41(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
why do this people despise buhari so much...make una chill he still has 2 years on that seat...

5 Likes

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
matthew41:
why do this people despise buhari so much...make una chill he still has 2 years on that seat...

18 Likes

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
matthew41:

How much love does Buhari have in your area?

And why are you quick to believe this story?

7 Likes

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by sunmike065(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
someone should remind the dude that he only have one LIFE.... your hatred, anger or death wish will not dethrone Mr President.

can u imagine....what a useless excuse.

Buhari causes u so much pain

na only u dey naija ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by SunFlow(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
I comment my reserve
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by psalmsjob: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is a tribute to all IPOB and the reason I think they are all idiots.

kITATITA
The typical IPOB youth has identity issues. He says he wants Biafra, yet he doesn't support the party founded by Ojukwu, the symbol of Biafran identity. He believes GEJ is his godfather and messiah, yet Ijaw people where GEJ comes from have moved on and doesn't give a hoot about Biafra. Mr IPOB dons Jewish garb and clutches the bible while singing Christian praise songs. He is dying for Donald Trump on the streets of Nigeria while Americans in America are protesting against Donald Trump. The IPOB youth belongs to PDP and hates Hausa Fulani and Buhari supporters, yet PDP has zoned 2019 Presidency to the north. Mr. IPOB supports the activities of militants and vandals who sabotage the economy, yet he complains about lack of dollars to do his import business. I can go on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by psyqs(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Threatened to kill himself?

Its okay
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
psalmsjob:
This is a tribute to all IPOB and the reason I think they are all idiots.

Me too I use to be confused with the hate speech . I was the only yoruba were I was working during the time Avengers were bombing nobody would decieve me now that this people don't hate us. they complain of hard ship and celebrate the avengers when my delta and ijaw friends are not happy with the bombing. I'm just shaking my head for them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by idupaul: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
matthew41:

Only a slowpoke won't despise Buhari at this point

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by owopokiri: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Horlufemi:

Chukwu aju..
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by Keegan: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
tollyboy5:

Me too I use to be confused with the hate speech . I was the only yoruba were I was working during the time Avengers were bombing nobody would decieve me now that this people don't hate us. they complain of hard ship and celebrate the avengers when my delta and ijaw friends are not happy with the bombing. I'm just shaking my head for them

God bless you. They haven't seen anything yet. They are very devilish to the core and they will surely reap whatever they sow.

They are at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
tollyboy5:

Their ancestors are said to be scavengers by nature they can't coexist with peoplegrin Even when we all kept quiet all these while not wanting to join them in their glaring hatred of everyone and everything Nigeria they taught in their "self-centeredness" that we all are morons and could be blackmailed into supporting their delusional Biafra.

But we are not keeping quiet any longer we are ready to expose their hypocrisy and let the whole world know that it's not all Igbos that are delusional and hate his brother while professing love to a total stranger.

Idiotic IPOB can not define who an Igbo man is, we intelligent and industrious people not gullible and stupid nor are we secessionists.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
matthew41:

Why do some igbos
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2017
sunmike065:
someone should remind the dude that he only have one LIFE.... your hatred, anger or death wish will not dethrone Mr President.

can u imagine....what a useless excuse.

Buhari causes u so much pain

na only u dey naija ni cheesy
Na so oh
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by DropShot: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Make dem leave am make e die na. It will mean one less eediot in the society.
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Someone should give her Otapiapia that's the easiest way to die save too much stress of hanging.
Re: A Biafran Threatend To Kill Himself If Buhari Did Not Die. (see Photos) by adem30: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
These Igbos are just hiving Buhari free ride for the next election.

If this hatred stuffs continue till 2019, it will be an easiest election for Buhari to win

(1) (Reply)

Time Magazine Reports On Biafra, Catalonia And Kurdistan. / BSO Just Took Over From Disbanded BMC / Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.