Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please Want To Know About Israel - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Please Want To Know About Israel (1069 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Want To Know About Israel by rodman2000(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please Nairalanders is there any Nigeria presently residing in Israel I just got my three month Tourist visa though I was told that there are jobs one can do that pays well in Israel but from my research I got to found out that the issue of blacks living in Israel isn't really nice as the police aren't really nice and the fear of securing a work permit as I have read is bothering me so please incase there is any nairalander or anyone who has genuine information on the situation presently should please advice me. Am set to travel next month thanks
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by kendyk: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bros, pls, how did you get the visa.
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by rodman2000(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Got.it through an agent
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
rodman2000:
Got.it through an agent

can u give us more insight about visa with the agent
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Christie171(f): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Australia parole...... very sure! Interested?
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Fabrepass77: 1:17pm On May 16, 2017
Christie171:
Australia parole...... very sure!
Interested?

She's a scam...This girl work for one nincompoops.
Guys be careful.
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Christie171(f): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fabrepass77:

She's a scam...This girl work for one nincompoops. Guys be careful.
Really? How come you know somuch if you ain't a nincompoops' scammer?
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Fabrepass77: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Christie171:
Really?
How come you know somuch if you ain't a nincompoops' scammer?

You are a big fool and should be ashamed of yourself...
if you dont work for him,why did you cut off our conversation
after you link me up with your scammer boss?
God punish you and your co-scammers.
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2017
rodman2000:
Please Nairalanders is there any Nigeria presently residing in Israel I just got my three month Tourist visa though I was told that there are jobs one can do that pays well in Israel but from my research I got to found out that the issue of blacks living in Israel isn't really nice as the police aren't really nice and the fear of securing a work permit as I have read is bothering me so please incase there is any nairalander or anyone who has genuine information on the situation presently should please advice me. Am set to travel next month thanks
hey bro, how easy is it to change a tourist visa to work permit? An agent told me this buh couldn't believe it's possible.. Please can you enlighten me more on this please?
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by Christie171(f): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Fabrepass77:

You are a big fool and should be ashamed of yourself... if you dont work for him,why did you cut off our conversation after you link me up with your scammer boss? God punish you and your co-scammers.
Interesting.....lolz
Re: Please Want To Know About Israel by rosybabyy: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
rodman2000:
Got.it through an agent
how has it been pls gist us about israel

(1) (Reply)

Travel Agents Please Help Me / NAHCO/SAHCO Clearing Made Easy- Pls Ask4cost Of Clearing Ur Goods Here / Get 15% Discount For Tickets To And Fro Us,uk,europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.