Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) (46642 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by zoba88: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Popular US-based Nigerian writer Chimamanda Adichie joined thousands of women and others who staged a protest in Washington DC against US president Donald Trump's anti-women policies and other related policies.
See her photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/chimamanda-adichie-protest-against.html

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by zoba88: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by zoba88: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.

243 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
She is busy taking Selfie ans smiling to the cameras

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
She has always being a Feminist so I'm not surprise she join them because she needed to walk her talk

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by MalcoImX: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
This woman has more sense than Nnamdi all all the Igbos combined.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.
Yoruba boy, igbo don do you something walahi.

I wasn't surprise with your post but the only thing that baffles me is why a 24 year old boy who just finished NYSC will spend his life fighting what won't rent a house nor get him a job to face liffe ahead.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Yoruba boy, igbo don do you something walahi
Did you see me mention Igbos in my post?

All I just know is that majority of our brothers are HOPELESSLY IGNORANT.

They substitute RATIONALITY with EMOTIONS and EMPTY CHESTBEATINGS

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
This woman has more sense than Nnamdi all all the Igbos combined.
Another Yoruba boy who doesn't know that Igbos don't give 2cents about them.

When Yorubas were protesting for June12 did you see any igbo man doing a counter protest or shouting One Nigeria?

Why can't you guys stay on your lane and pursue a goal to promote yoruba interest

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Another Yoruba boy who doesn't know that Igbos don't give 2cents about them.

When Yorubas were protesting for June12 did you see any igbo man doing a counter protest or shouting One Nigeria?

Why can't you guys stay on your lane and pursue a goal to promote yoruba interest
When will she come and lead the protest against the continued detention of your Dilector Kanu

Abi Trump is now more important than Nnamdi Kanu?

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice selfies..

I'm sure she is no longer a 'bigot' to yoruba muslims anti-Biafra/anti-Trump for writing her book on Biafra. Which you all still condemn.

You muslim anti-Biafrans can try all you want to reap political capital from Amanda's selfies. I'm sure if she asked to vote against staying with muslim anti-Biafran bigots in nigeria, her femininist anti-Trump part won't stop her from voting for seccession from you.

Then you will again lament how she is a 'bigot Ipod', her being anti-Trump like you won't matter anymore then. Numbskulls. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Someone is taking selfies yet you say she is taking selfies.

I'm sure she is no longer a 'bigot' to yoruba muslims anti-Biafra/anti-Trump for writing her book on Biafra. Which you all still condemn.

You muslim anti-Biafrans can try all you want to reap political capital for
Biafra is a long dead forgotten issue,

Since 1999, you Igbos have had the likes of Chuba Okadigbo-Anyim Pius Anyim-Adolphus Wabara-Ken Nnamani and now Ike Ekweremadu yet none ofthem have had the gut to use their positions of influence to push for a Biafran Referendum.

Even your Hero did not forward any executive bill to the National Assembly yo initiate a referendum, now you want a northerner to do that for you.

You guys are hopelessly deluded.

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Did you see me mention Igbos in my post?

All I just know is that majority of our brothers are HOPELESSLY IGNORANT.

They substitute RATIONALITY with EMOTIONS and EMPTY CHESTBEATINGS
When Yorubas were fighting for June 12 did anyone call you Ignorant?

When that Yoruba man was importing arms to topple Abacha via Cotonu did any Igboman scream kill him?

When OPC was clamouring for self determination in 1999 did any igbo man speak out against them?

Why can't you focus on yourself and get a career forst

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
When Yorubas were fighting for June 12 did anyone call you Ignorant?

When that Yoruba man was importing arms to topple Abacha via Cotonu did any Igboman scream kill him?

When OPC was clamouring for self determination in 1999 did any igbo man speak out against them?

Why can't you focus on yourself and get a career forst
Didn't the Yorubas get an eight years presidency at the end?

Don't we currently have the VP's slot?

Even the Ijaws have gotten a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year presidency?

What have you guys gotten?

Not even a completed SECOND NIGER BRIDGE!!!

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
When will she come and lead the protest against the continued detention of your Dilector Kanu

Abi Trump is now more important than Nnamdi Kanu?
Who is talking about Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu? I'm telling you to purge yourself of this tribal slur and tribalism that's eting your soul away. It's dangerous because it will affect ypu anytime you get a job. You will see every igbo man as a rival and a usurper and a foe.

Purge yourself. I'm talking to you as my younger one

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Flatties: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
The child of hate and bigotry is trying to be relevant. Her fellow ipobians here are protesting in support of Trump. Shows that these people have no focus.

Is this how they plan to run the land of the fallen sun?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Didn't the Yorubas get an eight years presidency at the end?

Don't we currently have the VP's slot?

Even the Ijaws have gotten a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year presidency?

What have you guys gotten?

Not even a completed SECOND NIGER BRIDGE!!!
How has it affected you positively as a person?

Was your education on Scholarship? NO

Have all these things gaveypu job after NYSC? NO

Has it paid any of your Bills? NO

BOY, Life na per head. Leave tribalism and focus on soaring high.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
The way men on nairaland shouts iPOD and Afonja on threads here makes them sound like babies.

Why the hates and tribalism for goodness sake! After all, we will all end up in 6feet whether APC/PDP, rich/poor, Igbo/Yoruba, Fulani/Niger Deltan

Let's think of a more productive ways of getting the best out of life. Life is too short MY brothers

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Opakan2: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ipob which levels na

They will deport you people last noni tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin

Is this publicity stunt or notice me?

Does she belong to the LGBT community?

Is that her country?

Why is she not raising placards in support of the Biafran struggle her in Nigeria ?

Dem dey call animals with horns (citizens), snail sef dey show face ( immigrant)
Na deportation she dey carry play so.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Who is talking about Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu? I'm telling you to purge yourself of this tribal slur and tribalism that's eting your soul away. It's dangerous because it will affect ypu anytime you get a job. You will see every igbo man as a rival and a usurper and a foe.

GOOD MAN!!. WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?.
i guess Ur brain is beginig to reset now... unfortunately u cant change it...
I saw a particular thread where u are bashing this igbo girl who is trying to defend her tribe.
callin her all sorts of names.
But u wanted to be THE GOOD IGBO MAN..just becox u want NAIRALAND LIKES..

I TOT U SAID YORUBAS ARE NOT TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE SO WHY ARE U CRYING NOW..
NONESENSE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm not surprised one bit. Chimamanda is nothing but a bisexual feminist whose stories are boring but celebrate feminism, atheism, igbo separatism and homosexuality.
Trump please deport Nigerian nuisances who protest against you like this author and soyinka

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Jimyn(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good for her
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
She for tear her passport na .. cheesy

Girl wey sabi something grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Over to u IPOB miscreants

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:

Igbo man? A rival? This guy wouldn't kill me with laughter

You people always feel important than your importance.

I am a Yoruba man, we don't suffer from chronic inferiority complex.

You are the people that will try to copy the Ikoyi Link bridge like the Akward Awka Flyover.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:
Ipob which levels na

They will deport you people last noni tongue
I don't know your level of education so i can safely say you are a Jambite with all these trash you indulge in

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by lovat(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Bolustic post=53029892][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / The burning cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.