Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) (70896 Views)

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2017
It is well o. Kissing things.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by tobamz(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2017
pankere wo gown
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
nextstep:
Gay and lesbian people have always been with us. It's as African as marrying multiple wives or eating Egusi. Our ancient societies have been very tolerant about it, albeit turning a blind eye.

You can't tell me you never saw or hear about a man behaving/walking a bit funny. But we never persecuted them.

The only difference is people just kept it a bit more hidden. It's not my business how adults choose to love each other... I'm just managing my own life jeje and trying to be a good person to the best of my ability.

Ironically, traditional African societies were very tolerant. It's the imported religions of Christianity and Islam that told us that it was Ok to hate, persecute and even kill our brothers and sisters because of who they love.

I don't want to speak for Jesus, but I assume he was more interested in the purity of your heart towards God, and how you treat others. It's not up to me to inteprete his intentions and force others to fit my interpretation.

Me, personally, I'm not against it or for it, but I would rather we spent our energy and time dealing with the real social ills in our community like abuse of power, corruption, and the absolute disregard for human life in our society.

Very well said.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
LOVE IS LOVE

STOP THE HATE!!!!

YOU ARE NOT JEHOVAH-GOD
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by JacksonD7: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Apparently she doesn't live in Nigeria, if she does live here then she should get ready for her 14 year vacation.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by JacksonD7: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Poor thing what a waste
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by ademide0710: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
A stupid girl seeking for attention.
For complete engagement Asooke, For more information check my signature
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Tedassie:
ur fav' crew tongue
Do not mistake me for you smiley
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Do not mistake me for you smiley
oops too late...already took notes from ya
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by OILSOUP: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Evaberry:
LOVE IS LOVE

STOP THE HATE!!!!

YOU ARE NOT JEHOVAH-GOD

Hello, i think i saw a pic on ur profile. Who was dat? Was dat u? Where are u from?

Not trying anything, just seeking an audience and friendly discuss with u out of curiosity.
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2017
OILSOUP:

Hello, i think i saw a pic on ur profile. Who was dat? Was dat u? Where are u from?

Not trying anything, just seeking an audience and friendly discuss with u out of curiosity.

Tedassie:

Tedassie:

yes that was me

im from Nigeria
Re: Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Evaberry:

yes that was me

im from Nigeria
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.