Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You (4521 Views)

This Portharcourt Crossdresser Will Amuse You, See His Twerking Skills. PHOTOS / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by RoyalMail: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
I was just minding my business on instagram when I stumbled on a video former BBA Housemate Beverly Osu shared. I initially thought it was two girls who are friends fooling around but then I watched the video again...hmmm! They are kissing, holding each other intimately, telling each other they are gorgeous and Beverly said something about being in love makes one happy and happiness makes one look more beautiful. Then she referred to the lady as her girlfriend. Am I reaching or is Beverly now into women? See more photos after the cut...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/beverly-osu-now-into-ladies-these.html

1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by SexyNairalander: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
booked

which country them dey? I donate 1 stick of matches. . .who will buh fuel

just kidding. . .I am not understanding people this days confused bout their sexuality. . the worse are those transgenders

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by RoyalMail: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Whats your take on this?

Lalasticlala
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by SINZ: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's hot grin

I think she just wants a piece of that Chidinma Okeke fame. Beverly loves cøck like crazy! grin
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by maryjan8(f): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm, it her life
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Now we know she's part time Gay, part time Straight.

Madam B, you don't have to be in two places at the same time.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by brandonobi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Now we know she's part time Gay, part time Straight.

Madam B, you don't have to be in two places at the same time.
that's not even possible
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by AlexCk: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Could be she's just fooling around, then again, shït happens

Abeg, no be her sexuality person go dey reason jare, whatever makes her sleep well at night oo.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Her ways on BBA were not totally straight.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by WaterDrunkard: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op undecided

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by mofeoluwadassah: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
nt surprise anyways,its her life undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2017

Whatever rocks her boat..grin
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
She just likes adventures,i like those cute shots

Meanwhile either she's straight or bend "sometimes" "some" peeps just loves closer play/cuddling with their fellow gender.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is there no law against lesbianism as homosexual?
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nutase: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
So cool. Luv her boldness.

Interpreters oya over to you.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by McBrooklyn(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by HIScraziness(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
@op, you were minding your business when you stumbled upon those pics right??

I think you should keep minding your business bruh! undecided undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by segebase(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok angry

I said I love lesbians.
Yes I love lesbians.

But not the ugly ones.

I mean, , why wl dat pretty lady make osu her lesbian mate for Fvck sake angry

So osu like better thing??

Mtcheww undecided

#ps

#YOLO
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin

Feminists are undercover lesbians.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
She's just seeking attention
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by iamDaisy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
kikikikiki its her life
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by ikp120(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
cucumber.com
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Softorgasm(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
her life, her headache.
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Ginaz(f): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
She might just be having fun, can't two girls have fun without any negativity attached? undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:
She might just be having fun, can't two girls have fun without any negativity attached? undecided
Hey G, how can you be so sure they were having fun?
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Haphard(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Trust no one
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Majority of diz hoes are bisex...they hop on ur dicck...n wen dey thru, they hop on ur gf pusssy too. If dey ratchet they snatch ur bitcch too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
SINZ:
That's hot grin

I think she just wants a piece of that Chidinma Okeke fame. Beverly loves cøck like crazy! grin

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Idydarling(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by mccoy47(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You by Talk2Bella(f): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin love

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hated Her After Doing It! Why? / Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Bare Boobs, Says It's '3 Square Healthy Meal'(photos) / Video Of Drunk People Having Sex In A Drinking Parlor Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.