Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities (47196 Views)

Non-academic staff begin Protests, Fresh strike looms in Nigeria Universities / Aspirate Of Unilorin From Ondo State / Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Naijalabel(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
ASUU again
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Mouthgag: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Efriday1:
Yes. Better by far my a$$ grin
Useless people

Better by nonsense grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Ximenez(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
I heard a whole department was scrapped in this same secondary school leaving students stranded and jeopardizing their future

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Mouthgag: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
kalindaminda:

Lol sorry you didn't get admission eeyah
Mumu
I'm a lecturer....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mouthgag:
Very good development

That unilorin is a very useless school. They should shut down the stupid school completely. There bigotry is overwhelming. They don't give admissions to none indigenes "except"... It's worst for staff and non-Muslims.
Useless school.
will you keep quiet. grin
Mouthgag:
Very good development

That unilorin is a very useless school. They should shut down the stupid school completely. There bigotry is overwhelming. They don't give admissions to none indigenes "except"... It's worst for staff and non-Muslims.
Useless school.
will you keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by 234ng44uk(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Efriday1:

http://leadership.ng/news/568129/ASUU-bans-uniilorin-from-academic-non-academic-activities

If all these sanctions are implemented, University of Ilorin is done with.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mimienudles:
sounds like someone who is not ready for school tomorrow undecided

See her tongue! U go like ice cream die! kiss
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Mimienudles(f): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

See her tongue! U go like ice cream die! kiss
lol
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mouthgag:
Useless people

Better by nonsense grin
How many times were you not admitted?

8 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Praktikals(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
ASUU members are less than 44 in unilorin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by wadetaw202: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Better by strike

Unilorin do not go on strike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ximenez:
I heard a whole department was scrapped in this same secondary school leaving students stranded and jeopardizing their future
Eyah...haters sighted.permission to eliminate target?

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mouthgag:

Mumu
I'm a lecturer....

Lecturer? With this English? Hahahahaha

Mouthgag:
Very good development

Useless school.

9 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
234ng44uk:

If all these sanctions are implemented, University of Ilorin is done with.
The quote "Think before you talk" should always be noted.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Mouthgag: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
kalindaminda:

You're a fooool
I don't give a shît about how correct everything I write here is. I'm not writing an essay...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
kalindaminda:

You are a dear! #teambetterbyfar

9 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mouthgag:

You're a fooool
I don't give a shît about how correct everything I write here is. I'm not writing an essay...

Indeed. And yet those of us who are not "lecturers" don't find it difficult to write correctly without cracking our brains grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mouthgag:

You're a fooool
e-pelle sir. A bottle of brandy did this job.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
kalindaminda:

Indeed. And yet those of us who are not "lecturers" don't find it difficult to write correctly without cracking our brains grin
Nigga

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by olasaad(f): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
BADNEAT:
but yet when they make breakthrough you'll partake

Ok now because they are not joining their yeye strikes they are not entitled to revenue or other benefits from the govt. I can see some of you students even enjoy the strike that is why you are beefing on my alma mater

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by myweb(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mimienudles:
sounds like someone who is not ready for school tomorrow undecided
Hi.
Do you sell indomie noodles?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:
Nigga

Now he's going through my posts looking for grammatical errors cheesy

I don die grin

To top it off, the one he highlighted is correct hahahahaha
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by HCF(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Does ASUU have the legal right to impose those sanctions?. I think NUC as a regulatory body is in a better position to do that. Besides, Unilorin still has a choice-they can make use of Academics in private universities

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
olasaad:

Ok now because they are not joining their yeye strikes they are not entitled to revenue or other benefits from the govt. I can see some of you students even enjoy the strike that is why you are beefing on my alma mater
you students ?I already left school before you wrote jamb my dear ...not beefing on any entity ...if you're reasonable enough you should get my point

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Mariokenny(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
ASUU wants an all encompassing strike that will shut down Academic Activities in all universities come next week.

I know that even if ASUU(Nat'l) decides not to go ahead with the strike, KSU is already hell-bent on going on strike.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Yungwhy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
olasaad:

Lol. Why h8t. are u from LAUTECH

Ahhh... Una try Una try

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by jidxin(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
who is ASUU. na today?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
ASUU and its headache with Unilorin Chapter. As usual, the ban is immaterial as it is null and void.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Kolade9(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
ASUU will go on strike,UNILORIN wont join them,but when they get the positive result of the strike UNILORIN will have a share undecided

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by nurex01(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wetin happen now?
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by heybee72(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who ASUU HELP..... Lautech Was on strike for 8 months... Yet them they capitalise on the nonsense strike for ilorin.... And it's even non teachings.. Other than that, lectures is going o fine....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Debikanty(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Poor school, full with aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.