Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,364 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ken Nnamani Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani Joins APC (30786 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Kneels Down For Ken Nnamani (Photos) / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Olukat(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ken Nnamani was in terrible shape shocked shocked shocked
He was struggling to fuel his gen set grin grin grin grin
Anything that can revive him is welcome o grin grin grin grin
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
TO
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by maxzzo1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ahahahahahaha dis is becoming irritating jare....in his words PDP is na unprofitable haba wat a selfish man....

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by TeamSimple(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Funnicator:
Someone who has lost cult followership in SE? The common man in SE would take nothing to side with APC, and they are the ones that vote. Not after Buhari -led army killed their protesting brothers and jailed their hero at kirikiri.
Nothing, I say nothing can make the common SE man vote apc in. They should just forget se they are gone already.
Imo na north central abi

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by azimibraun: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice move... It's about time the igbos play mainstream politics in Nigeria. by the time we have Ngige, Nnamani and Rochas at the heart of things in the APC, The Igbo presidency is sure close to grasp. Buhari only has the balls from the north to fight for igbo Presidency with no apologies to any northern group. They trust and believe in his judgment. Wise move from the killer of third term agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Opakan2: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
How shameful..

see the same people who destroyed Jonathan now running to APC leaving the ineffectual mofo stranded with noone to turn to. Nnamdi Kanu the scape goat is on his own now

News like this makes me respect Bola Ahmed Tinubu who played opposition all through his glorious years as Governor and politician

I think SE can kiss their presidency dream goodbye now.. it's just crumbs they'll get from APC nothing more

9 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Franchise21(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by emmydee(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
He will still jump to another party!
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by rusher14: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Islamic party?
grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by princefaculty(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Another rogue just joined other multiples
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm reallt disappointed!
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by modaink333: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok naa but

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by shakes101(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
abi nah Mavrodian EdMond! grin
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by spartacus11(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:
How shameful..

see the same people who destroyed Jonathan now running to APC leaving the ineffectual mofo stranded with noone to turn to. Nnamdi Kanu the scape goat is on his own now

News like this makes me respect Bola Ahmed Tinubu who played opposition all through his glorious years as Governor and politician

I think SE can kiss their presidency dream goodbye now.. it's just crumbs they'll get from APC nothing more

Truth be told South east can only be president under APC, 16 years of pdp not even a vice president​ slot was given to South east.

after PMB South East next except you people throw your chance away, this is the time for South east to join APC and be calling the shot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by tawababiola: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
same old wine in different bottles
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by emsco(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Old fool don join Apc just to get the juicy position again,dis old man no de tire?

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by dokyOloye: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
melvinjames:
No longer relevant, a man without credibility.
Don't always say what U don't know.T
his man is one of d most credible men in Nigeria.
As senate president,he was instrumental to d 'killing' of Obasanjo's 3rd term ambition in spite of all d bribes Obj was waving around then.
He is also one of d few politician that have held high offices wtout a single scandal to his name.

8 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by ephi123(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
SillyMods:
Liepods and their co-travellers can continue to deceive themselves they have a chance of unseating PMB in 2019. Na dem wahala be dat but PMB cannot be defeated by a divided opposition which is largely filled with corrupt persons.

All you guys that talk about unseating PMB in 2019 or otherwise, please pity the poor man abeg. Someone who is still struggling in 2017 you are talking about him continuing in 2019. Very soon we will have 100+ old leaders at this rate. What are the young guys using their energies for, or is leadership totally elusive to you guys?

PMB's defeat is not just the question, an equally valid question is his ability to continue (not like he's done anything tangible as yet in any case).

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by castrokins(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oh My, Where's That Man, Chimaroke Nnamani?. He's Been So Loud In Silence.

bonechamberlain:
The only Nnamani solely loved by his people in Enugu state is chimaroke. Ken even in his town Amaechi is not known.

Well I think this defection is based on personal interest
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by disumusa: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
What da hell is wrong with these osus. Can they play opposition foe once in their life? jeeez
Osus and AGIP.... wey that zuma picture set?
I new it b/4 Igbo are shamles people they will surely rushe to apc

4 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Opakan2: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
spartacus11:

Truth be told South east can only be president under APC, 16 years of pdp not even a vice president​ slot was given to South east.

after PMB South East next except you people throw your chance away, this is the time for South east to join APC and be calling the shot

it doesn't work that way.. those stakeholders in APC aren't fools

If it was that easy, yorubas would have joined PDP to contest primary with GEJ and his abok.ii VP instead of forming APC and new alliance.

Igbos need to go back and do their homework, they don't understand one bit of politics #sad fact

History has just been repeated, for another 30+ years, we might not see igbo VP talk more president. It's very bad

5 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by AnanseK(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
danio24ng:
I don't think it is a great political move, easterners don't like APC, they will vote for monkey in another party than vote APC.

Yeah a monkey is what they deserve, they did it before.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by OnowuOra(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
He declared that the PDP was now dead, unproductive and unprofitable.

Unproductive gbukwagi there....... No be u and your fellow looters unproduct am tive(thief) everything finish

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Bimpe29: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
When u expect APC to be loosing out
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by dokyOloye: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
disumusa:
I new it b/4 Igbo are shamles people they will surely rushe to apc
Stop displaying Ur crass zombeism.
So there were no APC member in Igbo land b4 Buhari won election?
For ur information,at my state level,I have sympathy for ANPP since 2007 and if I were not a civil servant, I'd be a card carrying member of ApC but d problem is Buhari and d nitwits surrounding him.
The rejection of Buhari by Igbos during d last elections has been proven over and over again.
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Chukazu: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
this is not news, has been courting APC for long, he even delivered speech for them at a particular point in time, just like Oby Ezekwesili. he is only making it official
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
If everyone defect from pdp to apc, what next?

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Another gentle criminal warming up for 2019
Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by engreo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
waledeji:
Not a good week for IPODs.......another sad news for them cheesy cheesy cheesy
why the head come be like this now......like a load carrier grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
melvinjames:
No longer relevant, a man without credibility.
I don't think you know Ken Nnamani. He's the man who killed third term agenda. He's someone with integrity and he's not hungry

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani Joins APC by ossuofia1: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chai! See as this news sweet my belle.

PMB till 2023!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.