Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now (3266 Views)

I Have Chased Almost all The Foreigners On Nl / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
He was indeed a strong voice despite been a clown...
So are you all happy now,,your accounts have been credited

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by EmperorLee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
I wonder ooh, this place kan dry since he's been gone sad

#BringBackJude
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Sleekydee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op what do u hope to achieve with dis post? and when u say strong voice, elaborate on that plz...cos all I kno ant Judefcc was he showing account balance

3 Likes

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
EmperorLee:
I wonder ooh, this place kan dry since he's been gone sad

#BringBackJude
romanceland never appreciates people that make a place lively
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sleekydee:
Op what do u hope to achieve with dis post? and when u say strong voice, elaborate on that plz...cos all I kno ant Judefcc was he showing account balance
he was clearly been overwhelmed by people hatred for him
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
BANana island? He will be back jare. Me like there well.
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:
BANana island? He will be back jare. Me like there well.
who be your supplier
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Its true angry apart from his insultivie nature he was funny

His threads were full of lies ,but it made u laugh angry
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
who be your supplier
Your p man
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Its true angry apart from his insultivie nature he was funny

His threads were full of lives ,but it made u laugh angry
so u know join those weh cause am
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Your p man
so u agree say u don munze
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
so u know join those weh cause am
what? Me
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
so u agree say u don munze
Wella..... No be you and I dey pass the kwei for lungu?
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
what? Me
swear on top your fake profile pinshure

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Wella..... No be you and I dey pass the kwei for lungu?
How u take deh munze and type
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
How u take deh munze and type
Same way you dey do am

Munze small

Type small

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
swear on top your fake profile pinshure
angry that's mine u circus clown

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Same way you dey do am

Munze small

Type small
chai I no fit use munze type only to munze and fvck
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
angry that's mine u circus clown
oya change the dp
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
oya change the dp
I sho'll aint.I will when I get good an ready angry
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided

hmmm this one sha wanto be notice by force

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
chai I no fit use munze type only to munze and fvck
Bros u are my man of the year

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Fadedjeans: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
No sad
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
undecided

Why are ikorodu girls always like this

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Bros u are my man of the year
alomo is cool oh
DeepFriedPuff:
I sho'll aint.I will when I get good an ready angry
when u get the person dp ready
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fadedjeans:
No sad
who fade your jeans
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
undecided

You no try, you no fit call cry
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Fadedjeans: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
who fade your jeans

Me, I bleached it.
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by brownhawk: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
He was indeed a strong voice despite been a clown...
So are you all happy now,,your accounts have been credited
eeya rip, judeefcc
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Me, I bleached it.
is like u give borbrisky to wear
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
alomo is cool oh
Go try agbara!!!! Oh my God ! Una go play second leg

Home and away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. / Shocking Photo Of The Day / How To Become A Master Of Female Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.