Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Quick Way To Earn Money From Ultimate Cycler - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Quick Way To Earn Money From Ultimate Cycler (482 Views)

Simple Way To Earn Money From USD To Naira / Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper / Quick Way To Earn Money On Ultimate Cycler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Way To Earn Money From Ultimate Cycler by billz07(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ultimate Cycler – How does it work?

The normal way it works is
You register under a person,
The system automatically pairs you with someone you will have to pay $25 (N12500) to
First you have to contact the person
Make arrangement and notify him or her
You only have 48hours to pay
After paying call or notify him or her to confirm payment
After confirmation you will now be able to access the platform fully…

So How do I get paid?

Here is how…

You will be given a referral link…

Is there a bonus from referring people?

No… There isn’t

So why do I have to refer people?

Referring people only makes the process faster which means you can quickly get N50000 within 2 days while the normal wait is like a week or so…

Hmmm… Which means I have to refer people right?

Not necessary

You can also speed up the process by joining an active team

There is a term called “Spill over”

When people keep joining your team, people will be quickly assigned to you to receive payment…
This is more reason you should register with our team,we make sure we provide downliners for you.for the benefit of doubt,u can make half of the payment,then when you receive your first payment,you can complete your registration fee
NB:serious minded people please
Drop your WhatsApp number so that i can add u
Re: Quick Way To Earn Money From Ultimate Cycler by Basildvalour(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
You must refer people to earn...l have been in for months but l haven't been paid

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Notice To 2016 Batch B Stream II Corps Members On Name Correction / d / This Is Urgent.. And For Your Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.