Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

>>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / >>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit (507 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? / I will Set Your Blog And Ur Adsense Wil Be Approved Within 4days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit by ayufun: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hi, I manage some blogs and I'm not yet prepared for AdSense or any monetization. Currently, I'm advertising one of my blogs to test the advertisement model and I want to trade the traffic with some bloggers currently having AdSense on their blogs. I will first place your code on my blog and once you see it, you will provide 3 articles related to the topics I write about on the blog ( App & Tech) which will be featured as Guest post and backlink to your blog as the author every week to keep having your AdSense code on my blog. You can choose to withdraw anytime! If you keep to agreement, I will continue to advertise the blog.
reply and I send the stats to you on WhatsApp and for AdSense placement.
Re: >>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit by ayufun: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: >>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit by macho44(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
ayufun:
Hi, I manage some blogs and I'm not yet prepared for AdSense or any monetization. Currently, I'm advertising one of my blogs to test the advertisement model and I want to trade the traffic with some bloggers currently having AdSense on their blogs. I will first place your code on my blog and once you see it, you will provide 3 articles related to the topics I write about on the blog ( App & Tech) which will be featured as Guest post and backlink to your blog as the author every week to keep having your AdSense code on my blog. You can choose to withdraw anytime! If you keep to agreement, I will continue to advertise the blog.
reply and I send the stats to you on WhatsApp and for AdSense placement.
Verify Your US & UK adsense account, with or without PIN at cost effective rates, also I Do Tax Submission as well, PM me for more details.
Re: >>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit by ayufun: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
@macho44, thank you. I don't need such service now.

1 Like

Re: >>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit by GoodyOG: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
U WANT TO PUT SOMEBODY BANKRUPT....

GOOGLE INVALID ACTIVITIES THINGS

AND U (the victim)CAN NEVER ACCOUNT FOR IT
Re: >>enter:::share Ur Adsense Code On Our Blogs To Maximize Profit by ayufun: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
GoodyOG:
U WANT TO PUT SOMEBODY BANKRUPT....

GOOGLE INVALID ACTIVITIES THINGS

AND U (the victim)CAN NEVER ACCOUNT FOR IT

I know that's common online. I don't do such. I've nothing about clicking ads. I'm only giving the opportunity to make use of the traffic on the blog.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Starbuck Giftcard / Buyer Beware!!! / See How To Get Free 1000 Views On Your Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.