Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Seriously Want To Buy Your Existing Apple App Off You! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Seriously Want To Buy Your Existing Apple App Off You! (906 Views)

I Seriously Want To Learn CSS, HTML, Python And Javascript / I Seriously Need Election App. / I Seriously Want To Be A Programmer....i Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Want To Buy Your Existing Apple App Off You! by sambro95(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
I seriously WANT TO BUY your existing Apple app off you!

Has your app recently been removed from the Apple app store by Apple because it doesn’t work any more? Was it bringing in some money but it is not economical for you to fix it any more? Is the app you spent much time developing not delivering for you?

I am interested in buying the app outright from you!!

Please write to on the email below stating all of the following and I’ll look at buying it from you. I guarantee a reply to all sensible responses!

- Please provide a description and as many screenshots as you can of the functionality of the app and why I should buy it.

- You must have the source code for the app, written in Objective C or Swift. It must have compiled previously.

- (Mandatory) You must state the price that you expect for the app, in USD. I won’t respond to replies without a price! Remember that I will have to carry out repairs and modernisation on your non-functioning app to make it viable again.

- (Mandatory) You must provide some verifiable previous sales data to support the price you are asking for.

- “Utility” (non game) apps only please - NO GAMES.

- You must be able to transfer the existing app store listing to me. I must have the exclusive license to the app.

- *NO RESKINNED APPS* - your app must be exclusively owned by you and you must have designed and had the app written yourself. It must not be based on the source of another app you or anyone else have bought online. You must not have given the source code to other people for reskinning or had other copies or releases made of the app.

- Please provide an app store link to the app where possible, or other evidence of the identity of the app. Certainly you must provide solid evidence of the previous app store listing of the app.

- It doesn’t need to work any more, however it must have worked previously and obviously passed Apple testing.

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO ME.

I hope to hear from you!!! Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Ali Express Clone Market Portal System / Full Stack Development / Who Can Help With Ansys Software Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.