Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (56681 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Sovet: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Laple0541(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Leopantro:
a friend told me of a guy that created a HYIP site that ran for just 3 days involving bitcoin. hr made over 90 million naira before it crashed and he is in the process of creating another one.
Maga will always pay.

I beg, wetin be HYIP?
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Kobicove(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Greedy fools...

Serves them right! undecided
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
AccessME:
even though MMM finally crashes 2day, The fact remains. Mavrodians all involved in a rusk that was worth it. simple!!!

I no regret anything at all...
Thank Goodness it's a "rusk" not risk. I guess that's why they are "rusted" now!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by omolorlarh: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bryan12:
Have just been matched provide help.20k.I know this forum has always had a thing about mmm crashing and all that.but what anyone in my shoes do?
Insults and abuses are allowed too lipsrsealed
thank you for doing that but we need to see a proof biko
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by omolorlarh: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bryan12:
Have just been matched provide help.20k.I know this forum has always had a thing about mmm crashing and all that.but what anyone in my shoes do?
Insults and abuses are allowed too lipsrsealed
thank you for doing that but we need to see a proof biko
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by delishpot: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
What shall we say now ooo. If you talk now, they will say leave us alone, it is our money, when the risk Comes, it is our risk. So......me I no fit shout.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by drealaz24(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
dre11:

One of them, Kate Okafor, said: “I really need help. I provided help of N50,000, now I made a request to get help. The request was processed, but I have not being matched with another participant who will pay me. They won’t even pick my calls. So my money is lost, isn’t it?”

see lies. you have not being matched. Then who are u trying to call. shame on liars. It's not your money and you wanna kill yourselves. Do you know what haters problem is? JEALOUSNESS. Yes you are jealous of that fellow who can boast of some cash you dont have. cash From MMM
Life is a risk. You better step out and take some calculated risk yourself.

I don't blame you, I blame those who didn't take calculated risk and used all their life savings or money meant for important things. However let me tell you something, they gained something; LESSON AND EXPERIENCE. They shall continue to take risk and be successful at it and then look back in the future and be happy that they took some crazy risk, while you still remain stagnant.

MMM crash or not. leave them alone, it isn't your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by delishpot: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Laple0541:

I beg, wetin be HYIP?

High yield investment programs aka MMM
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Crazytrump(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bros, calm down your nerves.. This mmm news would go a long way before it fades away because you haven't or seen any lamentation yet, some of them are still hoping mmm would pay them. The day they will realise that mmm is finally dead and buried, Series of mmm news and lamentation would be gracing nairaland front page and different newspapers..so relax and keep on watching as things unfold...You might be right if you say nairaland is Anti-MMM but I need to remind you,mmm shot themselves in the leg and nairaland took advantage of the situation
michaelobinna:
Givers forum had bigger issues than MMM ,lot of pending umatched GH orders since last year till now in the name of upgrade and the news never got to front page just like every anti Mmm thread is being moved to Fp ... Nairaland is it because MMM went above you as Nigeria most visited site...E dey pain una.. now you decide to use that same Mmm to generate traffic.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by 0079jaBond(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Atimes, news like this don't make me pity people. It's the spirit of greed and it's such a terrible thing.

That's how a few of my friends were feeling fly initially, pressuring me to get into it but I kept my cool and simply said: "guys chill, make we see the end, na im sure pass." Today, it's a different story for them.

No wonder the Bible says the road may appear good and well packaged but the end thereof is destruction. And it also says lack of knowledge destroys His people.

We don't think in this country; we just jump into anything and expect things to happen either by crook or whatever means. Honestly, even if I'm drinking garri daily, I wouldn't be so daft to join a scheme that is destined to fail. I would rather employ creativity in working harder.

Ponzi schemes only provide temporary pleasure which is covetousness. No legal, authentic and viable business venture operates that way.

It's just so bad.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by braining01: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Roon9 post=53043888]Lols! See blatant lies! Seun and co are obviously working hard for their paymasters.
Go on peddle some more lies! Your site will go down first before MMM does. Rubbish[/quote

Get urself free pills at KANU BRAIN FOUNDATION.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Stylz69(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
All these MMM people calling themselves Mavrodians thinking Mavrodi had a hand in this scam. You all are Chuddians and right now he is balling and you all are bawling....

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by deolu2000(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Leopantro:
a friend told me of a guy that created a HYIP site that ran for just 3 days involving bitcoin. hr made over 90 million naira before it crashed and he is in the process of creating another one.
Maga will always pay.
na lie....

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Crazytrump(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
I'm not a saint when it comes to MMM, I was fully involved back then..I did benefit from the scheme but I wasn't greedy that I had to tell all those people I reffered to be careful of December rush hour and I'm so glad they listened to my warning..there was a man who came to meet me that he too wanted to be a participant of mmm, that was around late November, I told him to wait till January before he could do such, i told him i dont trust the december period.Two weeks after they froze mmm(beginning of the end of mmm)..That man is always thanking me whenever he sees me..The moral of the story is that we need to use our brain, be smart and not greedy..that man wanted to PH 600k, but I didn't let 60k refferal bonus to becloud my sense of reasoning. I'm proud and happy to say everybody I referred and came in contact never lost a dime or got there cash trapped in MMM. Everybody is Happy. Though if MMM is back again and stable, I would still partake in it but with the same calculative mind.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by kokoboy4life(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2017
I don't think you are a real member of great community called MMM, if you have benefited so much from the scheme I don't think you can put such writeup out to the public and who told you MMM is not back poor people are getting paid first after that people that want to GH big will be attended to.Please let's try to be sincere in all the things we do. Bye

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by evansjeff(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Khutie:
definitely waiting for FP...
modified
Finally e don hit FP >:
Seun I just don't know wah this yhur Nairaland is turning into... There is no longer useful information on FP...too bad bruh, ofcos yhu re making yhur money off each click buh I doubt the message yhu re sending to old members of this great forum.
I've xaid it

I don't know nothing abuh this MMM stuff buh from the lil info I've gathered from participants, I strongly believe for dah scheme to geh strongly back to its feet...una greedy guiders need to PH at least 100k each, khoz I believe they had made more dan dah...
Then yhu guys wey be participants should pull yaselves outta negative influences eg: Nairaland mods and its creator. May God help una shaaa... una no do anybody wrong investing in wah una believe in
guy wake up! MMM script was long written, it will be dumb of you to think the top guilders will PH, they've just succeeded in their game plan. I only feel sorry for my fellow citizens who are so gullible to believe anything they hear or see without thorough analysis, and stop blaming Nairaland mods, check the OP, someone like you and me, the mods only moved it to the front page when necessary. Greed kills.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2017
This is the new face of MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 23, 2017
januzaj:
If these participants catch their guiders
Chiddy go hear am gaan grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by wickyyolo: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Leopantro:
Maga will always pay.

almost fell victim for that shit. Lmao. But the guy try sha.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Stylz69:
All these MMM people calling themselves Mavrodians thinking Mavrodi had a hand in this scam. You all are Chuddians and right now he is balling and you all are bawling....
Hahahaha
If dem catch that chiddy eh
Niggas gon be like

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Babzilla:

Chiddy go hear am gaan grin grin grin

Morning... kiss
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by tigonana: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Crazytrump(m): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2017
What I meant by "Back" was like those days where everything was fine and stable..you mean someone having 800k and telling them 31k is the limit they could GH is "Paying Poor People" so I'm not a real member because I took some calculative measures which later came out positive? Just because I'm a participant of MMM doesn't mean I should reason with my Foot sir.
kokoboy4life:
I don't think you are a real member of great community called MMM, if you have benefited so much from the scheme I don't think you can put such writeup out to the public and who told you MMM is not back poor people are getting paid first after that people that want to GH big will be attended to.Please let's try to be sincere in all the things we do. Bye

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Freestainworld(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2017
more mugu mongers= MMM
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by diva90: 1:58am On Jan 23, 2017
This is serious! Didn't they warn us all to play with our spare money

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by juman(m): 2:04am On Jan 23, 2017
It was sure ponzi scheme would fail one day.

They failed themselves.

But the recession brought by the government pushed many people to it as well.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:12am On Jan 23, 2017
all these fake news about MMM is worse than the lies of the FG!! who are they protesting for? how many times were they warned? have they ever protested for lack of jobs? rubbish!
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by johhnnie(m): 2:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Generation of unserious, lazy human beings!quote author=excelgrace post=53040874]They are not serious, weren't they told about the risk involved.[/quote]
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Lexusgs430: 2:34am On Jan 23, 2017
This is what happens, when they are very less GREEDY Peter's to pay the GREEDY Paul's................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.