Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (56662 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by omolorlarh: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Bryan12:
I didnt say I have provided help.I said I ve been matched to provide help.would you do that if it were you?
I wouldn't provide it if it was me.I actually thought you said you have already

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by doyen101: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Shebi Worri no dey carry last? "Kpata-kpata na draw".... let's see how they will treat this or else everyone here will bear witness that Worri people just get mouth, no action single action (Which will definitely be this case, cause MMM is gone for good) .

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by doyen101: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Shebi Worri no dey carry last? "Kpata-kpata na draw".... let's see how they will treat this or else everyone here will bear witness that Worri people just get mouth, no action single action (Which will definitely be this case, cause MMM is gone for good) .
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by tojahh(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2017
It baffles me when people say "seun and nairaland are against mmm". That the media killed it with government inclusive. C'mon it was bound to crash either way. This is the way it has always been in the other countries. They'll want you to blaim the government and the media while shielding your ignorance and stupidity. You forgot when you were using the same media and government institutions to advertise your overgrown mavro? Of how you used the media to win souls to join you in coming out of recession?

You're saying the guilders should all ph at least 100k so that ordinary participants can get their money back and I ask, why will they ph money? Who will pay them their 100k, or you forgot their money will be trapped there also?

My friend lick your wounds and match on. You investment is gone for bad.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by HardMirror(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Roon9:
Lols! See blatant lies! Seun and co are obviously working hard for their paymasters.
Go on peddle some more lies! Your site will go down first before MMM does. Rubbish
In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by tikkykay: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
I got help frm mmm today....na small money sha.buh i go rejoice cos na recession we dey.well me i don port to Donation hub .Na dere life dey....join us now.contact on SIG.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Smartmey(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
the most search words on google right now. who own mmm nigeriia? , where is mmm international headquarter. grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Leopantro:
a friend told me of a guy that created a HYIP site that ran for just 3 days involving bitcoin. hr made over 90 million naira before it crashed and he is in the process of creating another one.
Maga will always pay.
See as this fellow call 90M like say na beans. 90M in just 3days? I no talk say the story na false oo but just that outrageous amount scared me.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by yemigzy: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gerrrrout! Bleep off! With this useless and good for nothing report. The government and the media crashed mmm with this kind of useless report which constantly and consistently attack peoples believe in this scheme. The hope of mmm continuity is dependent on people's believe in the system which is introducing a New order In the financial system. People have long been used to the old order of monopoly in the financial system and what we are just witnessing is a persecution of the new order so that the old order can continue. Never mind this battle is as good as won. Peoples believe in this scheme is going to be resurged again. People are getting help again now at least
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Leopantro: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

See as this fellow call 90M like say na beans. 90M in just 3days? I no talk say the story na false oo but just that outrageous amount scared me.

go to 4Dayprofit and look at the log.
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by JoshMedia: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
mechanics:
na for this site na
grin
mechanics:
na for this site na
na for the motor wey you help seun repair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.