Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) (41624 Views)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos) / Two Notorious Sea Pirates In Bayelsa Caught By Ewokiri Youths. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
A group of kidnappers met their end today after being caught in Okodi community of Ogbia Local government in Bayelsa state. According to Theophilus Utchaychukwu who shared these photos, a Palm cutter who saw the group of kidnappers in the bush ran into the community to raise alert and immediately the community took action to get them arrested by the (JTF ) close to Obama flowing station under Nembe local government area.

The leader of the gang (Ex-militant )Mr Labester is from Okigbene community in Southern Ijaw LGA .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/kidnappers-apprehended-by-security.html

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by PrettyCrystal: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
end of the road

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by project8(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
see pple fathers ooo.shame

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by veacea: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
The palm wine tapper

42 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
They shouldn't kill them yet, leave them in a rat infested cell so the rats can eat their wounds while they are alive. Don't let them die fast so feed them daily but no medical treatment.

Two people I don't feel sorry for are kidnappers and armed robbers.

26 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Godfullsam(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
The leader of the gang..an ex-militant.

Ok
noted.

After surrendering their arms to the state governor, they go ahead to form another deadly gang.

13 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by dainformant(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
real end of the road

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Iamwrath: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by maryjan8(f): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
What a life
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by femolacqua(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Serve's them right, got what they deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by seguno2: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godfullsam:
The leader of the gang..an ex-militant.

Ok
noted.

After surrendering their arms to the state governor, they go ahead to form another deadly gang.

Because the governor, the assembly lawmakers, LGA Chairmen and councillors are still getting big salaries and enjoying their lives with our stolen money while owing salaries and pensions to dying workers and pensioners. Yet we, the mumu citizens don't protest. Instead we hail and praise the looters.
The "brave" ones among us will resort to devious ways to advance their own personal income.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Goodnight everyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ha boy!! shocked..see beaten
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by iykebest1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
pls if you know anyone selling his/her car.any model and any color in good condition with all the documents valid and legal,and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil pls let him/her sell it ,I am not interested
*Thanks*

26 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by babyfaceafrica: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
Goodnight everyone
is it night where you are undecided
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dreamwaker:
They shouldn't kill them yet, leave them in a rat infested cell so the rats can eat their wounds while they are alive. Don't let them die fast so feed them daily but no medical treatment.

Two people I don't feel sorry for are kidnappers and armed robbers.
but Bros, u wicked o sad

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by curvilicious: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Choi

Lol! Obama flowing station

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by recievesense: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

Because the governor, the assembly lawmakers, LGA Chairmen and councillors are still getting big salaries and enjoying their lives with our stolen money while owing salaries and pensions to dying workers and pensioners. Yet we, the mumu citizens don't protest. Instead we hail and praise the looters.
The "brave" ones among us will resort to devious ways to advance their own personal income.

on point

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ginajet(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
is it night where you are undecided
must you quote me? Yes... You care to join me?
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by basty: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
iykebest1:
pls if you know anyone selling his/her car.any model and any color in good condition with all the documents valid and legal,and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil pls let him/her sell it ,I am not interested
*Thanks*

You are truly a drug addict. your sister told me yesterday while in my Hotel room and I though how could a sister be saying such thing against his brother. Alas, this your post has confirmed that. Get well soon.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by sundilazo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good nite ginajet...dream about me
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by iykebest1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
basty:

You are truly a drug addict
sometimes
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
must you quote me? Yes... You care to join me?
if u will pay my TP
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by frisky2good(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dem don die abi dem dey pretend?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by emmiesmart44(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nonsense look at how human beings were battered. Everybody that in that community should be arrested.
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by ngwababe(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
E get one english wey i wan speak.....
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by curvilicious: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
basty:

You are truly a drug addict. your sister told me yesterday while in my Hotel room and I though how could a sister be saying such thing against his brother. Alas, this your post has confirmed that. Get well soon.

Truely
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by addizzle(f): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
emmiesmart44:
Nonsense look at how human beings were battered. Everybody that in that community should be arrested.
u must be sick oooo...do u have an idea of d number of souls those guys have wasted

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by tayo4ng(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
the end as come
Re: Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) by curvilicious: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
ngwababe:
E get one english wey i wan speak.....

Biko speak am grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.