Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo (1501 Views)

Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state has apologized to Urhobo monarchs for an incident that occurred during Vice President Yemi Osinabajo’s visit to the state.
He tendered the apology during the celebration of the 100th birthday anniversary of HRM Ovie Richard Ogbon, the Ohworode of Olomu Kingdom in Ughelli south. The governor said: “I use this occasion to apologise once again to our traditional rulers for what happened during the visit of the vice president to our state, it was most unfortunate that it happened, no matter what, forgive the state and the nation.
“This is a day of joy in Delta state and in our country, Nigeria; I congratulate all of you for this special blessing which can only come from God – for a king who has a lot of burden to carry to live up to a hundred years is very rare to see.
“I believe that every day of your (the celebrant) life, you will continue to press on for the ultimate crown, you must work consistently to ensure that you get the crown of glory on the last day; you are a role model to a lot people, including me.
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
copy: OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by BbcNews: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Those People Wen Organize that Visit Need Flogging, them Want Sow Internal Acrimony !!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Crownofwealth:
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state has apologized to Urhobo monarchs for an incident that occurred during Vice President Yemi Osinabajo’s visit to the state.
He tendered the apology during the celebration of the 100th birthday anniversary of HRM Ovie Richard Ogbon, the Ohworode of Olomu Kingdom in Ughelli south. The governor said: “I use this occasion to apologise once again to our traditional rulers for what happened during the visit of the vice president to our state, it was most unfortunate that it happened, no matter what, forgive the state and the nation.
“This is a day of joy in Delta state and in our country, Nigeria; I congratulate all of you for this special blessing which can only come from God – for a king who has a lot of burden to carry to live up to a hundred years is very rare to see.
“I believe that every day of your (the celebrant) life, you will continue to press on for the ultimate crown, you must work consistently to ensure that you get the crown of glory on the last day; you are a role model to a lot people, including me.
http://naijaparrot.com/governor-okowa-apologizes-to-delta-monarchs-who-walked-out-on-vp-osinbajo/
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by BbcNews: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Crownofwealth:
copy: OAM4J, Mynd44

Why Only U Create Thread ,then First To Comment ..
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
BbcNews:

Why Only U Create Thread ,then First To Comment ..
becos i want to book my space first.
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why should the monarchs listen to Afonja Osinbande cheesy
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by xmich(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
I thought the apology should go the other way round.
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by laudate: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Crownofwealth:

Why did the monarchs walk out?? shocked You for tell that one first, nah!
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Krossbow123: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
na u supposed apologize?
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by babyfaceafrica: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Source?
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Donshegxy10(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
elders fighting for their pocket, something must drop from baba VP, make we form small vexation so that the envelope go gallant .
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Donshegxy10:
elders fighting for their pocket, something must drop from baba VP, make we form small vexation so that the envelope go gallant .
who says they were fighting for their pockets?
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Donshegxy10(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Crownofwealth:
who says they were fighting for their pockets?
baba mi, if I may ask, what cause the walking out in the first place?
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by laudate: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Donshegxy10:
baba mi, if I may ask, what cause the walking out in the first place?

Me sef, I don dey ask that question. shocked Na di answer I still dey wait for....
Re: Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo by Crownofwealth(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
laudate:

Me sef, I don dey ask that question. shocked Na di answer I still dey wait for....
he disrespected them.

(1) (Reply)

​certificate Scandal: Nse  ekpenyong Vindicated As Poly Registrar Testifies In C / Finally, Oyo State Starts Construction Of Bashorun-akobo Road / Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari, To Emerge As Vice President To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.