Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (72700 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Fashola Chilling At A 'Mama Put' In Oyo During Inspection (Photos) / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by oiseobulu: 2:04am On Jan 23, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 2:14am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
u igbo's are known to wake ur dad with knock every morning so I can't blame you.see his compressed flat head

So you Yorubas are known to respect your parents? Oga stop leaving in past glory
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by uvalued(m): 3:52am On Jan 23, 2017
dainformant:
we are watching
unlike yahay bello who tot the oba of yoruba was his mate
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by olaide68(m): 4:22am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
u igbo's are known to wake ur dad with knock every morning so I can't blame you
Yes ooo,thst exatly how the are,at least I live with some of them in my communi.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Truthisit: 4:34am On Jan 23, 2017
You are not serious at all. You threw the first stone, which he gave you back, then you resorted to another level of insult. Poor you, boy!
Logician:

Tell that to your real dad. I careless about the fools you mentioned....You are from a generation of fools. Including your alafin, shoeku, Mr nri or whatever...You are all fools.... I'm pained people like you and them existed....
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Makapounse(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad
you must be " omo Aj'okuta Mamumi Omo Igbo, Ipa Lefinji Baba yin lori Ibusun"

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by juman(m): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Does that turn to twenty four hours electricity availability in nigeria.

Does that turn to tram, metro and modern train system we dont have in nigeria.

Does that turn to employment for millions of unemployed nigerians.

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by emi14: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2017
These are different people. Different religions.different cultural heritage. Different food. Behaviour . Different ethnicity assembled under one umbrella and address as one Nigeria nation hot on each other. Attacking one another at almost every topic. No common agenda on issues. No sound judgment on matters concerning another ethic. Hatred of the highest other. I wounder where this comedy of unity shall stage.
While not in every sincerity tell ourselves the truth about the imminent facts....i might be blocked...but my message is explicit.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by wink2015(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2017
I noticed that the other people behind the Alafin and Obasanjo are not wearing footwear they are just walking barefooted with the Alafin. why?

I want to know whether it is a yoruba custom and why?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by femolii: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Osus they even jealous self.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by juman(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Generation of people that added no value to nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by bankyblue(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Who took ur biscuit? undecided

Lolz.....that was below the belt.

#in olamide voice....who take the meat on top ur rice
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by plantae(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Logician:
The two are mad
Can you say that to your father?
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
the plot is getting thicker ahead of 2019

I hope Buhari is fine. There has been too much visit since he left. For Jonathan to even be involved n the cross visit!
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

I love you
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2017
bankyblue:

Lolz.....that was below the belt.

#in olamide voice....who take the meat on top ur rice

Hahahhaha grin cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by bankyblue(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Logician:

I'm Sorry I was harsh on you though. I am really sorry.

Hmmmm! U go fear NairaHOOD. Na films u won act ba?

U went as far as apologising to her after checking her profile #sandydayziz. U see say the chick make sense die, and went ahead to dish @devilson..........guys and beautiful girls they like.. Pls zumu pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by math2001: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Obasanjom is not a Yoruba person.

adekunle accured Obasanjo of been a Biafra syp. And obasanjom was one of the rebellion army which lead to the remove of adekunle as a the commander of the 3 marine commodos..

You read old books. I am trying to get my moery back. And that lead to Gowon removing adekunle as commander of the 3 Rd marine. Because Biafra planted obasanjom among the 3 Rd marine, this was adekunle claim.

So discovering online the real name is obasanjom is no shock.

Even Gowon call I'm obasanjom in videos.

Obasanjom claim he is from iffo. That is a lie.

You see Yoruba people can tell if a person is Yoruba. Speaking Yoruba does not make a person Yoruba.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by guychidile: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2017
its normal to respect the chief custodian of very land.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by math2001: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2017
guychidile:
its normal to respect the chief custodian of very land.

Yoruba people don't shake people. We greet verbally, hello. That is it. We don't shake.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo paid a courtesy visit to the Allafin of Oyo; Oba Adeyemi III at the ancient Yoruba palace in Oyo. The former military Head of State greeted the monarch with a warm handshake and show of respect while everyone watch with admiration.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/olusegun-obasanjo-pays-courtesy-visit.html

Honestly speaking I have 100% respect for Obasanjo,if you are close to him you will he is a funny man. May God still keep him alive so that he will inspire we the younger generation

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by math2001: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Most older people knew obasanjom was a Biafra syp.

Tinubu is a northern syp, don't call him to your meeting.

Biafra still have syp and operate as an army with intelligent unit around Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by math2001: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Division 1 of the Nigeria army is the northern army forces, that why book Haram group broke away .

Bolo Haram people are kanuri people

And the military knew that , to avoid more trouble they created a new division for them. Because the kanuri are different from Hausa Fulani.

Division 82 of the Nigeria army is the Igbo army forces.

Division 6 , is ijaw army, they think buying military equipment is cheap. They will discover the truth
While division 3 is the army of the middle belt. They broke away from the northern army, by a group call the langtang mafia several years ago

In the military in Nigeria , you may not wake up the next day

Scottish army

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by math2001: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Mr ambode who is friend to Mr tinubu is going to get killed by Mr tinubu like mko abiola.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by math2001: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Obasanjom is a Biafra syp.

Do you see Yoruba people ever join 82 division of the army. No. Be careful which army division you join
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by dyabman(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2017
EniHolar:

Actually posted it to get likes... and I did.

Ebora Owu, whatever it means, who cares?

Dettol cares grin
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Who took ur biscuit? undecided

The person who took am, wicked fah
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Tuham:

The person who took am, wicked fah
Like seriously cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by supereagle(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Idobale lan ki Oba, enikan ki Oba ni iduro. OBJ must have prostrated while greeting him. MKO Abiola would have done it the proper way .
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by supereagle(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2017
math2001:
Obasanjom is a Biafra syp.

Do you see Yoruba people ever join 82 division of the army. No. Be careful which army division you join

Diya was once a GOC there, go ahead and find out.
Re: Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Like seriously cheesy
Can you tag me when you update your diary? wink don't want to miss out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.