Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. (1202 Views)

SOLD Locally Used 2003 Toyota Corolla Limited PH / Super Clean Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition For Sale #1.6M / Super Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition For Sale #1.280M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by PURITYAUTOZ: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Purity Motors Nigeria Limited present to you, a Lagos cleared clean non-accident used direct on 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition for sale. It has selective locking/unlocking via key and key-less. The car is super neat, baked body, electronic brake force distribution, automatic climate control with factory fitted chilling ac. It has good exterior and leather interior, DVD/CD/radio player, 4-Speed electronically controlled adaptive automatic transmission with overdrive, sound 2.0-liter, 16-valves 4plugs engine, front mounted with horsepower of 148@4800, torque of 158@4000, aluminum alloy block and alloy heads engine. Lagos cleared with all the original customs papers etc. You are free to verify the papers before payment. 
{MOST OF MY NIGERIA USED CARS ARE WITH THE OWNERS AND FOR INSPECTION YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE OWNERS HOUSE TO INSPECT}
Price #1.4M
For more info call Purity on 08033506690, 09091389222
BB Pin  5C274E51
(ALWAYS INSIST ON INSPECTION BEFORE PAYMENT)

Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by PURITYAUTOZ: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
More pics...

Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by NemzySeries(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
1.4m for dis ur paint peeling and accidebted bumper corolla abi...... by d way. dis d car av Gotv?
Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by OBAnkemi: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bros LE in Toyota doesn't mean 'limited edition',......abeg oh!

CE; Compact Edition (mostly basic/ordinary)
LE; Luxury Edition
XLE; Xtra Luxury Edition
XLi;
GLi

2 Likes

Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by dljbd1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
OBAnkemi:
Bros LE in Toyota doesn't mean 'limited edition',......abeg oh!

CE; Compact Edition (mostly basic/ordinary)
LE; Luxury Edition
XLE; Xtra Luxury Edition
XLi;
GLi
So this is the meaning of all those things. shocked
Thanks for sharing bro
Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by PURITYAUTOZ: 5:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Noted but that doesn't make mine wrong...
Some good answers so far, but I'd like to expand a little... for a long time the letter designations after a car name denoted it's trim level (as already mentioned) but that trim level has become arbitrary over the years in the interest of marketing and companies wanting people to think they are getting more than they are...

A couple of examples of this are:

Honda dropped the CX and DX designations from their Civic line a few  years ago; these were the lowest tiers of the line.  Now a "base" model is an LX.Back in the 70s-80s, GMC sold a pickup with the designation "Custom Deluxe"... this was the bare-bones base model pick-up. It might have had an AM radio -- far from Custom or Deluxe.

Going back to the actual letter designations and what they originally meant (and sometimes still do), I will define as many as I can recall:

CX-DX - DeluxeLX - LuxuryEX - Extra (sometimes seen as EX-L, "Extra Luxury", often top tier)S - SportSS - Super SportGT - Grand Touring (or Gran Turismo)AWD - All-Wheel Drive4WD - Four Wheel DriveABS - Anti-lock braking (system)AWS - All-Wheel SteeringSE - Special Edition or Sports EditionR - RaceR/T - Road and Track (or Rally Touring)RS - Rally SportSL - Sport Light  (usually small trucks) or Series LimitedST - Sport Touringi - Injected (Holdover from back when fuel injection was unique; Honda had Si "Sport injected" and BMW had 325i (325injectedLE - Limited EditionLTD - Limited

There are certainly more, but that's off the top of my head... bear in mind that there are a lot of engine designations (K series = Honda, LS - General Motors, eg), chassis designations (J series = General Motors,  K series = Dodge/Chrysler) and Model names that have no actual meaning that are letter based, as well.

To make things even more confusing, some car companies like Ferrari have used unique ways of naming their cars based on the cylinder number, displacement, and other characteristics (the206 was a 2.0 L V6 powered vehicle, while the348 used a 3.4 L V8, via Ferrari naming conventions).

Other car companies use their own style or formula (the Honda CRZ "Custom Renaissance Zero" , eg).

In other situations, sometimes it's the manufacturer itself that has the letter designation as a name; Now, most people know GM = General Motors, and VW = Volkswagen... but not many people know that BMW's full & proper name is "Bavarian Motor Works". (Also, AMC = American Motors Corporation for the history buffs...)

Interestingly, sometimes things that seem like they are related are not... the best example I can think of is the Honda CVCC engine from the 70s. What is actually means is Compound Vortex Controlled Combustion, and contrary to what seems like natural deduction, it did not give rise to the name Civic as a car model.

There's a lot of info here, and it is by no means complete, but I hope that this helps.
Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by fabulous925(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2017
can we talk on watsap here is mine 08176032157
Re: Clean Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Limited Edition {leather Interior, DVD} Going #1. by PURITYAUTOZ: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Renault Space Bus - 3 Rows For N1m / Quick Sales: Tokunbo Gold Toyota Camry 2008 Model Going For N3,150,000 / Suzuki SX4 Toks 2010 ** SOLD **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.