Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo (31834 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by maberry(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Better to stand with a brother alone than to be with Evil company (APC)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Olukat(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Are they sharing the lady? The last time she visited Fayose for Ekiti EFCC wan arrest her

Respect somebody's wife sad
If your own is for all, na you know tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Aroh48(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Black panther.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by FunkyMetahuman: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dumb and dumber grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by dammytosh: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eediot. na dansuki bind u together

Thief

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Mufasa27(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
maberry:
You don't sound intelligent yourself
You sound pained bruh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Johnhug66(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
melvinjames:
Come and see o, where's Corrinthians or to call him his proper name Omenka?
Stop changing usernames every day my guy.
Who name change epp, you will always remain Omenka no need to hide, be a man.
so he's no longer a man just because he changed name. May the d God of sabbath restore your brain...
But wait o, how this take concern me sef
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by deezydez: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
FFK this ur shoe no bad sha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Ermacc: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
APC nightmare
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Kulas: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice one my broda.The blood of Jesus Christ will always scatter any evil plot targetted against u,fayose and Wike.I love three of you.No matter the intimidation from Dullard and his APC,we shall stand above!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
donofdons:
I love this men fani kayode and ayo fayose. They are the only fearless truthsayers in this country now. my only problem is that they are yoruba men and the demonic spirit of afonja never seen to leave them.
I only hope that his relationship with this igbo lady, a true descendant of NRI, the ancestors of both the igbos and the jews will make him immune to the normal yoruba betrayal and slave instincts.
May God never allow the blood of my progeny to be diluted by even a drop of the servile afonja blood.

Wow!! Such hatred from a human being? Are you normal? I am sure you are not Igbo.. but one of the mods looking for traffic by causing a tribal war?
Lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by straighttalk(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Since the EFCC blocked FFK's bank accounts, he has been going from one house to another visiting friends and families, I hope it's not in search for help to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by banki(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
donofdons:
I love this men fani kayode and ayo fayose. They are the only fearless truthsayers in this country now. my only problem is that they are yoruba men and the demonic spirit of afonja never seen to leave them.
I only hope that his relationship with this igbo lady, a true descendant of NRI, the ancestors of both the igbos and the jews will make him immune to the normal yoruba betrayal and slave instincts.
May God never allow the blood of my progeny to be diluted by even a drop of the servile afonja blood.

nairaland is owned by oluseun osewa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by seangy4konji: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Make I know lie you. The way PAC have disrupted their plans and not mine in the past 1 year

This men that are calling them to order are good men.

Everything has skyrocketed and 300k is not even enough for a month again.

Check ticket prices,food,housing,utilities,school fees for children?nepa charge of 1k here in Abuja 79 unit has turn 37 keep 340. Has 12 k. Everything sabbatical.closire of border. Ban importation dollar 470.

It no go better fr all of dem for that senate.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by emmiesmart44(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
straighttalk:
Since the EFCC blocked FFK's bank accounts, he has been going from one house to another visiting friends and families, I hope it's not in search for help to survive.
In my old university friend's voice *I waka well*
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
emmiesmart44:
3 idiots
buhari worshippers be like.. oya chop cane afonja

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Lilcentt(f): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
His that is wife or daughter? Hmm, politicians and under age girls be like Someone should help me complete it with a picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
melvinjames:
The two boldest Yoruba people alive.
The 2 Lions, the real Omoluabis.

cc: Corrinthians (Omenka's new moniker)
Afonja slaves will always lick Afonja balls no matter how small the balls are. grin

My name is Chukwudi, I am a proud Osu from Ebonyi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Dumb and dumber grin
Dont let cocoa pod headed Osus from Ebonyi see this post. They might lash out at you for daring to insult their Afonja gods. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Corrinthians(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
No matter the tantrums they throw, Ebonyi Osus will always bow to their betters. Ffk is greater than Ojucrook and his surviving manhood. grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by rosebowl01(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
donofdons:

Omo, see pain. grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
No matter the tantrums they throw, Ebonyi Osus will always bow to their betters. Ffk is greater than Ojucrook and his surviving manhood. grin
This coneheaded Minority.... Shutup...Fulani da kill your people for Benue state...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by wadetaw202: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
donofdons:

And how come all your flatttthead political leaders from Jew have been quiet? Some have even defected to apc? Your tribe is full of seamless and coward peeps, won't you say?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by ofwest47(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode is now Femi Olu Kayode he must have eventually learnt about the type of father he had, that his father Fani Power was one of those who used his political influence to collude with the I Before Orders to destabilize the Yoruba nation but regretted his actions later. Similarly whether you try to change your name or not what befell father for regretting his actions will surely befall the son for doing exactly like the father.
Imagine the ashawo girl he called wife with wailing wailer clueless Fayose who too will soon start clamouring for forgiveness for all his destructive hate speeches.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by ladychioma: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Very good
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by fortunechy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
fayose,the only useful governor we hv in naija
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Lanretoye(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
but lion and tiger doesn't make noise.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Banjiplus(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
Two NoiseMakers....... grin
They probably just has a party grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2017
According to Fani-Kayode, Gbenga Daniel and Fayose are two of the "greatest" leaders this country has ever known.

Birds of the same feather fvck together, indeed.

Lion and Tiger ke.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by laudate: 1:08am On Jan 23, 2017
donofdons:

The Igbo lady that has been satisfying FFK's lustful desires, and still lacks the common sense to get him to make an honest woman of her? shocked Is that the one you are hailing like dis? Chai!! sad Make una give the babe beta advice, nah. Una no go gree... mcheew
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by laudate: 1:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Olukat:
Respect somebody's wife sad
If your own is for all, na you know tongue

Wife, ke? When did they get married?? shocked Guy, she is his baby mama, bed warmer, friends-with-benefits, live-in lover, olosho, concubine, mistress, etc. Use the correct terminology next time.

Agbaletu:
Osoko, the only man that gives Buhari
sleepless night.

FFK, the only man that sneezes and APC members run helter-skelter.

Nne, your beauty radiates like tomato Jos.

Yes, o! The kind of tomato that comes from bleaching, probably.... cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by GreatMahmud: 3:05am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
all hail oshokomole Nd femi kayode.they are both greater than ojukwu,nnamdi azikwe,nnamdi kanu,chinua achebe,nzeogwu,shoeku okuku bambia,eze nri nd all igbo's all over the world combine.

we osu must bow to both of them cause they are our lord Nd saviour

I remember how your father came begging for money the day you were born in d village. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.