Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo (31838 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by uvalued(m): 3:48am On Jan 23, 2017
emmiesmart44:
3 idiots
nope wise ones who have seen the handwrtting on the wall that...

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by uvalued(m): 3:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
Two NoiseMakers....... grin
wo have shown that...

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by davidif: 3:51am On Jan 23, 2017
donofdons:
I love this men fani kayode and ayo fayose. They are the only fearless truthsayers in this country now. my only problem is that they are yoruba men and the demonic spirit of afonja never seen to leave them.
I only hope that his relationship with this igbo lady, a true descendant of NRI, the ancestors of both the igbos and the jews will make him immune to the normal yoruba betrayal and slave instincts.
May God never allow the blood of my progeny to be diluted by even a drop of the servile afonja blood.

Wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked

That is the most racist thing I can recall seeing on nairaland. And to think that the person who wrote this might have gone to church today. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
Two NoiseMakers....... grin

Better than mute cowards.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 23, 2017
emmiesmart44:
3 idiots

By their writing you know them, they have two things in common servitude and cravenness.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by binaws(m): 5:06am On Jan 23, 2017
[b][/b] awon asinwin meta. gang of looters
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by ipreach: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2017
emmiesmart44:
3 idiots

Abeg, name who beat you?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Fayos1(m): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2017
donofdons:
I love this men fani kayode and ayo fayose. They are the only fearless truthsayers in this country now. my only problem is that they are yoruba men and the demonic spirit of afonja never seen to leave them.
I only hope that his relationship with this igbo lady, a true descendant of NRI, the ancestors of both the igbos and the jews will make him immune to the normal yoruba betrayal and slave instincts.
May God never allow the blood of my progeny to be diluted by even a drop of the servile afonja blood.
. You seems to wear your brain in your legs, huh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by AMUNSI23(f): 6:06am On Jan 23, 2017
devilson:
all hail oshokomole Nd femi kayode.they are both greater than ojukwu,nnamdi azikwe,nnamdi kanu,chinua achebe,nzeogwu,shoeku okuku bambia,eze nri nd all igbo's all over the world combine.

we osu must bow to both of them cause they are our lord Nd savour
You are indeed devilson you only have your way at hell fire shame on you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by emi14: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2017
bidierichie:
He be like say the guy no dey watch NatGeo Wild o! They are only categorized as cat family but that doesn't mean when they fight they don't fight till death. Take a journey to the wild and see for yourself

Make we see you pictures
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by Mbediogu(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2017
emmiesmart44:
3 idiots

Ehen! You call those three gems idiots? Ok I claim them for the South East. These are some the few seasoned politicians to come from South West since Akinjide, Akinloue and Akinfosile.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by devilson(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
GreatMahmud:

I remember how your father came begging for money the day you were born in d village. .
seriously oosu u expect this trash u wrote to pain me.nigger Bleep off
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo by DNA123(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mumu Meet Mumu ( MMM).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Speaker, 9 Other Inaugurated Edo Assembly Members, Visit, Congratulate Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.