Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3111280 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
ostopsmich:
OMG... this elkanemi warrior Abi wetin him name sef na deadly person sha, see as he dey Play double standard this night.... ah, Una sure say this mumu Na man so?
Dude is so annoying ,Can gossip for Africa ....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

He's feeling like a boss at the moment with his little boys fairy tales.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

What is he saying abeg?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

What is he saying abeg?
Gossiping with Debbie and Uriel ...Dude been taking ESE issue personal ...Always castigating ESE behind her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2017
ostopsmich:
This Bally Na aggressive guy oooo, just see as he change face for Ese for spanking his head... ohbobs,the girl couple straight
What are you insinuating?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2017
sirfee:
He's feeling like a boss at the moment with his little boys fairy tales.
This stupid characters of his ,overshadows his been intelligent
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Why does kemen initiate every gossip in the house or partake in it I dont understand this guy, he acting like a man living in a face 2 face rooms. sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Gossiping with Debbie and Uriel ...Dude been taking ESE issue personal ...Always castigating ESE behind her
Watching it now, had to literally get off my bed and switch on the TV.
Kemen is not a man but a muscular woman

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Bally walking around hoping to join in the gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:

This stupid characters of his ,overshadows his been intelligent
He's always living in lies...so full of himself smmmmhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Threebear:

exactly ...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Please they should advice Uriel to cover her laps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2017
ttt d snorer grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2017
sirfee:
Good evening peeps,shoutout to everyone on this thread,you guys are the best.To all members of the "Anti Bally People's party" please stop saying Bally is aggressive(no offence).As introverts,we sometimes feel misunderstood.It is more complicated for introverts to process interactions and events;we are carefully attending to our internal thoughts and feelings at the same time.We are more easily over stimulated,introverts feel less excitement from surprise or risk unlike the extroverts. Most people always say we are anti-social or snobby....I'm against that school of thought because we are not.Extroverts have quick pace and can wax enthusiastic about their experiences,unfortunately,they often don't have a clue that too much energy can be unpleasant for the introverts in their midst.Based on logistics..this is a reality tv show so there's no need for fakeness.Thank you all#teamBally anytime,anyday.

I understand you are a bally fan but see him for who he really is. It so obvious that he's keeping his cool in this game but several times he has shown that he can be prone to violence and aggression. plus sorry to bust your bubble but Bally is no introvert he is very outspoken and mingles with the so called clique that was formed in that house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chubysoft1(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Bisola is not sleeping. She's planning her next move shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Bisola TTT.... Una wan start again Abi? Kontinu oooo, I dey watch Una in 6D
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Cousim:
ttt d snorer grin
So you too hear am? I been first dey think say na train dey pass for my backyard. not until I listened very well..... hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Like play like play Bisola don enter one chance,the chemistry between her and Ttt is been blown away.She's very imbalance at the moment,pondering about so many issues.She's totally lost focus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2017
no gifty no cocoice no soma no miyonse,,,, chai dis tin dull na bible dem dy read now sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

I understand you are a bally fan but see him for who he really is. It so obvious that he's keeping his cool in this game but several times he has shown that he can be prone to violence and aggression. plus sorry to bust your bubble but Bally is no introvert he is very outspoken and mingles with the so called clique that was formed in that house.

I agree with you that Bally is prone to violence and aggressive,but not being introvert Mbanu, introvert can be very quiet and calm but well outspoken when they are comfortable with you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Threebear:

Please, on behalf of BBN-NL women, Kemen is not a woman. He isn't one of us...you guys can have him.
Kemen is a man, a professional gossip.
Contrary to popular opinion, Kemen has shown us that men are professional gossips. grin

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jotey(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2017
ʍɑkҽ ҍɑӀӀվ kմkմ k파 ԵհíŚ ցíɾӀ ղɑ ɑҍí աҽԵíղ ժҽʍ ժɑҽ Եօk ɑҍԵ Śíղςҽ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2017
ostopsmich:

So you too hear am? I been first dey think say na train dey pass for my backyard. not until I listened very well..... hehehehe
even efe asked bisola...Na thintall b dat?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Please, on behalf of BBN-NL women, Kemen is not a woman. He isn't one of us...you guys can have him.
Kemen is a man, a professional gossip.
Contrary to popular opinion, Kemen has shown us that men are professional gossips. grin

And the guy gossip is always on women ,wetinn.......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:

There are four types of introverts;1)Social 2)Anxious 3)Thinking 4)Restrained.I belong to the number 1 category same as Bally,don't hate what you don't like because we are not equal.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Debbie having much Inferiority complex, bae really jealous because shez not trending ...She needs to deal with this all this Shiit
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Don't be surprised if Bisola actually nominates TTT. She seems to be upset with him plus I pity all these housemates gossiping with each other the same people they gossiping with, will go to the diary room and nominate them.... instead of their threats in the house. e.g Debbie, Bally, Kemen and Uriel
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waynee2baba: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
judefcc:
cant see any other winning it , forget pulse here , na Africa dey vote , compared to eve wen people dey use slang like , he is a beta prospect , remember that last bbn na one cool kaduna guy win am , done forget him name , the only loud person to ever win bbn was Karen but efe no go even win , if him dey play alone , him dey personify razzness and he is not fine , efe ugly die

Conducted a local research and you're simply a fraudster. EOD

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2017
sirfee:
There are four types of introverts;1)Social 2)Anxious 3)Thinking 4)Restrained.I belong to the number 1 category same as Bally,don't hate what you don't like because we are not equal.
I would say bassey belongs to no 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Swang:
Don't be surprised if Bisola actually nominates TTT. She seems to be upset with him plus I pity all these housemates gossiping with each other the same people they gossiping with, will go to the diary room and nominate them.... instead of their threats in the house. e.g Debbie, Bally, Kemen and Uriel
As in ..I don't just understand ...Everyone gossiping here and there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2017
waynee2baba:

Conducted a local research and you're simply a fraudster. EOD

The 18million naira big boyz
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2017
chyima:

I agree with you that Bally is prone to violence and aggressive,but not being introvert Mbanu, introvert can be very quiet and calm but well outspoken when they are comfortable with you
May God bless you,your last sentence has nailed it.Some introverts are not anti-social or snobby...I'm a typical example,the only problem we have is our temper(but we are not monsters).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.