Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3110501 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2017
smokey3y3z:

Loyalty is key for me too. Although when she did that, I was more irritated she acted on emotions and jealousy than for the fact she betrayed him. For crying out loud, the guy told u he was doing all that to entertain Africa. Yet u personalized him, isolated him from the rest, u were constantly checking who he was with, you talked down on him and you treated him like a boy toy (not like he didn't deserve it). When Miyonce left, the rest couldn't even miss him because it was like he had come to big brother house just to serve you.

Bisola and co already hated Miyonse,it had nothing to do with Tboss,they were partly responsible for Tboss actions because they poisoned her mind against him when she returned from fake eviction.I don't know why people say Tboss is a manipulator, where as the real manipulator Bisola, goes unnoticed.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Austar:

I always pick my favorites in the show the very first week. I noticed and picked Efe the very first day, then later I liked TTT too. Efe has remained my first choice even though as time went on I started noticing some bad shortcomings, it does not change my support all humans have their faults. I commend all the house mates, staying in there with different people from different backgrounds can't be easy.

It definitely isn't easy. They are all doing a great job. Tboss leaves the house a star with/without the money.
Whoever wins, We all have to accept and congratulate them. It only takes courage to be in that house unclad, baring all your flaws and weaknesses.
I only wanted to address the issue of the fact that Efe painting Tboss as manipulative has nothing to do with how I feel about her. I am not a blind supporter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

It's her color and looks , honestly Africans especially sounthern Africans have inferiority complex .

Put Ese or any other naija babe with same character and they would have hated her . Fact . It's sad

but southern Africans loved Karen,a typical Naija babe ,so the colour thing might just be a figment of your imagination.d

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Ekinematics:

There is a reason it's called BBN. Made by Nigerians and for Nigerians. We don't care what people in other African countries feel. You have to be Nigerian in flesh and blood to understand the Nigerian way.
Those people liking her ain't thinking the Nigerian way and that's why again its called Big Brother Naija.

I may not like Paul Biya of Cameroon, but most Cameroonians like him that's why he has been their president for donkey years. Do I fault their thinking? No because I'm not Cameroonian and only Cameroonians know better.

How do you know that Cameroonians love Biya?the fact that he has ruled them for so long doesn't necessarily mean they love him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

but southern Africans loved Karen,a typical Naija babe ,so the colour thing might just be a figment of your imagination.d

Didn't they vote their Wendull at the end ? The kind of insults they insulted Karen sef saying how all Nigerian women bleach , are ugly and such.

Ask yourself why it's Gifty and Tboss most of them supported . Thankfully they can't text

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

Bisola and co already hated Miyonse,it had nothing to do with Tboss,they were partly responsible for Tboss actions because they poisoned her mind against him when she returned from fake eviction.I don't know why people say Tboss is a manipulator, where as the real manipulator Bisola, goes unnoticed.

The way Bisola treated Debbie from the moment she had the convulsion act was annoying and I felt she was a bully at the time. However, If u watched closely, Miyonce and Tboss were also fighting over Gifty. She ended up nominating both of them out of jealousy.... or at least that was how I saw it. Debbie's own could have been the final straw.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

Based on the fact that she went on to cuddle him after nominating him that's a each excuse . Her reason has always been that he was distracting her and none of that .

Yes the Miyonse actually preferred Gifty but Tboss bullied him and basically made him beg if he so much as talked to Gifty .

All the housemates couldn't stand Miyonse because he had allowed himself to be turned into her house boy same thing she's done to Debby

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Anyway me I always hate the game and not the player .

Any adult that is weak enough to be Manipulated or Bullied deserves it .

Gbam

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Paayne(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2017
So u people are still bickering over this dead show. na wa o, una get time sha
wehdone sirs & mas

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

Didn't they vote their Wendull at the end ? The kind of insults they insulted Karen sef saying how all Nigerian women bleach , are ugly and such.

Ask yourself why it's Gifty and Tboss most of them supported . Thankfully they can't text

South Africa supported Karen even before Nigeria got on board,moreover the couldn't vote her since luclay was in the finals,did you expect them to abandon their own?
As for Gifty and Tboss am sure that they have their reasons for supporting them,but it's not right to assume that their support is based on skin colour.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 2:42am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

Based on the fact that she went on to cuddle him after nominating him that's a each excuse . Her reason has always been that he was distracting her and none of that .

Yes the Miyonse actually preferred Gifty but Tboss bullied him and basically made him beg if he so much as talked to Gifty .

All the housemates couldn't stand Miyonse because he had allowed himself to be turned into her house boy same thing she's done to Debby

There you go making assumptions like Tboss put a gun to Miyonse's head.Bisola and her crew have been manipulating nominations from day 1,I don't know why people turn a blind eye to that.Now you say they hated him cos of Tboss,then why did they try to turn Tboss against him and not the other way round?For some reasons best known to her Bisola loved picking on Miyonce from the beginning.

As for Debby Rise Bisola and TTT hated her from day one,perhaps because of the way she came into the house,their hatred once again had nothing to do with Tboss.In fact Debbie was forced to move closer Tboss a lesser evil when compared to Bisola and co.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 2:45am On Mar 29, 2017
smokey3y3z:

The way Bisola treated Debbie from the moment she had the convulsion act was annoying and I felt she was a bully at the time. However, If u watched closely, Miyonce and Tboss were also fighting over Gifty. She ended up nominating both of them out of jealousy.... or at least that was how I saw it. Debbie's own could have been the final straw.
I know all these that's why I mentioned that Bisola and co were partly responsible for her actions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 3:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

There you go making assumptions like Tboss put a gun to Miyonse's head.Bisola and her crew have been manipulating nominations from day 1,I don't know why people turn a blind eye to that.Now you say they hated him cos of Tboss,then why did they try to turn Tboss against him and not the other way round?For some reasons best known to her Bisola loved picking on Miyonce from the beginning.

As for Debby Rise Bisola and TTT hated her from day one,perhaps because of the way she came into the house,their hatred once again had nothing to do with Tboss.In fact Debbie was forced to move closer Tboss a lesser evil when compared to Bisola and co.

She didn't put a gun ro miyonse head abi but Bisola put a gun to her head to vote a certain way lmao

Na wa ! Na real Wa

Have you forgotten that most of the housemates nominated him? Na Bisola manipulate all of them too abi he he he . Fact is she bullied bullied him into staying away from others and that worked against him then put the final nail in his coffin by nominating him.

Bisola was told all sorts about ttt when she got back from fake eviction yet never nominated him. You are either a loyal person or you're not . Everything else is excuses .

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:53am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:
Nigerian way? Discuss exhaustively
I wish he would,
I'm still waiting for an explanation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2017
There is fire on the mountain, if u take a good look at the Sms coming in for voting, Debie-Rise is leading, followed by Tboss shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

GBAM!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 5:50am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

Wendall is a Tanzanian not a southern African.
I said it before you are a liar.
You tried to paint me as one even when I updated nothing but the truth and you updated your imaginations.Now you have been exposed for the ignorant liar you are.
If you don't know this, know this now South Africans hate white Africans as much as anything.
The two BBA mzansi have been won by three very black people.
You sound ignorant, under exposed and desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2017
h8rr:
Bisola is a hòe. An ugly one.
Very cheap ugly thing.
I thought ugly women were usually intelligent but not this walking cellulite.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 6:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Anyone that thinks Bisola will win is on a very long thing.
No prostitute has ever won big brother Africa or Nigeria.
The only thing she will be returning with is an increased number of body counts and STDS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 6:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
Anyone that thinks Bisola will win is on a very long thing.
No prostitute has ever won big brother Africa or Nigeria.
The only thing she will be returning with is an increased number of body counts and STDS.
lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

South Afticans supported loved Karen becos of Luclay.
They don't support like that, it's difficult.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

You tried to paint me as one even when I updated nothing but the truth and you updated your imaginations.Now you have been exposed for the ignorant liar you are.
If you don't know this, know this now South Africans hate white Africans as much as anything.
Which Wendell is from Tanzania? pls you should get your facts right before jumping at peoples post. Wendell parson is from Zimbabwe. He was Vimba's country mate to the show.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

It's her color and looks , honestly Africans especially sounthern Africans have inferiority complex .

Put Ese or any other naija babe with same character and they would have hated her . Fact . It's sad

Don't say what you don't know, cos of a stinking game you're saying southern Africans have inferiority complex. How much will they pay you for saying that?

* let the game end abeg, it's sickening the way people carry it on their head like gala. I hope there won't be a next season, this is too much.*

* no more updates, this thread that was once lively with updates is now drowning in curses and rubbish opinions based on hatred*

*i hope there won't be a next BBN and the government ban it. It's sickening reading some comments. *spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Back from confinement!... sup team boss are we voting like northerners this time around for the diva?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Donbabajay12:

DM ur number
can I join the whatsapp group
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Team tboss and team debbie incase one of both leaves please let come together and make the remaining one a goddess

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Giantslayer:
can I join the whatsapp group

Yes u can so when Efe comes back ur 200 airtime will be sent to you also. Dm ur no
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Tanzanian hmmmm he is from Zimbabwe SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2017
WildChild00:
There is fire on the mountain, if u take a good look at the Sms coming in for voting, Debie-Rise is leading, followed by Tboss shocked

Its not buy wat u see... Same happened last time and bally show dem peper..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2017
tdbankplc:
Team tboss and team debbie incase one of both leaves please let come together and make the remaining one a goddess
they are nt leaving, so keep voting for them

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Northkendal:
they are nt leaving, so keep voting for them

Amen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
tdbankplc:

Yes u can so when Efe comes back ur 200 airtime will be sent to you also. Dm ur no
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.