Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3104485 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Princesskab, IGNORE that goat pls..just ignore and ignore and ignore and ignore

He is a bully/troll who is having 'fun' by picking on people

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2017
In other news, some HMs are walking around in their socks, some bare-footed, though TBoss has her slippers, she said the Ninja didn't see it when they came, that it was hidden...

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

He/she's talking about the fact that she nominated him at all, not that she was the sheer reason he was evicted. She said herself that she nominated him because he was a distraction, lool if that's the case then most housemates have been 'partly' responsible for another housemate nominating someone, fair enough. I can't even fault her for nominating Miyonse, it's a game, but if we're going to talk about 'manipulation' she nominated the guy and then was cuddling up to him barely 5 minutes after, a lot of the housemates have done this so it's not necessarily to single her out alone, rather let's not act obtuse and absolve her of responsibility and having a hand in his eviction no matter how 'marginal' it was lol.

I don't even know about her being a manipulator in general, but she can definitely be oversensitive (hypocritically so), plays the victim card and has shown a habit of not recognising her own faults, I do think she's one of the housemates that have become a target and there are some people (viewers included) who hate on the girl irrationally but for the most part people aren't just disliking her 'for no reason' (not necessarily what you're saying, but let some people and her at times tell it, everything is unwarranted and she does no wrong). I'm sure Bisola has manipulated someone at a point, she can definitely be loud, rude, aggressive and sometimes come across as a bully, I like Bisola personally but I can also see why someone else may not, none of them are saints, difference is actually acknowlegding your shortcomings because we all have them and not finding a way to shift blame away from yourself and onto everyone else most of the time.

My point is that Bisola is the real manipulator in the house not Tboss.Bisola has a way of making people nominate whom ever she hates,she didn't have to lift a finger to nominate TTT because she had others do it for her.Now I never said Tboss was a saint but she is not a manipulator

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Marvis has been all by herself for most of the morning. Some 30 minutes ago, she was eating alone in the dining begging for votes. I feel a bit sorry for her sha. I think she's starting to realise how little she has contributed to the house and show and she could be the one to leave. All things being equal, either she or Bally should be taking a walk this weekend.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
temmyo:
Am I the only one who heard olisa say that two people will be leaving on Sunday? Abeg people that watched the video of Bassey's interview should help me analyze the matter Biko
Who the hell is olisah and why would his opinion matter?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
citiq:
Just voted DebbieR again n again and I will massively tomorrow.

#TeamBisola

Thanks, but the spelling of the name matters o, it's Debie-Rise and not Debbie-Rise as stated in your post...

Thank you for the support its really appreciated...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

My point is that Bisola is the real manipulator in the house not Tboss.Bisola has a way of making people nominate whom ever she hates,she didn't have to lift a finger to nominate TTT because she had others do it for her.Now I never said Tboss was a saint but a manipulator she is not.
True.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
moststylish:
next time reason with well before u come to here to mis-inform people
He still doesn't have a brain
With all the education he claimed to have gotten
He still doesn't know Zimbabwe share boundary with South africa
And actually Zimbabwe is a South Africa country
Abeg forget him matter

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:

If you don't like her updates, kindly jump and pass. We wouldn't want this handle to join the rest in jail would we? Be nice smiley
Such unfair undeserved bans. But never mind, I will be strong for my T boss.
And I will be out of your space in less than two weeks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

thanks for this
I laughed out loud when he said that bisola is loyal,
after manipulating and agreeing with them to nominate ttt,
she goes into the diary room and acts like a saint by nominating debie,
so that she can fool some viewers into thinking she is loyal,
so that in case ttt goes she can get some of his fans to vote for her( it worked though)
rubbish,
then the sly thing starts crying when he is evicted and goes and tries to pin it on tboss and a bed

but no, tboss is the manipulative one,
bisola is loyal,
I laugh in romanian

I hope you know conspiracy wasn't allowed when TTT was nominated. Why do you people enjoy lying. How did Bisola manipulate and agree with them to nominate ttt?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Oraelena:

My point is that Bisola is the real manipulator in the house not Tboss.Bisola has a way of making people nominate whom ever she hates,she didn't have to lift a finger to nominate TTT because she had others do it for her.Now I never said Tboss was a saint but she is not a manipulator
Seemed like you were shifting some blame away from TBoss because her mind was 'poisoned', my point was that going by that logic the same can be said for everyone else since most have at some point talked about another housemate negatively, not necessarily aiming to sway the person's judgement but it's likely to have some kind of effect, conspired against TTT? Was not aware of that one

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Debie is sleeping. TBoss mentioned that "Later now, she'll be disturbing us with her guitar, while we're sleeping.."
Bisola and Marvis in the garden. Marvis said she was shocked when she heard TBoss stating that fact.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:

I'm team Debbie but I'll be giving Tboss some solidarity votes before the end of the week. She has her weak points (who doesn't?), but she's not really as bad as some people are always portraying her. I'm going extra lengths to save Debbie this week, but I'll have Tboss in mind and send some votes her way. I really wish both girls will survive this eviction.
thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Abi marvis dey get premonition of going ni This one wey she just siddon alone dey think...

She is beginning to feel what others felt...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

your business sha,
you tried to diss those of us trying our best to campaign and fight for tboss as unserious and easily distracted,
when I told you its not so, you started saying that you can say what you like
you've said your mind
I've said mine
haaa! Devil is a liar, pls dnt insult eachoda ibeg o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
I hope you know conspiracy wasn't allowed when TTT was nominated. Why do you people enjoy lying. How did Bisola manipulate and agree with them to nominate ttt?
how did I lie now?
wasn't she telling them all sob stories
was conspiring allowed all those times the clique nominated the same people?
let me go and remove that agreeing from my post,
seems its causing confusion,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Saw this yesterday and couldn't stop laughing

This is so true.

Her fans barely engage in online battles.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

how did I lie now?
wasn't she telling them all sob stories
was conspiring allowed all those times the clique nominated the same people?
let me go and remove that agreeing from my post,
seems its causing confusion,
What are you going on about? What sob story has Bisola told them that made them nominate ttt? Tell us let hear. Liar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie is sleeping. TBoss mentioned that "Later now, she'll be disturbing them with their guitar, while they're sleeping.."
Bisola dn Marvis in the garden. Marvis said she was shocked when she heard TBoss stating that fact.

Playing her guitar can be annoying sometimes, but for debie to be sleeping at this time, it's kinda strange...

It's seems something is really bothering her and I hope for her sake it's not bassey's or marvis' issue again...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shezy(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Pls how can gotv be updated for BBN.went to my parents house but der gotv isn't updated. Pls is urgent am not going back home soon.gotv is not just like dstv.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
citiq:
Just voted DebbieR again n again and I will massively tomorrow.

#TeamBisola

Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
What are you going on about? What sob story has Bisola told them that made them nominate ttt? Tell us let hear. Liar
Ive argued too much this morning,
continue attacking me,
I hope you read the post of the person that I quoted,
since you are looking for exactly what she said,
have a nice day,
I'm done arguing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Bisola asked Bally if she should move away or has been too clingy, that Bally gave her a kinda look/sound, but Bally said he didn't say so, that she's been the one assuming for him.
They're in the lounge, and she's slept off, Bally presently looks stern, lost in thoughts or calculating...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Northkendal:
haaa! Devil is a liar, pls dnt insult eachoda ibeg o
lol,
devil is really a liar,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

Ive argued too much this morning,
continue attacking me,
I hope you read the post of the person that I quoted,
since you are looking for exactly what she said,
have a nice day,
I'm done arguing
liar grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Bassey in wazobia fm just told Nigerians to vote TBoss million times if they can, that she's a nice girl and nothing like manipulative in her. She cries when she chooses to and quarrel when she's pissed up n she doesn't talk at ur back.
Please Vote for TBoss.
Thank you all

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
liar grin grin grin
lol,
continue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2017
I urge those of us that feel that Tboss and DebbieRise are NOT an option, to pls wait till 7pm today, after the save. Then we can decide the way forward..

There is a slim possibility that 2 housemates would be evicted on Sunday ( there is no rule that says there must be 5 housemates in the finals)

Imagine a final week with just #PepperThemGang in the house..

I'm sticking with those that support Efe. strategy or no strategy..

#TeamEfe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
prescar14:
Bassey in wazobia fm just told Nigeria to vote TBoss millions times if they can, that she's a nice girl and nothing like manipulative in her. She cries when she chooses to and quarrel when she's pissed up n she doesn't talk at ur back.
Please Vote for TBoss.
Thank you all
yes oh
sms Vote TBoss to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2017
to9ine:
I urge those of us that feel that Tboss and DebbieRise are NOT an option, to pls wait till 7pm today, after the save. Then we can decide the way forward..

There is a slim possibility that 2 housemates would be evicted on Sunday ( there is no rule that says there must be 5 housemates in the finals)

Imagine a final week with just #PepperThemGang in the house..

I'm sticking with those that support Efe. strategy or no strategy..

#TeamEfe
You honestly think you can evict both girls as per god or what?
You want pepper dem gang to be on the finals ?
You will be in for a very rude awakening.
Such blatant arrogance ,such a greedy person.
What sort of rubbish is that?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
grin
Lol sha go and exchange the beauty for votes for your girl now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.