Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3111367 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabububu: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:
Too much lemon is crazy.. Ulcer and crazy heartburns.

If i were debie or tboss I would never have participated. The odds are against them already

Bisola is even saying she has ulcer b4.

They are both fools for even attempting it..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
ifyalways:
If Debbie and Tboss are wise, they would do everything in their power to truncate the plans of saving any HM. The odds are clearly against them on that so why bother

I just tire for those gals it's already stated they need 43 points to get the power to save one of the nominated, 2 of them should have sat out of this task...

Since there is no punishment for not partcipating...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Everyone of them is really squeezing his/her face. It's a difficult one to do. But funny reactions though...

"This is BB. Housemates, you have 15 more minutes"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

They will need save him.

It all boils down to efe n bisola

they hold the deciding votes.... if they both go for bally, bally is saved except if marvis, Debbie and Tboss all decide to vote for just one person then there will be equal votes and thus no one will be saved as Ebuka said earlier.

This is a test to see if they are truly loyal to themselves!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Another woman just ascribed certain things about you females to be weapons, and you think I know something you didn't? cheesy

I hail all of una oh! cheesy
Lol huh? If you know something I don't know about TBoss since you implied there's a connection between her and the text?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
crowntoro:
so you love the way you are seeing division among the HMs?
Tbvh, am irritated with the way the house is divided

What division ? They all hang out together now but some will always be closer than others same way it's been from the beginning and same thing with Tboss and Debbie . Even if you put a 100 people on the house friendships will form and some will naturally gravitate towards each other .

As long as housemates mingle and gist and laugh that's not division

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
To do what?
PrincessKab:
Everyone of them is really squeezing his/her face. It's a difficult one to do. But funny reactions though...

"This is BB. Housemates, you have 15 more minutes"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
First mission.

A total of a possible 10 points reward.
The HMs that agree to participate in it must each eat 20 lemons each within 30mins and mustn't throw up, or else their marks will be affected.

(As BB read through the rewards once again, the camera was focused on TBoss shaking her head at the mention of other rewards, but at that of the SPA, she didn't. Also, she, Debie and Bisola were first to decide to eat first. Others were contemplating whether to or not, Efe and Marvis decided last)

The task has begun.
is the reward going to be individually or collectively?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I just tire for those gals it's already stated they need 43 points to get the power to save one of the nominated, 2 of them should have sat out of this task...

Since there is no punishment for not partcipating...
Tboss is tired already. She might just stop
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
crowntoro:
so you love the way you are seeing division among the HMs?
Tbvh, am irritated with the way the house is divided

Who is bassey supporting towin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Welcome back princesskab.

No one can finish it hence no one can save anyone. Let them all be decided by votes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie-rise: my teeth is shocking me cheesy cheesy
This task na die ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fluxbush(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vorpal:

It shouldn't take that little to get you riled up though.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to go down that road with any woman.
That little? I know what is on my profile text and I know exactly what you meant so don't come here and act all innocent. You don't insult people and act like there is nothing to it. The least you could do is man up about it and apologise. You have no right whatsoever to use a text (gotten from a book and series I enjoy) to diss me. If you can do this kind of shit over a show to a total stranger, God have mercy on your friends and acquaintances.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
That Background music thou .... grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Prettytimah(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tboss and debbie no suppose participate at all ..... I dey feel for them
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Mezenna: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
to9ine:

It dey pain u abi.. For ur mind u think I'm one of those u terrorize on this thread.. U are a small boy.. Do ur worst.. Just thank Your God this is a faceless platform where u can spew all ur thrash without serious repercussion. I'm sure more that half of the people spew trash to, in the real world u can't face them by any standard..U are silly coward deriving ur strength from from this faceless platform.. U think you have substance?? Mr man I know ur kind.. U have achieved nothing of reckoning in this world so u want people to share in ur misery.. U know ur life is currently pitiable, so u want drag us down to ur pitiable state. Ive got news for u, ur plan has failed. Im sorry for u. Enjoy ur foolishness while it lasts..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

i dont Know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Collectively...
I posted the rewards earlier actually. Some will be given individually but collectively.

crowntoro:
is the reward going to be individually or collectively?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
olubankemi:
Welcome back princesskab.

No one can finish it hence no one can save anyone. Let them all be decided by votes.

I would really love that to happen...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
ifyalways:
If Debbie and Tboss are wise, they would do everything in their power to truncate the plans of saving any HM. The odds are clearly against them on that so why bother

No one will finish it. No saving.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
"This is Big Brother. Housemates, you have 5 more minutes"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
it's a moot point for Tboss and debie to even think about the saving because they are already outnumbered 4:2

so instead of dwelling on it and feeling bad it's wise of them to think of the SPA

PrincessKab:
Well, while TBoss and Debie are discussing about having scores so as to enjoy the "SPA treatment", the other 4 said "Saving a nominated HM" will be the best for them.

(Outta the 5 options, which group is thinking well? Hmmmmm...)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I would really love that to happen...
Better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
That Oyibo romania lady is going to give up

She's tired already cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Yesterday at BeatFM, Bassey said he wants debie-rise to win and will be rooting for her
Today at Wazobia FM, he is saying Tboss

MAybe Girlfriend don warn am make he no call debie-rise name again after yesterday grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
fluxbush:
That little? I know what is on my profile text and I know exactly what you meant so don't come here and act all innocent. You don't insult people and act like there is nothing to it. The least you could do is man up about it and apologise. You have no right whatsoever to use a text (gotten from a book and series I enjoy) to diss me. If you can do this kind of shit over a show to a total stranger, God have mercy on your friends and acquaintances.

Diss you? Insult you?

I am quite perplexed as to how to address this post.

A classic case of "wetin we carry, wetin you dey throw"...smh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
ifunayalov:
it's a moot point for Tboss and debie to even think about the saving because they are already outnumbered 4:2

so instead of dwelling on it and feeling bad it's wise of them to think of the SPA

But 50 points are needed for the spa. What if Bisola and company frustrate the collective effort after they reach 43, so that they can save Bally. Tboss and Debie cannot finish the tasks alone to get to 50. They should forget about the spa and focus on the message from family or something less.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mezenna:
Wrong move Marvis. You think you are going to survive in the polls?. Tboss and debie rise will beat you
You don't understand the strategy
That singular word is enough for all bally supporters to save her with their votes
Now, let's wait and see what happens

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Yesterday at BeatFM, Bassey said he wants debie-rise to win and will be rooting for her

MAybe Girlfriend don warn am make he no call debie-rise name again after yesterday grin

Abi he get amnesia ni...D grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

That Bassey isn't loyal to Debbie at all . If it was Debbie out she would be everywhere campaigning for him.

Hope she and Bisola wake up that those guys are not their friends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
na to go wash mouth drink like 2 mineras after this kind task oo, chai
they tried

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.