Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3111132 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:

He is probably a recharge card retail vendor. Do not allow that picture deceive you. This could be paper dumped by his customers after loading them in their phones.
Only a broke dude would do a photo-op with used recharge card.
Some people don't even have shame again.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

Sorry, I just couldn't make sense of this nonsense you spewed up there and decided to quote you. How is he an IDIÓT for not voting someone from his tribe or state? How is he not a true KOGI citizen for deciding not to let tribalism dictate every decision of his life? What sort of tripe is that?

I never voted Gifty who's from my tribe or state.
I never supported Uriel who's from my tribe or state.
My favorite 4 candidates are not from my tribe and state.
I voted Debie-Rise and TBoss who are not from my tribe or state. Does that make me an outcast? Does that make me a fake Igbo?

Right here on this thread I've seen numerous Yorubas like Toseen, Damyllaré, Princesskáb and Co voting Efe.
Funke Akindele campaigning for Efe and Debie-Rise, is she from their states or tribes?

Why must he support Debie whom he doesn't fancy because of whatever reason best known to him and he becomes an idíot? Why, why, why?!!

We all are tribalist, the Nigerian system made it so unfortunately, but we shouldn't attach tribalism in every single decision of our lives. Someone wey you no like, you no like am, tribalism shouldn't make you vote the wrong person that doesn't fit your entertainment grade.

GBAM!!!

You've just said it all, no one should be encouraged or cajoled to vote for any HM because of state or tribe affiliation, the tribalism mentality shouldn't be allowed to rule our judgement...

However, since you are Team Neutral you could throw some votes Debie's way this week, your votes will be appreciated...

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jaymarius(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
I laff whenever I hear people refer to Debbie rise as someone with low self esteem. Come to think of it, if she has low self esteem, would she be on bbn? Would she have dared to be at the Nigerian Idol? She was even the first runner up. Now on BBN, she is among the top six. She decided to be on BBN and she left Nigeria without informing anyone till she got to the airport....Common, if this is low self esteem, i believe many people will pray their daughter have it. She is soft spoken but she has her flaws simply because she is human.
Majority of us that analyse these guys and call them indecent names have bleeped up before in one way or the other, and will never take it lightly when people judge us.
A dumb person will not last in that house, only a smart person would do. I mean, Brilliantly smart. Bisola is smart, Marvis is smart for hiding under the cover of Bisola and Efe, Bally is smart for recognising and joining the clique of four.
Tboss and debbie were smart to have intentionally failed the task to their own advantage.
Vote for your candidate without disrespecting other's decision. This is just a game. Don't brew enemies from it.

31 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Jaymarius:
I laff whenever I hear people refer to Debbie rise as someone with low self esteem. Come to think of it, if she has low self esteem, would she be on bbn? Would she have dared to be at the Nigerian Idol? She was even the first runner up. Now on BBN, she is among the top six. She decided to be on BBN and she left Nigeria without informing anyone till she got to the airport....Common, if this is low self esteem, i believe many people will pray their daughter have it. She is soft spoken but she has her flaws simply because she is human.
Majority of us that analyse these guys and call them indecent names have bleeped up before in one way or the other, and will never take it lightly when people judge us.
A dumb person will not last in that house, only a smart person would do. I mean, Brilliantly smart. Bisola is smart, Marvis is smart for hiding under the cover of Bisola and Efe, Bally is smart for recognising and joining the clique of four.
Tboss and debbie were smart to have intentionally failed the task to their own advantage.
Vote for your candidate without disrespecting other's decision. This is just a game. Don't brew enemies from it.

Well said...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Jaymarius:
You are blessed. I'm pretty sure team 'real' and co yelling "low self esteem" surely never knew of the phrase before now.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2017
randomperson:

See how this one packing used recharge cards to deceive us
....as if ur in my head.....d mumu don turn madman sotee Na to dey enter refuse dump dey pick paper again.....lol grin....big brother ooooo.....see wat u are doing to ds young folks....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2017
h8rr:
You are blessed. I'm pretty sure team 'real' and co yelling "low self esteem" surely never knew of the phrase before now.

It's too early to paint a target on your back, this morning o...

They are going to come for you...cheesy grin cheesy

I hope you are doubling your efforts in keeping "low self esteem" safe this week, since Team "real" tagged her that...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by clefstone(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2017
I was here
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Jaymarius:
.....my dear we all have bleeped up ND still bleeping up.....i tire for all ds mr ND mrs perfect. ...insulting people in d corner of their room. If dey were better y Dem no go apply....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Make una drop this esteem issue. It's becoming stale.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:

He is probably a recharge card retail vendor. Do not allow that picture deceive you. This could be paper dumped by his customers after loading them in their phones.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:

embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2017
randomperson:

See how this one packing used recharge cards to deceive us
So who used the damn recharge card ?
I picked it from the street, in the middle of the night to deceive you?
Who are you again?
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2017
fitzmayowa:

It's too early to paint a target on your back, this morning o...

They are going to come for you...cheesy grin cheesy

I hope you are doubling your efforts in keeping "low self esteem" safe this week, since Team "real" tagged her that...cheesy grin cheesy
Dude, I'm all out for sweet Debie. Me and my household are ensuring her place in the finale.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2017
factsandfigures:
Reading through your memoirs I decided to forgive you. I am not the type of person that join the bandwagon neither do I shy away from calling a spade a spade. The fact that Debbie is from my state is not sufficient for me to give het my support. By virtue of my training and profession I can categorically confirm that Debbie needs professional help to bring out the best in her. She needs to conquer her fears of failure and rejection. She needs to believe in herself. One of the key symptoms of low self esteem is concentrating on what other people say or do....

This self esteem talk no dey tire you people. What prospects does the Efe you support with his 'high self esteem' have? Talents; zero, communication skills; zero, personal hygiene; zero. All he has going for him is some phony realness neither him nor his fans can explain and you're proud to associate with that?

Goldie of blessed memory was one of the richest and most successful female artists at the time. But when she was in the house, she was more or less a maid to Prezzo. She was always crying for people's approval, totally different from the fierce lady we see in music videos. That was low self esteem but that didn't stop her from conquering the music industry. Debie is way bolder than Goldie was, her career is on the right path but you're ready to dismiss her to jump on the bandwagon of a bland nose-picking dude because of yeye self-esteem. Isorriat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLrydllH4s

Debie-Rise at felabration concert. Does that look like low self-esteem to you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2017
h8rr:
Dude, I'm all out for sweet Debie. Me and my household are ensuring her place in the finale.

Good stuff...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2017
I hear you

its not by force to vote for her.

but why did he need to bring up the fact he is from her place, Kogi state? but yet he will not vote her if he wasn't playing the tribal card? and purposely to discredit her?

he is still an idiot for terming her mean manipulative and low self esteem when it's crystal clear who the mean guys are in that house.
he is a zombie!!!

FYI I am not from kogi state either

Ndifereke:

Sorry, I just couldn't make sense of this nonsense you spewed up there and decided to quote you. How is he an IDIÓT for not voting someone from his tribe or state? How is he not a true KOGI citizen for deciding not to let tribalism dictate every decision of his life? What sort of tripe is that?

I voted Debie-Rise and TBoss who are not from my tribe or state. Does that make me an outcast? Does that make me a fake Igbo?

Right here on this thread I've seen numerous Yorubas like Toseen, Damyllaré, Princesskáb and Co voting Efe.
Funke Akindele campaigning for Efe and Debie-Rise, is she from their states or tribes?

Why must he support Debie whom he doesn't fancy because of whatever reason best known to him and he becomes an idíot? Why, why, why?!!

We all are tribalist, the Nigerian system made it so unfortunately, but we shouldn't attach tribalism in every single decision of our lives. Someone wey you no like, you no like am, tribalism shouldn't make you vote the wrong person that doesn't fit your entertainment grade.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Fglows:

you are dumb..what did I say you are dumb! !!!! I asked a question..you had no answer to it but you chose to self-service under my comment by typing rubbish.
once again man..you are DUMB.now swerve ode
Sorry my Love I can feel your pain
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2017
bishop4APC:

Yimu... wasted effort.

No saviour can save her this time.

Threebear... eczema go don draw map for ur body, see ur hand full of eczema.
Whether the hand is filled with kwashiokor or Herpes.... The bottom like is that it is saving T boss. So live with it.
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning Team tboss
we are still doing it for our girl,
more sms votes, more campaigns, more wechat votes,

let's get her to the finals
we can't lose now

sms Vote TBoss to 32052, or download wechat and vote for the boss
please note the spelling its very important in order to avoid invalid votes
only 100 votes can be given per sim,

please let's remember no sharing of votes,

Frankfiny
Threebear
Northkendal
Lucy001
Sleekydee
Styrese
Alwaysblessed
Shezy
tdbankplc
Ifyalways
Prescar14
lee818
Cool10
Everblazinggg
tayoxx
jeffoski
signz
Cutemaryj
Waxdude
Vivly
Brownbarbie97
Akthedream
Ndifereke
Cutejude
handsomejude
Raggedyann
bounty007
schumastic
HIRAETH

silent team boss and supporters
supporters of team tboss from other teams
team neutral

please more support and votes for the boss
thanks alot,
they never thought we will make it this far,
let's shock them,
let's get to d finals
thriple your votes,
as usual, no sharing of votes

#Bossnation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

Gifty is from Anambra ,Uriel is from imo.How are both of them from your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2017
fluxbush:
Gal, you ve killed the issue here. If it was a certain HM,they would have said he was using a certain organ used for excretory purposes.

Imagine a HOH now a head of clique. Mtchewww.
hi
do you have any one you are supporting this week?
can u please vote for tboss
or r u already team tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:

7 hits combo... Y B Y Block A X A X B B Y.. Luken Finish him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fluxbush(f): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Giel:

hi
do you have any one you are supporting this week?
can u please vote for tboss
or r u already team tbosa
Been voting Tboss since the Kemen saga. Still voting for her,though giving some votes to Debbie. wink

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2017
MsRoe:

Not as nice? You mean she's not as stupid as you thought she was. How can anyone in their right mind expect T boss and Debby to eat live worms to save Bally? Dem no get head? Even Big brother will flog them for doing that. The rules were clear, the stakes were clear: it wouldn't affect their wager if they stood down.

The only thing Tboss and Debby should realistically have been aiming for was 38 points. If Bisola's clique wanted them to work for the 43 points, they should not have disrespected their intelligence by strategizing solo to save Bally. They should have all come together to define their goal, and decided who would be saved. Na who be fool? And now, you really don't expect Tboss and Debby to laugh about it?

Everybody now throws the words: manipulative and low-self esteem around without understanding their meaning. What is manipulative about preventing the group from reaching 43 to help their cause? Is it manipulative to win HoH task?

This game was a reminder that they still are one house and need to work together to achieve goals. It doesn't pay the deplorable four to shut them out because they have the numerical advantage.
That is Efe Fans for you, being reasonable is not their strong trait.
If the case was reversed and Efe did the same ,they will be full of praise for him.
Saying how he is blessed and other trash.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Morning team debie-rise.
Somtin motivated us in d first place. We saw somtin in her. That should keep us going. Stay positive.

Bassey was her best friend in d house and his opinion about her is what i agree with. She's imperfect. But she's human. Triple your votes, do not be discouraged be negativity.
She's faced thousands to sing. She's currently top 6. Her video on youtube has over 250,000 views. You know what u saw initially. Do not give up because of negativity. Vote debie-rise to 32052.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2017
fluxbush:
Been voting Tboss since the Kemen saga. Still voting for her,though giving some votes to Debbie. wink
alright,
thanks a lot,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear, what do you mean with all those pieces of paper? Don't you have a mobile banking app? Shey, you want to intimidate us.

Team Debie-Rise, please vote as if her survival depends only on you. Because it does, it does, it does. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2017
I pity the useless Bisola, ten years after project fame yet you no fit blow.
Praiz and iyanya the people you competed with performed on the live stage and you watched them from TV.
She is talented
Who talent epp?
Bitter frustrated witch.
As for the wack rapper Efe, that one will fade off in two months.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Keep doing it for the boss nation. #teamtboss keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

I'll take a wild stab at it and say you were no more than 19 when you started uni assuming you took a gap year. At worst, we are agemates. wink. I think I would have thought twice if I had to pay £9000 a year though. I thought £3000 was too much. Silly me cheesy

Where has my youth gone? embarassed embarassed cry cry
Lol nah I had literally just started before they increased it so I'd just managed to escape, can't say the same for my siblings though cheesy

I know right cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2017
frm ur hand sef we go knw say u be tata...abeg no steal mummy money finish.

Threebear:
Laughing at all the fools that think the queen is going.
Twenty thousand down, thirty more to go.
Team midnight voting. grin
Don't bother trying to load,have loaded and used all grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.