Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3111725 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nawa o.. Pple still dey here shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Efe now Worth's more than 80million naira

#£F£ARMY
#€F€nation
#EFEcaptin
#EFEtheultimate
#EFEderfada
#EFEthelastmanstanding
#EFEthepeopleschioce
#EFEthechoosenone
#EFEthe2017bbnwinner
#EFEFORTHEMONEY
#EFEFORTHESUV
#Basedonlogistics

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heavance(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Akshow:
yawns. The winner is efe and bisola will be the runner up. Your smear campaign is not working Threebear. Guess what Bisola will win the one campaign.
your prophecy came true o.
you be pastor o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yuneehk:

I'm sorry I'm just replying. Just saw the mention. Have you gotten the link? If no, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/1423578/tips-curing-ulcers-living-healthy/9#55452353

Seen it. She try shaa, but the part you pointed out cracked me up.
Never heard of such before.
You know home remedies for PUD are sometimes discovered by the patients themselves over the course of the disease.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
geekybabe:

Lets talk about it on dat thread.

Common geekybabe did you really suffered Bleeding PUD?
Hope you are continuing your lifestyle change(that's your diet), because that's the lasting remedy and stay away from NSAIDs.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Good morning, Beautiful People.

I had to take my time, sleep and wake up from a dream(thought it was) but reality that Efe won(saw that coming) the BBNaija 2017 by such wide margin(Didn't see that much coming, which was the dream; rendered me speechless, dumbfounded, short of words...). Just came to terms with reality this morning...

Before I leave this thread/forum, I'll like to thank everyone who stood by me on this thread, encouraged me and appreciate(d) my little input, I appreciate you all. If I start mentioning names, the list will be endless, as there are so many who have mentioned me on this.

I also want to congratulate my fellow Team mates, Team Efe, you are incredible. I'm glad I was a part of this family and movement. Together, we stood stronger and did it, no one/group did it alone.

I must commend the supporters of our sister from another mother, my second favorite, Efe's loyal, true and mutual friend, Bisola. You did an awesome job.

To other Team mates, you were amazing. It was no small task supporting and getting any HM to the final.

Hmmm...
Efe was my favourite from Day 1 of the show.
I've never been on this forum before now, but joined in February because of this show/thread.
I joined after I observed, as a guest, the height of discrimination against this guy's economic status and against people perceived as such generally.
I voluntarily chose to be an Advocate for fair ground/chance everywhere. I was determined to stand by Efe, and give it my best...
I am glad today because my mission is accomplished as regards this programme, and all our efforts weren't in vain.

Before I take my exit, I'll like to say/reiterate that...
We shouldn't look down on people, no matter our status(Both the made and poor should have equal/fair chances, no discrimination..).
We should be true to ourselves, real..Not fake living...
While you think having DSTV or explora and some 10's of thousands of Instagram followers is a achievement in life, many others have them as plus, with 24/7 power supply (PHCN, Solar, Inverter with Standby-Gen), are Landlords with cars, and much more, without making noise about it.
While you thought you were spending 100's of thousands voting, some were spending more, giving out souvenirs, and mobilising, voting without any publicity(Those same people you called poor, illiterate, jobless...).
While you boast about being rich, but still work under a stingy Boss, in a company, some are their own Bosses, they do Locum, professionally, in their spare time, and have several investments/businesses generating money for them on a daily basis; they can take breaks and go on vacation anywhere and as long as they want, but still be having income.
While you think you're the "Omniknowest", there are many who just sit back and let you display and get fatter in your ignorance, arrogance...
While you abuse many people's family members or parents, there are many of them, to whom your parents can never stand in their presence, or while greeting, during salutation, or kneel while talking to them, you may not even be able to look them in the eye.
Ultimately, we need to be/stay humble...

In life, we keep learning, I learnt some more on this thread, from both young and old, I suppose. I came across people with some attitudes, some condescending, I've never encountered in my entire life...
*No one knows me here, except one person, but till date, he still can't believe I could be updating on this thread or ignoring insults and not throwing tantrums.
*Some people that know me outside this thread couldn't believe I could support and go all outta my way for Efe.
*I thought respect was meant to be mutual, and people's opinions respected, but I learnt more on this thread, and built more tolerance with patience, no one is gullible here; but I kept saying, not until you know me in person and say all those to me, then we can talk about it, but till then, for now and always, over the internet, I'd surely ignore..

BBN '17 has finally come to an end. I'm glad people believe(d) in Efe and gave him a chance. I'm happy I met you all on this thread and we'll be parting on this note, with all HMs hale and hearty, sound.
All the Best to you all and in your future endeavours. Till some other time...
I'll miss this thread and miss you all. Love you all, Beautiful People.
#Based on Logistics..

PrincessKab !

Its hard to believe you typed all these, no reasonable reason to call it an update as the show is dead already so maybe it is some gratifications

No doubt we all have our inner demons and it is a gud thing if they stay supressed as much as possible.
"Pls don't be offended if I say the demons in you have been fully awaken and they ve started running wild."

I am not out to reprimand or castigate you for splitting all the feelings on your mind becoz some trolls have made you undergo some unjustified emotional pain, grief or hopelessness all in the name of drawing support for their favourite HMs.

Having being reading a few books here and there, I just want to point to the fact that we can never runaway from our demons and get rid of them all.

Writing a voluminous epistle and getting likes and shares can give a little bit of relief, it can also subdue the pain but the paramount thing is learning how to face and control the awaken beasts in you.

Just be aware that wrongful management of these inner demons can lead to the emergence of another troll in the making.

On the last note, I congratulate ur favourite HM for selling the most marketable story of our Era to emerged the winner of the Show, I guess to have rooted for him, you must also feel like a winner even though not a single penny is urs out of the Muller!!!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
It's Official, Cutejude Is A Derranged Poverty Stricken Pig. *leaves Thread*

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na wa o, show don over some people still dey hate..........foolish people everywhere......

Awon Were Alaso..... Mtcheeeeew
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
toseen7:
Na wa o, show don over some people still dey hate..........foolish people everywhere......

Awon Were Alaso..... Mtcheeeeew

Mtchewwwww
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Keballl: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
machinegundammy:

[s]Its hard to believe you typed all this, no reasonable reason to call it an update as the show is dead already so maybe it is some gratifications

No doubt we all have our inner demons and it is a gud thing if they stay supressed as much as possible.
"Pls don't be offended if I say the demons in you have been fully awaken and they ve started running wild."

I am not out to reprimand or castigate you for splitting all the feelings on your mind becoz some trolls have made you undergo some unjustified emotional pain, grief or hopelessness all in the name of drawing support for their favourite HMs.

Having being reading a few books here and there, I just want to point to the fact that we can never runaway from our demons and get rid of all them all.

Writing a voluminous epistle and getting likes and shares can give a little bit of relief, it can also subdue the pain but the paramount thing is learning how to face and control the awaken beasts in you.

Just be aware that wrongful management of these inner demons can lead to the emergence of another troll in the making.

On the last note, I congratulate ur favourite HM for selling the most marketable story of our Era to emerged the winner of the Show, I guess to have rooted for him, you must also feel like a winner even though not a single penny is urs out of the Muller!!![/s]

Silly CuteJude !! Have you got no shame ? embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Giel:

Mtchewwwww
show don over,,, stop looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
toseen7:
show don over,,, stop looking for trouble

Take your own advice,
Show don over

Leave everybody alone hian

Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Giel:

Take your own advice,
Show don over

Leave everybody alone hian

Lol
Eku odun....

Hian, i'm not holding anyone.....

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 2:22am On Apr 11, 2017
hi princess,
thanks for all your updates and congratulations on Efe winning. i am happy for him.

there is only one thing i want you to try and correct, stop subtly referrng to "your status" at every available opportunity. stay humble. this is a faceless forum and once you agree to participate here, you drop all airs and entitlements. you also dont know the status of other people.
pls lets keep it real. stay humble and grounded

*No one knows me here, except one person, but till date, he still can't believe I could be updating on this thread or ignoring insults and not throwing tantrums.
*Some people that know me outside this thread couldn't believe I could support and go all outta my way for Efe
*I

PrincessKab:

I had to take my time, sleep and wake up from a dream(thought it was) but reality that Efe won(saw that coming) the BBNaija 2017 by such wide margin(Didn't see that much coming, which was the dream; rendered me speechless, dumbfounded, short of words...). Just came to terms with reality this morning...

Before I leave this thread/forum, I'll like to thank everyone who stood by me on this thread, encouraged me and appreciate(d) my little input, I appreciate you all. If I start mentioning names, the list will be endless, as there are so many who have mentioned me on this.

I also want to congratulate my fellow Team mates, Team Efe, you are incredible. I'm glad I was a part of this family and movement. Together, we stood stronger and did it, no one/group did it alone.

I must commend the supporters of our sister from another mother, my second favorite, Efe's loyal, true and mutual friend, Bisola. You did an awesome job.

To other Team mates, you were amazing. It was no small task supporting and getting any HM to the final.

Hmmm...
I've never been on this forum before now, but joined in February because of this show/thread.
I joined after I observed, as a guest, the height of discrimination against this guy's economic status and against people perceived as such generally.
I voluntarily chose to be an Advocate for fair ground/chance everywhere. I was determined to stand by Efe, and give it my best...
I am glad today because my mission is accomplished as regards this programme, and all our efforts weren't in vain.

We shouldn't look down on people, no matter our status(Both the made and poor should have equal/fair chances, no discrimination..).
While you think having DSTV or explora and some 10's of thousands of Instagram followers is a achievement in life, many others have them as plus, with 24/7 power supply (PHCN, Solar, Inverter with Standby-Gen), are Landlords with cars, and much more, without making noise about it.
While you thought you were spending 100's of thousands voting, some were spending more, giving out souvenirs, and mobilising, voting without any publicity(Those same people you called poor, illiterate, jobless...).
While you boast about being rich, but still work under a stingy Boss, in a company, some are their own Bosses, they do Locum, professionally, in their spare time, and have several investments/businesses generating money for them on a daily basis; they can take breaks and go on vacation anywhere and as long as they want, but still be having income.
While you think you're the "Omniknowest", there are many who just sit back and let you display and get fatter in your ignorance, arrogance...
While you abuse many people's family members or parents, there are many of them, to whom your parents can never stand in their presence, or while greeting, during salutation, or kneel while talking to them, you may not even be able to look them in the eye.

In life, we keep learning, I learnt some more on this thread, from both young and old, I suppose. I came across people with some attitudes, some condescending, I've never encountered in my entire life...
*Some people that know me outside this thread couldn't believe I could support and go all outta my way for Efe.
*I thought respect was meant to be mutual, and people's opinions respected, but I learnt more on this thread, and built more tolerance with patience, no one is gullible here; but I kept saying, not until you know me in person and say all those to me, then we can talk about it, but till then, for now and always, over the internet, I'd surely ignore..

BBN '17 has finally come to an end. I'm glad people believe(d) in Efe and gave him a chance. I'm happy I met you all on this thread and we'll be parting on this note, with all HMs hale and hearty, sound.
#Based on Logistics..

PrincessKab !

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:22am On Apr 11, 2017
toseen7:

Eku odun....

Hian, i'm not holding anyone.....

Lol

You must insult me

Mtchewwwwwwwww

angry angry angry angry angry

Rubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2017
pocohantas:

You and who is mature?
The toasting could be general, I am old school....you have to hit the nail on the head. Young men these days are fraudulent, after licking babe finish like orange, they'll say they're no more interested. tongue
Thats exaltly what i have just said.
I did n't want all these nairaland ashawo boys them to know this secret(head of the nail) before they corner me like they does, u know almost all of them na yahoo boys them. They can manipulate even to enter heaven.
So i prefer doing my stuff one~on~one with u in secret.
@ the bolded, I'm a matured man u know not a boy, so i dont do like boys. Secondly I'm a Pastor don't taste before buying.#teamnosexb4marriage#
So insurance covers u inbox ur digits to me so i can take it from there grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Giel:

You must insult me
Mtchewwwwwwwww
angry angry angry angry angry

Rubbish
lol,
It is well with you....
God Bless you.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yuneehk(f): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Ekinematics:

Seen it. She try shaa, but the part you pointed out cracked me up.
Never heard of such before.
You know home remedies for PUD are sometimes discovered by the patients themselves over the course of the disease.
Well, I might just be lucky smiley

Good morning
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SmellingAnus(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2017
ogorwyne:
Area don scatter o . am glad I voted
you sent me a message on whatsapp?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2017
toseen7:
lol,

It is well with you....

God Bless you.....

After insulting me

You are now a pastor?

Mtcchhheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwww
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ObaOni(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2017
Bisola said she felt a little bit betrayed by Tony not telling her about his marriage despite their level of closeness and that now she knows Tony is a very good actor!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogorwyne(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you sent me a message on whatsapp?
wanted to talk to you yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
FrankGiel!!

Mission completed..

S/o to toseen7, princessKab, frankfiny, Giel, 1bkaye, vanessa88, ovop, oviejnr, oyinda17, dammyllare, cutejude, threebear, mercy232, adonismuller, teelaw4life, Lucy001, ekinematics, akthedream, eosigwe, Timmypaul

U are appreciated!!!
same here, Bless u bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SmellingAnus(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SmellingAnus(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lamideee(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
shegxi:
The slowpoke is d one writing epistles on a show he so believe is scripted.....sha dnt let paranoia wound you. Cheers bro!!!
i dey vex for you ooo lipsrsealed. how your side?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Giel:

After insulting me
You are now a pastor?

Mtcchhheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwww
you smoke shisha abi? wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
toseen7:
you smoke shisha abi? wink

I can see you are confused
From insults to prayers and blessings back to insults
SMH

Have a nice day smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by khena: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
PrincessKab:

Hmmm...

#Based on Logistics..

PrincessKab !

Well written dearie. Humility is the key

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lilycasera(f): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
machinegundammy:

Its hard to believe you typed all this, no reasonable reason to call it an update as the show is dead already so maybe it is some gratifications

Having being reading a few books here and there, I just want to point to the fact that we can never runaway from our demons and get rid of all them all.

On the last note, I congratulate ur favourite HM for selling the most marketable story of our Era to emerged the winner of the Show, I guess to have rooted for him, you must also feel like a winner even though not a single penny is urs out of the Muller!!!

Honestly I still can't believe she sat down to compose that long epistle. Her inner demons are really eating deep on her. Just as she started watching the show from day one a lot of us also did but any right thinking soul shouldn't take sides. From the 2nd week that eviction started I keep switching sides depending on which HMS entertained and impressed me by giving him/her my votes when nominated for eviction. But I was surprised when people like her started campaigning hate and blackmailing others. It has really shown how they will handle real life issues. The moment she realize we are all different and unique in our own ways the better for her.she should shoove her epistle in her Sorry Ass because Efe is not even aware of her existence and probably still mix with those HMS she and her irks her castigating.meanwhile,i thought this thread was closed.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Giel:

I can see you are confused
From insults to prayers and blessings back to insults
SMH

Have a nice day smiley
lol, grin

Have a pleasant day too.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lilycasera(f): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aunty practice what you preach the show is over. Please go through this again.

Hmmm...

#Based on Logistics..

PrincessKab ![/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.