Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3110982 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Tyche(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Unfollows thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Efe fans back to their normal lives after BBN.... grin grin

I've missed you online,
Hi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 3:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:28am On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2017
kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello dear, i've missed you too

I am hibernating at the moment, will be fully back soon
Giel:

I've missed you online,
Hi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Giel:
ndifereke_, seems like what I didn't want to happen is happening,
I will reply ur epistle a little later

What didn't you want happening that's now happening? I don't understand, help a brother out. sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Giel:

this post is what started it all. I replied by telling you that it's the same skin,

Then you changed the argument to me saying that I don't have an alternate, I never denied having one because I wasn't asked, if you had asked I would have said I had, you asked if it was the same skin i used in recognising them and i told you it was, see, it's not half truths, I win tongue tongue
Lol

You cheated. angry angry grin Well, now I'm asking you of your alternate, I want to know it. tongue grin

Now for the epistle

I've settled d first point,
For the second when I said I didn't want anyone to face me I meant I didn't want you to face me, still wasn't sure of how you'd react to me so I decided to let it go,

I would have reacted pleasantly, encouraging you to have a seat beside me and enjoy the cusses. Lol.

For the 3rd, stop gloating tongue tongue tongue

I don't gloat, just confident. tongue

For the 4th, your appraisal wasn't dumb it was cool. You tried, lol
Hallelujah, I'm free from the epistles lmao, sometimes I write epistles, most times I don't,

Lol, every damn time I saw your posts I had to remind myself that you were not a lady, I still don't know why,

Well, I still think our friend is cool,

Goodevening

Which trait(s) did I get right? And while at it, don't claim any trait I wrote down that's not yours. grin

This is the first time anyone would think I'm lady judging with my posts. Maybe it's because I'm a soft and quiet fella. tongue grin

And by the way, she might be cool but I think her weirdness overtakes her coolness.

Evening, how's your day?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prince985(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
ovoP:
If the governor gt sense he go make warri attractive 4 investment bt based on sentiments dem go develop agbor asaba. like say dem they produce 1 beta thing to d state.if fed govt get sense dem go dregde warri port. i just day vex sad cry
warri na d next Lagos abi?
u dey here now they praise ur warri

dey fight with one asaba guy like say no be d same delta state wey una dey
den u go politics section begin dey cry about how bad delta state is
how your state go better wen u no gree use common sense?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2017
prince985:
warri na d next Lagos abi?
u dey here now they praise ur warri

dey fight with one asaba guy like say no be d same delta state wey una dey
den u go politics section begin dey cry about how bad delta state is
how your state go better wen u no gree use common sense?
Me fight with asaba guy. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
my melanin goddess

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheikhfelix: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Is this officially the longest discussion thread on nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
HandsomeJude:

Yes
Yes
Yes economics
Not rich like wealthy but we have multiple cars and more than one big house grin a million times better than efe's
Yes oooo , handsome men and beautiful women cool
I play drums , am an amazing negotiator , good at spotting faults in processes , my computer skills ; let me not even bother, i can do things u would only dream abt
I have more followers than efe , close to 13k on instagram
grin
Cc cutejude
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
CuteJude:
oviejnr where is snr? wetin u dey talk? ur epistle is headed nowhere, abeg learn to be creative biko , i dont care abt ur feelings towards me , take it to the bank and deposit it into ur account it needs funds , u cant possibly comprehend my words , i wonder how u want to counter them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , listen i am finer than efe , i have more followers than him, i have a degree and he doesnt , i can speak eloquently, even after bbn i fit still collect him babe [/b]

dont ask me who i am again , am too great to wallow in ur knowledge canal ur entire epistle and efe rap are alike too many errors , too much nonsense headed nowhere , get a dictionary and a teacher and type somtin that makes sense biko

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Threebear:
On the final week I will recharge more than 100K and give t boss the money.
Efe's followers are bunch of noise makers.

Threebear:

Mr man you are not in my mind neither are you in my life. I choose to write down whatever I wish, it doesn't mean it is what I feel or know. Why you guys are at home panicking about who goes home and who doesn't, I see the results as early as Sunday morning. You don't know who I am, you don't know what I do so keep shut. The only satisfaction I get from my antics is that I enjoy that feeling of panic that I give to Efe's team and trolling them .It doesn't mean I don't know the truth or how things stand. So if you are looking to lighten up your drape life by rejoicing on the fact I lost then get ready to be disappointed. ;DLike I said earlier I never voted any BBA contestant with my own money, all the money I used to vote for Queen T Boss was provided for by you Efe fans. So I lost nothing ,you can go chill in the toilet now. Bye!
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by buzzchick(f): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
bestspoke:

Is this the same Fecko the rapper?..... shocked shocked I've forgotten the name of that track I have on my phone
I believe that's the same fecko grin i actually heard one of his songs in the big brother house

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSUOFDujLlK/?taken-by=thisisfecko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2017
ifunayalov:
my melanin goddess

kiss kiss kiss
She's so stunning. I saved this picture from herr instagram (@debie_rise)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Alwaysking: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
olashas:
I just had to make a comment. Tboobs' fans, where are you? grin grin grin
fvck off!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
FrankGiel:

grin
Cc cutejude
abeg we get talk

Wen u come online mention me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
moststylish:
y do I feel like u type before u think, every body knows that she is manipulative and always want to regard herselve as Queen over others coupled with her mannerism. If u can't see that then I guess you are among the others that was re blinded by her so called beauty

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but f you ask me... she is "just there".

For the part of typing without thinking, I must say, you mistake me for yourself.

my advice, take a long stroll on the beach and try to find yourself cos you seem lost both in "mind" and "world".
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
dominique:

kiss kiss kiss
She's so stunning. I saved this picture from herr instagram (@debie_rise)
Very good hairstylist and costume designer, professional camera man and photo editor grin
I like what I see
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
officially,let me close ds thread,in all nairaland thread av seen,ds is still the longest thread(3,000+) it rily deserve an applause,bt it rily pains me dat d guy dat opened ds thread,got to a point he was nt commenting or contributing to it,i tink its rily bad. shoutout to everyone dt contributed dere opinions. ciao!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.