Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen (5215 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by flimzy24: 3:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Visit www.politicalng.com.ng for your latest political news,articles and cartoons.
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by Austin4lif: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Blue3k:
Man lots of cow stories today. I wonder why. The government ignored issue and now we're here. If El-Rufi took steps to prosecute assailants people would remain calm for most part.
so cow is more important to human being?
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by onnenka: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Whatvkind of foolish OP is this? What is wrong with Yoruba muslims for Christ sake and when will Yoruba christians call them to order?
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by vedaxcool(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Mynd44:
How are we sure this is Southern Kaduna? undecided

Plus even at that, does it warrant retaliation by murders?

I guess we can't be certain of anything including pictures purportedly showing the funerals of victims of herdsmen in Southern kaduna ...While no sensible person will kill a human being over cow but we all know the dismal level of education of herdsmen who simply wander from place to place tending to their cows.
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by oseka101(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2017
This Is how kaduna will turn into jos soo sad.....we need to learn compassion.....
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by denko(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2017
coward
jamislaw:
If you want peace stay away from Fulani's cow, that's the truth and fact. they value the cow more than their own life.
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2017
AfroSisi:
It was Psquare that sang "if you do me I do you, God no go vex"

Explain.
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
jamislaw:
If you want peace stay away from Fulani's cow, that's the truth and fact. they value the cow more than their own life.
kill all the cows and the Fulani women
Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by dragonking3: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Guess her tribe.?
She is an Afonja. Am I correct? grin

1 Like

Re: Video : Southern Kaduna People Killing Cattles Of The Fulani Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
so cow is more important to human being?

Did anything I write suggest that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Orders Immediate Investigation Of Three Ministers / Nigerian Senates Whatsapp Group Scatters Over Lekki Massacre / Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.