Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! (2451 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Wife Wants To Leave Me / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Pcli: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is unbelievable I know; and I am ashamed to even tell anyone. My name is Chukwuma (not real name) but I am popularly referred to as Pstr Chuks(not real name). I have been married for about 6years but you can say I have always been unhappily married. My wife has robbed me of my manhood and sometimes I am so ashamed that I do not know what to do!
You see, I am a small man by nature and my wife on the other hand is quite on the big side. This was not a problem for us as it’s almost normal culturally and I do have a few friends whose wives are bigger in size than them too. I am convinced that I married Jezebel or what she would have been if she was an African. I am suffering in this marriage and wonder why people always believe it’s a man that does not want a marriage to work.
I am even afraid that people will discover my secret and make fun of me but I have to speak out now (though anonymously) before I go crazy. My secret – MY WIFE BEATS ME UP!!! Though she was quite aggressive during our courtship days and would get into physical fights with her friends, I assumed all that will end once she becomes a married woman…. I was wrong…. No sooner had we gotten married, that she gave me a hot slap after a very minor argument! I was shocked. I didn’t realise that she felt so passionately about the argument. She refused to apologise and I let it go. I guess that was one of my many mistakes.
She quickly progressed to actually beating me up and seating on me thereafter; which occurred shortly after the third month in our marriage when we had our first major argument. I tell myself that I have been raised not to beat a woman and as a Christian now, more so a Pastor; it’s not something that I want to do but even if I wanted to, the truth is my wife is too powerful ooh. I don’t think I can beat her even if I fight back! This beating up has continued systematically through the years and I am not sure I can take it anymore.
Please share so that people can know that some men are going through terrible issues too; some that they are even too ashamed to tell! I wish I had sought help many years ago because it would have saved me many years of living in hell.
Though I feel a little better telling you this, I need you to tell me what to do before she kills me one day and nobody will believe what i have been going through. Sometimes, i feel like organising people to beat her up but I am afraid if she finds out I am behind it, she will beat me some more…..please help me……

© Mrs Tinuola Agbabiaka,
A marriage counsellor,
Practical Christian Living Initiative is a non profit organisation geared towards encouraging love and romance in marriages as well as encouraging mature Singles who are waiting for their life partner.

Kindly follow on facebook-Practical Christian Living Initiative Twitter and Instagram- @PCLI_NG
https://tinuola.blog/
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by yomi007k(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin

Mo ti mu dongo yaro...n monkey tail....

Story 4 d gods oo.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Mo ti mu dongo yaro...n monkey tail....

Story 4 d gods oo.

Wahala dey oo
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
LOL.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by adadike281(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
until u shock her with a resounding beating, she won't stop beating u . continue to tell yourself u are a pastor and a weak man until u find your two ears in her pot of egusi soup one day. nwokem, cut off that weakness of a thing and go learn karate and do d needful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
This isn't funny but I can't help but laugh.

I'm sorry for your condition, get her arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
When they ask them to marry their size, these men won't listen: one smallish man marring an XL sized lady. grin
adadike281:
until u shock her with a resounding beating, she won't stop beating u . continue to tell yourself u are a pastor and a weak man until u find your two ears in her pot of egusi soup one day. nwokem, cut off that weakness of a thing and go learn Karate and do d needul.
You want them to turn the house into a war zone?. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don laugh taya.. Puhahahaha... Eeeeeeeeh.. Kikikikikik...
Bahahahahahahaha.. My belly ooooooo. haaaaaaaaaa gringrin

Buhaahahahahaaaaha

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by fluxbush(f): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pcli:

She quickly progressed to actually beating me up and seating on me thereafter; which occurred shortly after the third month in our marriage when we had our first major argument. I tell myself that I have been raised not to beat a woman and as a Christian now, more so a Pastor; it’s not something that I want to do but even if I wanted to, the truth is my wife is too powerful ooh. I don’t think I can beat her even if I fight back!
Now this is just hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Richy4(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Everyone know say shoes get size.....I no no why he acquire Size 12 instead of the regular 7 or 8 he should have been wearing....Even after testing the shoes for 6months before buying....discovered that it was not go for a long distance movement....he still insisted on buying and keeping the shoes.......haba smiley!!!!
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by sisisioge: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2017
adadike281:
until u shock her with a resounding beating, she won't stop beating u . continue to tell yourself u are a pastor and a weak man until u find your two ears in her pot of egusi soup one day. nwokem, cut off that weakness of a thing and go learn karate and do d needful.

Right! I once heard a story of a guy that had to learn karate cos of his wife too. She's actually a regular sized woman whom he enrolled to learn karate before they got married. She needed it then to defend herself because of a guy on her case that became violence towards her. Anyways, she used to beat him up after they got married until he went to learn too. Trust me, you don't wanna be their neighbor dude, but they both eventually sort the issue grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Maybe you should pack out of the House for her.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by baby124: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2017
sisisioge:

Right! I once heard a story of a guy that had to learn karate cos of his wife too. She's actually a regular sized woman whom he enrolled to learn karate before they got married. She needed it then to defend herself because of a guy on her case that became violence towards her. Anyways, she used to beat him up after they got married until he went to learn too. Trust me, you don't wanna be their neighbor dude, but they both eventually sort the issue grin
Lmaooooo.

Op,
Lmaooooo. I don't know why some men like to carry the one wey pass them. Especially the very thin or short men. I advice him to seek divorce. This beating is too much. One time is enough. One day she may just decide to kill him by rolling on him and suffocating him while asleep.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by adadike281(f): 2:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
When they ask them to marry their size, these men won't listen: one smallish man marring an XL sized lady. grin You want them to turn the house into a war zone?. cheesy grin
my sister, better to turn d house to Iran and Iraq than for tomorrow's headline to read "XL sized house wife punched smallish husband to death"
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 23, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm na where u take dey hear all this your story...God deliver us from fake stories

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by sisisioge: 5:58am On Jan 23, 2017
truthsayer007:

Hmmm na where u take dey hear all this your story...God deliver us from fake stories

Yeah, keep your lil mind sealed.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by shurley22(f): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2017
My advise, from a "Christians" point of view
Take it to the Lord in prayers, like commit all your prayer time into asking for an effective change since your reputation scares you from retaliating.

My OWN point of view:
Mr man, find a way of beating sense into her head, don't send people oh. Learn to become a fighter and deal with her one of the days she decides to sit on you.

Do that then come thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2017
I just realized something it's comedy value when a man is raped or assaulted by a woman but the other way round is national issue.

Sorry OP this is your cross to bear no policeman will take you serious in Nigeria, and Religion will tell you to pray for her and sadly as a Pastor you can't divorce unless on the grounds of infidelity or death. So this is your cross to bear have fun.
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Why marry someone that is bigger that you? I'm sure you saw petite women but you went for a big load. Enjoy!
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
I know smallish men love women that outweigh them in size and height. Fact. But why is what I dont know. Una no dey shame for outside? Esp you the small man. After they will complain of domestic violence. Before nko? The women neva give you better beating yet. Lmao
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by frostylook: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin. Case in point:

Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by olasmith10(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Odikwa very serious!!!
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Mznaett: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2017
I don laff tiregrin
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Barims(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01
adadike281:

See a woman telling man to beat a woman like her undecided undecided you are very heartless aha over wicked u be angry angry
Re: Help, My Wife Wants To Kill Me! by Nice2023(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01
Victim of circumstances.

U copied ur friends and fail to also copy their secrets.

Now,u have married a woman bandit...see ur life.

(1) (Reply)

6blades Reachargable Blender / I got the help I needed / See What My Long Time Female Friend Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.