Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend (4063 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thread closed
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by DozieInc(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Crazy
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by eezeribe(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
That your friend is the one who is a real small boy...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by NevetsIbot(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
err

7 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Greenbullet(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ahhh badt guy
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Ginaz(f): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
That your friend is a mugu, for him mind now him be like baddo but actually he be mugu.

Just tell him to shut his silly linking ass and put it inside a pit toilet. He played with someone's feelings, he knew the girl wanted a relationship but he doesn't, couldn't he had been more mature to flee from her?

Now he has slept with her and disgraced her in front of her new bf, I hope his diccck discharges Gold. undecided

Small fucck boys feeling like a big nigga when they manage to eat free pussy.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by decatalyst(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
eezeribe:

A real small boy the isn't showing any sign of growing up

He needs to receive sense

6 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wow wow wow wow

Let's clap for him
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:
That your friend is a mugu, for him mind now him be like baddo but actually he be mugu.

Just tell him to shut his silly linking ass and put it inside a pit toilet. He played with someone's feelings, he knew the girl wanted a relationship but he doesn't, couldn't he had been more mature to flee from her?

Now he has slept with her and disgraced her in front of her new bf, I hope his diccck discharges Gold. undecided

Small fucck boys feeling like a big nigga when they manage to eat free pussy.

Did you read where I wrote that he actually told her to back off and introduced her to his girlfriend
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pre-matures.
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by vivianbelema(f): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
silly
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by dtruth50: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
wht is funny here? if truly ur friend is mature, he wil let dem b.
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by CaroLyner(f): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
How old is your friend?
he sounds like a real baby

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by iykekelvins(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
So, to him now, he did something meaningful..
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Ginaz(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Did you read where I wrote that he actually told her to back off and introduced her to his girlfriend

Hey I read that part very well, he was a weakling to take advantage of the situation. I ain't blaming the girl on this one, she took 2% of the blame while your cheating linking ass friend took the rest.

She wanted you, so you acted on it cos she wanted it? undecided How dumb can he be? Now he wanted to make it look like it's the girl's fault for what he did, Making the girl look cheap.

Tell that nigga I ain't buying what he's selling so like I said he's a mugu. Full stop. He's a pure case of a pig calling a dog dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:

Hey I read that part very well, he was a weakling to take advantage of the situation. I ain't blaming the girl on this one, she tool 2% of the blame while your cheating linking ass friend took the rest.

She wanted you, so you acted on it cos she wanted it? undecided How dumb can he be? Now he wanted to make it look like it's the girl's fault for what he did, Making the girl look cheap.

Tell that nigga I ain't buying what he's selling so like I said he's a mugu. Full stop. He's a pure case of a pig calling a dog dirty.
What are you defending?, a worthless girl who made herself a guy's outlet for his hormonal urge?.
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by ELShehzad: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
err
Yeah I lyk tha.... 21st Century FoxFvcks
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Ginaz(f): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
What are you defending?, a worthless girl who made herself a guy's outlet for his hormonal urge?.

I'm not defending a worthless girl, it's the other way round, That guy is the worthless one. if a guy wants you yet knows you're in a relationship, would you use him just for fun?

Fine!! she acted wrong by forcing herself on the guy but the way the guy went about it was wrong. Even if you gat nothing for a girl show some respect.

What he did was wrong period. He wants to make the girl look cheap but I ain't buying that shiit. Look at the way he disgraced her at the end, for example if your ex embarrassed you like that would you be happy? Biko? undecided

When something is right it is right, when it is wrong it is wrong. The guy na fucckup matter.
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Kondomatic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
eezeribe:
The op is a junior student in umu okoro community development high school, Mgbagwu.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not defending a worthless girl, it's the other way round, That guy is the worthless one. if a guy wants you yet knows you're in a relationship, would you use him just for fun?

Fine!! she acted wrong by forcing herself on the guy but the way the guy went about it was wrong. Even if you gat nothing for a girl show some respect.

What he did was wrong period. He wants to make the girl look cheap but I ain't buying that shiit. Look at the way he disgraced her at the end, for example if your ex embarrassed you like that would you be happy? Biko? undecided

When something is right it is right, when it is wrong it is wrong. The guy na fucckup matter.
Did you read the part the guy said his friend told her he was in a relationship and she agreed to be his side chick?, she saw the barge of guyhood and still went on, the babe cheapen herself here. Now, when you go into such relationships you play the game of Russian roulette with the future outcomes.
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Kondomatic(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfroSisi:
Wow wow wow wow

Let's clap for him

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Kondomatic(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:

Hey I read that part very well, he was a weakling to take advantage of the situation. I ain't blaming the girl on this one, she took 2% of the blame while your cheating linking ass friend took the rest.

Madam, you're one of the lost indegines of Mgbagwu so stop typing like you just came back from jand.

You sound pained like a guy has treated you that way.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Omoluabi16(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ginaz:

the relationship expert
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
the girl's plan actually worked . he wouldn't have given the earnings in front of the guy if he didn't care

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by shams040(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by nuggarito: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bros, how many years are you and your friend??

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by mikeweezy(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2017
all of you are idiot but what make you think ur guy is not jealous and he will not do you dsame
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Makes me wonder abt you if this is the intelligence of your friend. Anyway na romance section be this anything goes

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by mccoy47(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Ginaz:

A weakling to turn down an offer of free pussy? shocked

Ha!!! Ginaz u REALLY don't know guys!

IMO the only childish ish there was returning the earrings to spite her new bf. That's the childish part
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by drkobo: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
err

EPIC
Re: Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend by SmartyPants(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2017
I get it ma nigga! You probably don't get much action and you have a grudge against girls coz of that so you take perverse delight by revelling vicariously in your friends love life.

Right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) / Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. / Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.