Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME (2001 Views)

Experience Rest Of Mind When You Buy Property From Us / Lekki Property For Sale At Ilandproperties / We Make It Easy For Buy,sell And Rent Property From Festac To Badagry Area.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Real Estate is a profitable business in Lagos Nigeria. You can make real money in real estate but you have to be smart, well inform and with a bit of luck.
Property values appreciate fast, Property prices in Lagos Nigeria is constantly rising. Ask anyone who could have bought a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 15-20 years ago and failed to purchase. They will tell you it was a missed opportunity. For example a land bought in ikota for 3.5 million naira about four years ago, is now worth over 12 million naira. Another typical example is a land bought at sangotedo (off lekki epe express way) for 750 thousand naira in 2004 is now valued at over 5 million naira. It not just in Lagos states that properties appreciates fast, other states are appreciating as well.
You don’t have to be wealthy to invest in Real Estate. In some states, the cost for a plot of land is not as expensive as in lagos, Abuja and the other major states capital. Example in ogun state etc.
You have be know when to invest. Timing is absolutely key and location.
It is not just land only, rents prices are also constantly increasing in Lagos. Lagos is the centre of commerce, more and more business are sprouting up. The more businesses means better standard of living, which means more people ready to buy and rent properties.
Lagos Nigeria is constantly expanding, this means that property you’re buying that appear to be in the suburb, may soon become a property in a commercial neighborhood. The means your property value will rapidly appreciate in value faster than you imagined.
It has been proven time and time again. If you invest in real estate and invest right. Your investment will take care of of itself and in a few short years you might be laughing to the bank.

BUYING A LAND/HOUSE

If you decide to buy a Land or a House.
1. Ensure you do due diligence – at Lands Registry office
2. Get a lawyer to investigate the real owner of the land/house
3. Ensure no litigation on the property
5. Property is not subject of any Government acquisition.
6. Property is not under short leases, easements, licenses, road or right of way and more

#ibejulekki
With 700k you can get a plot of land in Ibeju Lekki And See How Fast it will Appreciate

For available properties you can invest on contact to get Videos and pics

Call 08035331074 08027493735 08124579981

Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2017
ShoProperties:
Real Estate is a profitable business in Lagos Nigeria. You can make real money in real estate but you have to be smart, well inform and with a bit of luck.
Property values appreciate fast, Property prices in Lagos Nigeria is constantly rising. Ask anyone who could have bought a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 15-20 years ago and failed to purchase. They will tell you it was a missed opportunity. For example a land bought in ikota for 3.5 million naira about four years ago, is now worth over 12 million naira. Another typical example is a land bought at sangotedo (off lekki epe express way) for 750 thousand naira in 2004 is now valued at over 5 million naira. It not just in Lagos states that properties appreciates fast, other states are appreciating as well.
You don’t have to be wealthy to invest in Real Estate. In some states, the cost for a plot of land is not as expensive as in lagos, Abuja and the other major states capital. Example in ogun state etc.
It is not just land only, rents prices are also constantly increasing in Lagos. Lagos is the centre of commerce, more and more business are sprouting up. The more businesses means better standard of living, which means more people ready to buy and rent properties.
Lagos Nigeria is constantly expanding, this means that property you’re buying that appear to be in the suburb, may soon become a property in a commercial neighborhood. The means your property value will rapidly appreciate in value faster than you imagined.
It has been proven time and time again. If you invest in real estate and invest right. Your investment will take care of of itself and in a few short years you might be laughing to the bank.

BUYING A LAND/HOUSE

6. Property is not under short leases, easements, licenses, road or right of way and more

#ibejulekki
With 700k you can get a plot of land in Ibeju Lekki And See How Fast it will Appreciate

Call or whatsapp 08124579981 or 08027493735
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2017
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44 please push this post to front page!
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2017
ShoProperties:
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44 please push this post to front page!
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2017
ShoProperties:
Hot Properties To Invest On with Great Return on Investment

WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE
BUY a Plot of DRY land at West wood park estate on Monastery Road by Shoprite, Sangotedo
*PAYMENT PLANS:*3 months 5.5m 6 months 6m
Land Size 600sqm (Standard Plot)
Price:5M PER PLOT

LEKKI ROSE GARDEN ESTATES
Price: 4m
Size:600sqms
Title: CofO
Limited plots available.

SYLVIA GARDENS
LOCATION: 3 MINUTES AFTER LA’CAMPANE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT, IBEJU-LEKKI
TITLE: REGISTERED SURVEY/EXCISION-IN-PROCESS
PRICE:₦700,000
SIZE PER PLOT:600SQMS

GRACIAS GARDENS SCHEME 1
TITLE: GAZETTE
PRICE:₦3,000,000

GRACIAS GARDENS
TITLE: GAZETTE
PRICE:₦4,000,000

ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN
Price: 600k
Title: Excision in Process
New price: 750K

Lekki Crystal Garden
Price: N2,500,000
3 months installment: N 2,800,000
Title: C of O

SYLVIA GARDENS
Location: 3 minutes after La Capagne Tropicana Beach Resort Along the lekki Free Trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Title: Registered Survey
New Price 700K

ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN IKORODU
Price: 750K
Title: Register Survey
New price 800K

BLEVIC GARDEN 2
Size per plot: 600 square metres
Price: 800k Per Plot
Title: Excision in Process
New Price 900K

LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN
Title: Global C of O
Price: 4M

PALMSVILLE COURTS
Title: Proposed Excision
Price 3M

EDGEWOOD COURTS
Title: Proposed Excision
New Price 3M

WOLVERTON COURTS
Title: Excision
New Price 2M

CHERRY WOOD EXT.
Price: 3.5million per plot

SANDFIELD COURT
Price: 4.5million per plot

UPTOWN COURTS

BROOKSVILLE COURT
Title: Gazette

OCEANWOOD COURTS
Price: 1.5million
Title: Excision

WHITE OAK COURTS
Price: 4million
Title: Global C of 0

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2
Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m…
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3
Price: N4.8m (10% on Outright)
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm

PARADISE GARDENS
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N3.150 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Current Status: Fenced. Close to the road.

CITY POINT GARDENS 1
Price: N1,500,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Gazette
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: 3/6/12 months instalment allowed.

AKODO PENINSULA
Price: N1,500,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision
Land Ratification is ongoing, hence C of \o will be issued.
Instalment Plan: N1,500,000 for 3 months instalment

KINGSTON GARDENS 1
Price: N750,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision
Instalment Plan: 3/6/12 months instalment allowed.

HOW TO GET STARTED? BBM: 7A831D66
☎ Call/WhatsApp 08124579981
08027493735 08035331074
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Call Us Today 08124579981 , Let's be your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments in and around Ibeju Lekki
#No Omo Onile
#No Inspection Fees
#No agency fees
#No Legal Fees
#Safe And secured
#Instalment Plan Allowed
#Good Title
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 2:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
call 08124579981 now
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
Call Us Today 08124579981 , Let's be your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments in and around Ibeju Lekki
#No Omo Onile
#No Inspection Fees
#No agency fees
#No Legal Fees
#Safe And secured
#Instalment Plan Allowed
#Good Title
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
call 08124579981 now
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 3:28am On Jan 28, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it and invest home
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Good
ShoProperties:
call
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
thanks for viewing
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
CALL NOW
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 5:15am On Feb 04, 2017
call now
ShoProperties:
call 08124579981 now
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 4:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it and invest home
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2017
ShoProperties:

BUYING A LAND/HOUSE

#ibejulekki

Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Real Estate General

☎️Contact .Call or Whatsapp
SHEYI/ WALE
08027493735 08124579981
08061388834 08035331074
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Ek
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Yes
Re: REASON WHY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR IBEJU LEKKI PROPERTY FROM ME by ShoProperties(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
k
ShoProperties:

BUYING A LAND/HOUSE

#ibejulekki

Call 08035331074 08027493735 08124579981

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abijo G.R.A Arium Estate Is Perfect C Of O Dry Land / Exclusively Finished Duplex For Sale In Ikota, Ajah / One Full Plot Of Land 50/100 For Sale At Choba Rumuoparili Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.