Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly (7190 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by kingsfield(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Lie!, Lies!!.
There's no way you would have a conversation with your sis even in a dark room and not know, that's why blood is thicker than water.

Just saying.

As in eeh u rly hit d nail on d head.
Remain truthful.
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Idamond:
Im leaving very far from my sister unfortunately a friend from mine invited me for a birthday nite club,i never knew she was their too we all party tell everyone got drunk including her an i walk up to a beautiful lady never knew she was my sister because of the hard drink,i started convincing her with sweet talk and we finally ended up in a room where we all pass the two flesh together,the next morning when our eyes have all cleared she started crying ..

I need your advice
go ur village go kill goat to remove remove any impending curse smiley
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by Azeequeen(f): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2017
What is the tittle of this Nollywood movie?
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by sharpk007(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Every Nigga finna make up bullshiit Jack-off stories these days angry
#Weirdo
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Idamond:
Im leaving very far from my sister unfortunately a friend from mine invited me for a birthday nite club,i never knew she was their too we all party tell everyone got drunk including her an i walk up to a beautiful lady never knew she was my sister because of the hard drink,i started convincing her with sweet talk and we finally ended up in a room where we all pass the two flesh together,the next morning when our eyes have all cleared she started crying ..

I need your advice

Please, what is the name of this novel?
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by PETRUCE007: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Azeequeen:
What is the tittle of this Nollywood movie?

The title is IDAMOND THE LIAR
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by isichei14: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Big lie... Mumu

Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by Flekky21(f): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
This Kind Of Lie Dey Vex Me!
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by Azeequeen(f): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
PETRUCE007:

I thought as much
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by Azeequeen(f): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
PETRUCE007:

I thought as much
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by dikeigbo2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
All this children of nowadays and lies eehh.....they must shout sai baba for you grin grin grin...even if na acid una drink cool
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by femo86(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
abeg shey dis movie dey on IrokoTV abi na Yoruba+ or IrokoTV Nollywood grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by goatandyam: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
I can bet that 80 percent of topics on romance section are bloody lies from the dppest part of hell... sad
Re: I Slept With My sister's friend Unknowingly by PETRUCE007: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Azeequeen:

I thought as much

tongue tongue tongue buh u like reading lies too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Risky Things You Should Stop Doing To Your Lover During Sex!! / Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Overrated Sexual Positions*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.