Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Help....have Been Having Nightmares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help....have Been Having Nightmares (402 Views)

An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. / Do Atheists Experience Nightmares / Pls Help:Have U Seen This Catholic Seminarian Who Has Been Missing Since Monday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....have Been Having Nightmares by bossman2017(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
is it frustration or boredom.... for 4 nights in a row have dreamt I killed my mum in different ways...have prayed over it ....now every time I close my eyes it reoccurs ....so scared of sleeping
Re: Help....have Been Having Nightmares by holuwajobar(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think ur pastor should be d right person to tell u wot to do..
Re: Help....have Been Having Nightmares by Blue86(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bro it's an evil dream from the enemy. The devil. But if you can agree with me right after reading my post you will be free. Now I pray ,In Jesus name I command peace right now in your dream life and bind the activities of the devil in that area.Amen.
Re: Help....have Been Having Nightmares by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Are you sure? undecided Some things just don't happen sad

Are you a witch? Leave the poor woman alone
Re: Help....have Been Having Nightmares by NnaNna4(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Is your mum death or alive?

Could it be an indication that evil is so close to a loved one hence the repetitive mode.

Night Mare is an indication of danger it could be Physically or Spiritually. You will need to pray sincerely from 12am for the next 4days cancelling the dreams, physical death and Evil manipulation. You pray as you are led.
Re: Help....have Been Having Nightmares by obinna58(m): 2:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Believe me you allowed your mind to play tricks on you
As an atheist I will advise u to try and build a strong mind by yourself only you can do that, its difficult but if you build your tricky mind 2day, it won't happen to u again in the future

If you go pastors thats ur own cup of tea though cos they gonna make u pray hard collect cool cash, and make u believe unexisting god can stops ur tricky mind.

Some might if go to an extent of revelation(thing that ain't true) and put more confusion and fear in u

Your choice though
Re: Help....have Been Having Nightmares by obinna58(m): 2:17am On Jan 24, 2017
Blue86:
Bro it's an evil dream from the enemy. The devil. But if you can agree with me right after reading my post you will be free. Now I pray ,In Jesus name I command peace right now in your dream life and bind the activities of the devil in that area.Amen.
cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Bible Stories For Kids In Canada / Ancient Words (christian Poem) / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.