Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

"You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? (14529 Views)

Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Mufasa27(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
STUPID THREAD!!!
How do you expect to have a big ass when you are 15yrs?
Egbon bushboy you mean to say you never see 15yr old wey get massive Ass
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mufasa27:

Egbon bushboy you mean to say you never see 15yr old wey get massive Ass

hahaha... No mind me baba.

I just dey troll that small pikin wey sabi type nonsense sometimes.

Nawa oo.... you be commissioner for small small girls affairs? shocked wink cheesy
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Mufasa27(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... No mind me baba.

I just dey troll that small pikin wey sabi type nonsense sometimes.

Nawa oo.... you be commissioner for small small girls affairs? shocked wink cheesy
Lol, I don't do small gels ooo, but I dey always admire small gel wey carry pass her age, e nor easy bro grin grin
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by gentleedu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Whether African or not African, it holds the same meaning.

Asians don't have ass at all.
you get ass?
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by gentleedu(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I know, from an african; bad compliment

but from a non-african; " "

nooow, i dont like sounding vunerable but i need to know embarassed
Asian ass are is my favorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mufasa27:

Lol, I don't do small gels ooo, but I dey always admire small gel wey carry pass her age, e nor easy bro grin grin

hehehehe....

You are not alone my brother!

These small girls in school uniform no dey gree person drink water drop cup again.

The way dey use gather sef ehh angry

Even the older ones dey learn cheesy cheesy

Make I just dey observe sha cheesy cheesy
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Mufasa27(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hehehehe....

You are not alone my brother!

These small girls in school uniform no dey gree person drink water drop cup again.

The way dey use gather sef ehh angry

Even the older ones dey learn cheesy cheesy

Make I just dey observe sha cheesy cheesy
You remember that Popular saying na

"catch dem young'' grin

Well Mesef dey observe Sha..
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mufasa27:

You remember that Popular saying na

"catch dem young'' grin

Well Mesef dey observe Sha..

cheesy cheesy.. We don turn "FISHERS OF GIRLS" na.

E make sense sha.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Onechancearmy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Some Asian girls have nice assets....

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Touchey: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
yep, tiny ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.