Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl (5772 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
Ko ye emi whu re you aunty?
Goodnight, iamDaisy or whatever you call yourself.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by ashewoboy(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
aunty thank you, O ̣se smiley attention seeker

awon sex material meji n ja.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by SINZ: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Baby gal....just let the sleeping dog lay already.....cox i see where this is heading

I'm actually expectant...

Wanna see where its headed. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by favourmic(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Cucumber crew...i troway salute oh

tell us the truth will you like to have benita27 plate? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

She won't engage in a fight if she's not enjoyin it......so dont make urself løok as if u're trackin her comments
Have already ended my conversation with her, goodnight!.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Goodnight, iamDaisy or whatever you call yourself.
O da abọ aunty adviser
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2017
favourmic:

tell us the truth will you like to have benita27 plate? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do u remove sugar from ur mouth when is been mistakenly put in it undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Have already ended my conversation with her, goodnight!.

Said gudnyt 7mins ago and still here...
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Angelsweetlips silent OBSERVER i hail thee
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by ikombe: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2017
2dice01:
she only comes around when she is on her period cheesy

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by favourmic(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Do u remove sugar from ur mouth when is been mistakenly put in it undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Said gudnyt 7mins ago and still here...
That doesn't mean have not left the thread.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:

Not feelin sleepy yet?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2017
favourmic:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dey dia nah
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by CyberGypsy(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
no !, not this attention seeker with the small butt again.
How you doing Miss adviser.
Btw , you have been disturbing iamdaisy with your advise undecided .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
juicylcy com and share your stories, hw many men hav rejected you kikikikiki cheesy

Damn! Her face looks like her butt grin

Are you Jay-Z's sister? See nose, see lips shocked

All that filter and you're still ugly undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by YesNo(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:

please am fasting, ahbeg don't make me laugh and become hungry. trying to conserve energy here, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by CyberGypsy(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:

shit shocked it so true. iamdaisy come and look at your former face. Did you undergo a surgery . If i were you. I'd rather tattoo name (jay z's name) on my boobs rather than have his face. Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:

iranu Lets see your picture if you re bold
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Back in Uni,one gbef of a girl made me detest kissing up till now... This girl was kissing me like she was chewing on hot cocoyam..mehn my beards were soaked in slime.. Lips were bruised also embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
did u go raw??
favourmic:
I met a lady on facebook that I was instantly attracted to very sexy and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, after few month my phone rang

``hey is this Mic? Remember me, we had some casual fun a while ago. I just got tested positive for HIV, just thought I'd let you know"

After hearing that, I almost shit myself, and got myself tested right away. Worst 12 days of my life. Turns out I'm disease free. Still a terrible experience though. I actually started to plan to write a will and stuff... hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

guys share your worst experience ever you've had with a girl

Cc
Lalastilala
Oga GAZZUZ

Oga lala, please help push to FP
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
CyberGypsy:
no !, not this attention seeker with the small butt again.
How you doing Miss adviser.
Btw , you have been disturbing iamdaisy with your advise undecided .
I asked her a question, don't confuse that for an advice.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
aunty bebeto please remove my name next time
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
aunty bebeto please remove my name next time
Benita27:
Did you see your moniker there or you're now hallucinating?.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
:observing

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by photoshoot(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
?

Iya kilonlo? Ba wo ni?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Iya kilonlo? Ba wo ni?
kikikikiki cheesy fine boy wink Ẹ ku alẹ, Ṣe daadaa ni o wa?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by photoshoot(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki cheesy fine boy wink Ẹ ku alẹ, Ṣe daadaa ni o wa?

Lol, mo wapa, Iwo nkor?

Iwo na rewa wink kini itumo gbogbo ija ti oun ja Lori ibi now? cry
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol, mo wapa, Iwo nkor?

Iwo na rewa wink kini itumo gbogbo ija ti oun ja Lori ibi now? cry
Ma binu cry
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
aunty he has replied my pm tongue kikikikiki cheesy

Jay-Z is celebrating grin

Smell lies lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by photoshoot(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
Ma binu cry

Hmmm, a ti gbo, omo ilu wo ni e?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl by iamDaisy(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Jay-Z is celebrating grin

Smell lies lipsrsealed
kikikiki lets see your picture! Are you shy? At least i look like som1 famous, who do you look like? Babasuwe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What This Lady Did To Her Man After Sex! / Fans React To An Elderly Man Forcefully Kissing His Teenage Bride On Wedding Day / Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.