Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Should I Go To University - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Should I Go To University (431 Views)

Which Should I Go For Apple Marc Pro Book Or Gateway Core I3 / Which Laptop Should I Go For? / Which Laptop Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go To University by claysmith: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hi there. This might be a common question, but I want some personalised tips since it's a very important case to me... I hope you will do.

I am in the year before the last year in high school (Class 11 of 12).

Till now, I am a student with the best marks (All A). Might sound not true, but marks are easier to get on my country as poor of educating system. But I am a student that promises something for future in my country.

This year, I've dropped learning and I think I can't continue to learn the crap out there.

I think why should I learn about Aristotel, Pitagora and other crap, while I can learn something that can make me bucks on IM.

If you were on my position, what would you do?

Btw, I never loved to learn the school stuff.

Please, honest answers.
Re: Should I Go To University by WestAfrican: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Young man, if you don't derive joy in studying you honestly don't have to force it on yourself.
Find a trade you love to do. Something you really find joy in doing. Go to a technical school where you learn hands-on.

In the feature you can enrol for some seminars or short courses.

Higher education doesn't always lead you to financial stability.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To University by yomi007k(m): 3:59am On Jan 23, 2017
WestAfrican:
Young man, if you don't derive joy in studying you honestly don't have to force it on yourself.
Find a trade you love to do. Something you really find joy in doing. Go to a technical school where you learn hands-on.

In the feature you can enrol for some seminars or short courses.

Higher education doesn't always lead you to financial stability.

Very wise words....

I saw a video of a phd holder with human skull for money rituals.

Its pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jgaurora A-3 3d Printer Diy Kit For Beginner Now Is 10% Off!!! / cc / Tutorial Guide - How To Insert Data Into A Worksheet Using Excel Data Entry Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.