Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here (43901 Views)

Genuine Plots/acres/hectares Of Land For Sale In Agufoye, Igbogbo, Ikorodu. / Distress Sales Of Plots Of Land In Agbowa Ikorodu / Distress Sales Of Plots Of Land At Eko Akete In Lekki Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by gloryfidedesign(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
informative good one op.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by folash: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Balkan:
There is no standard plot of land. Industrial areas have different sizes as a plot of land. Much more bigger than plots of land in a residential area.

Don't buy any land you are told is a plot of land. Always try to know the size in square metre
Pls what's the meaning of mixed used land... I tried googling it, but there were too many technical terms there that I dint understand.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by odohemma(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
folash:

Pls what's the meaning of mixed used land... I tried googling it, but there were too many technical terms there that I dint understand.
A mixed use land has no specific purpose. It could be used for residential or/and commercial purposes.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by folash: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
odohemma:

A mixed use land has no specific purpose. It could be used for residential or/and commercial purposes.
Oh I see... thanks so much
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by Koolking(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
ShoProperties:
The size of a plot of land can vary for different reasons but according to Nigeria's land divisions, the appropriate plot for a house construction is 50 x 100ft which can accommodate a standard house with a small compound. To better understand land divisions used in Nigeria, different units of area are used as follows:

Hectares (ha)

A hectare is one of the least known metric units and one which potential buyers and estate developers seems to struggle with - it is a land measuring 100m x 100m or 328ft x 328ft or 10,000sqm. It is about two and half acres. A Hectare consists of 15 plots.

Acre

An Acre is a standard unit of measurement used by land sellers and it is almost an equivalent to the size of a standard football field. An acre is a product of any rectangular plot of land giving a total of 4,046sqm or 43,560sq ft. An Acre consists of 6 plots each measuring 60 x 120ft.

In Lagos the standard size of a plot is 60 × 120ft (18m × 36m ie 648sqm), while in some other cities of the country plots are measured in 50 × 100 ft.

Tenth of an acre, half an acre, one-sixth of an ace - what does all this mean?

In relation to land measurements, the above divisions constitutes some fraction of an acre which means a plot can be

50 x 100ft / 15.2 x 30.5m - 463.6sqm (which means there are 8.7 plots of land measuring 463.6sqm in an acre)

60 x 120ft / 18.3 x 36.6m - 669.8sqm (which means there are 6 plots of land measuring 669.8sqm in an acre)

100 x 100ft / 30.5 x 30.5m 930.25sqm (which means there are 4.3 plots of land measuring 930.25sqm in an acre)

https://www./understanding-land-sizes-measurement-ann-nwaukwa

Thanks for this information
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
you r welcome
Koolking:

Thanks for this information
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by weselomo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
so, 1acre equates 6plots?
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
weselomo:
so, 1acre equates 6plots?
yes
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2017
call me now
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
mayoor15:
After the MMM saga, it's as if the mods are pushing to fp sensible and educative posts this morning. Let this continue to show the sanity is back to nairaland.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
paulo220:
I now know...this is my first time of knowing this. thanks op
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
Very Very nice one op.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kowor:
Very Very nice one op.
yp
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
ShoProperties:
*BEST INVESTMENT FOR 2017, TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!*
Heavenly Homes Estate with good land title and we'll Located on tarred road is proposed to be a sophisticated and Luxurious estate with speedy development within great projects such as Dangote Private jetty, La Campaigne Tropicana Resort Center etc..

*LOCATION:* 3mins drive from prestigious La Campaigne Tropicana resort Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*TITLE:* EXCISION, Reg. Survey and App. Layout
*PRICE:* ₦700k per plot and buy 6plots get 1plot FREE
*NOTE: promo ends 31st January 2017*

*LETS DO THE MATHS:* imagine you buy 6plots for N4.2m and you get 1 plot free making it 7plots in total and by December 2017 the price have gone to N4m per plot. 7plots X N4m = N28m in just 12months.

*Contact Wale *
*HOTLINE: 08124579981*
*VISIT: WWWW.shoproperties.om
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Kowor:
Very Very nice one op.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqKf-rNqh8E

Fully Equipped 4 Bedroom Duplex In Osapa( pay %20 And move in )
Estate is built for comfort and peace, it is a fast selling estate located in a top notch environment, Osapa London axis Lekki Lagos.
It is a fully detached duplex of four bedroom with family lounge upstairs
It is a gated and well secured estate having swimming pool and gym house inside
Price: 55million with no additional charge
%20 down payment and spread the rest within 12months
Title: C of O
call for more pics and video
for free inspection and enquiry Contact
Whatsapp
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
good
paulo220:
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it and invest home
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Take your time to read
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
tukdi:
Fresh
call
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Ayomi088:
interesting
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
The Lekki Int’l Deep Sea Port, the $900M Dangote Refinery, La Champagne Tropicana & Many Other Multi trillion dollars- National Investments Guaranteed to Help Increase Your Own Return on Investments Within This Emerging Commercial Nerve Centre of the New Lagos. and trust me by end of the Month there will be an increment of 1 million Naira so u investing between now and month end u will be be having a 1 miilion naira profit so what are u waiting for
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2017
good
EvangelistNdudi:
God bless you for this information
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2017
keep the call coming
courage89:
Very nice
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
call
paulo220:
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Call me
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Call me on 08124579981 for more info
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
yes
itsede:
Educative and informative.
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2017
call now
Re: Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here by ShoProperties(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.