Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Starting From The Scratch Again. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Starting From The Scratch Again. (550 Views)

5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search / Slay Queen Spotted In Anambra Assembling Tricycles From The Scratch / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting From The Scratch Again. by brokenplate: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2017
As an Electrical Electronic Engineer, it's been my dream to work in an engineering or ICT firm.
After working two years in the HR & Sales field, I capitalized on the career break to build my core competencies in Application Development . While having relevant professional certifications in view, I believe it's never too late to have a new start.
Zig Ziglar stated and I quote "Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do "

To this end, I look forward to expanding my professional network and being mentored by the developers in the house.

please I will embrace any internship or entry level position in an application development firm.

I can be reached on platebroken@gmail.com

Thanks for the time.

(1) (Reply)

International Federation Of Red Cross And Red Crescent Societies 2017 Vacancies / Top Skills That'll Get You A Job When You Graduate / Gem Solution Consult Recruitment.ssce Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.