Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Didn't Sleep With Any Church Member's Wife, A Pastor Confesses In Tears - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Sleep With Any Church Member's Wife, A Pastor Confesses In Tears (399 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Sleep With Any Church Member's Wife, A Pastor Confesses In Tears by EstherAdaeze: 1:30am On Jan 23, 2017
http://www.omegaglory.com/2017/01/i-did-not-sleep-with-any-church-members.html?m=1

I was so afraid on my way coming to Church immediately I saw some crowd of people gathered from afar, with Matchet and some harmful equipments, and immediately they saw me, they ran after me, which I. on the other hand, ran for my dear life, Coz I believe ou will do so if it were you.

The General Overseer of Miracle House of God Prophetic Ministry, Edo State, by name Prophet Great Emokpae, who was accused of being involved in an amorous affair with the wife of one Anthony Ehikioya, is confessing with tears that He did not sleep with any church member's Wife

Click on the link above to view more
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Any Church Member's Wife, A Pastor Confesses In Tears by tobruk(m): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2017
it ll look like a jokes to u,but believe me there's no hiding place for the churches,pastor and whatever!end of an era.their time is off and don't think that i just heard,also concluded.all their evil ll b expose and they should ready for abolish amaggedon,though not all.but upto 70% ll bow even the so call mega churches ll b surprise.joel 3:14

victory to God
Godreigneth
shalom

(1) (Reply)

On Apostle Suleiman: What Aileth Thee O Dss? / "You Cannot Defend Sin...i'm Asking For Your Forgiveness" Florida Pastor Apologi / Check Dis Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.