Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

In Need Of A Graphics Designer! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of A Graphics Designer! (1330 Views)

I Need A Graphics Designer / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello folks,

Good morning.

Please help a brother out. I'm Taiwo Awoniyi and I'm having a conference on the 3rd of February.

The guys in charge of my graphics design have bailed and now, I'm left with God.

I implore anyone by God who can help me out.

But here's the catch...I am strung up for cash so I won't be able to pay in cash.

Anyone who is willing to help a lending hand of destiny, please and please comment below.

Thanks in earnest anticipation.

God bless.
Peace.
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by denpen(m): 5:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Ok chat me up on whatsapp 07034712230
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
taiwoawoniyi:
Hello folks,

Good morning.

Please help a brother out. I'm Taiwo Awoniyi and I'm having a conference on the 3rd of February.

The guys in charge of my graphics design have bailed and now, I'm left with God.

But here's the catch...I am strung up for cash so I won't be able to pay in cash.

Anyone who is willing to help a lending hand of destiny, please and please comment below.

God bless.
Peace.

All these wack turds who want free design services but won't pay, may God judge you for your wickedness! Cheap skates! angry

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by GSteve001(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2017
I hope the story is true. send a mail. aduragbemisteve @gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by OgbeniOse: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
taiwoawoniyi:
Hello folks,

Good morning.

God bless.
Peace.
chat me up on 07067863027.... Let's see what we can do
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
fluxmind:

All these wack turds who want free design services but won't pay, may God judge you for your wickedness! Cheap skates! angry

Funny choice of words. "Turd" sounds funny.
I'm not wicked and God won't judge me.
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2017
taiwoawoniyi:

Funny choice of words. "Turd" sounds funny.
I'm not wicked and God won't judge me.

We'll see.
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
fluxmind:

From turd to cheap skates ! what impressive use of words... But biko nu let this guy be abeg
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
amiablesystems:

From turd to cheap skates ! what impressive use of words... But biko nu let this guy be abeg

Why? So people who have a passion can kill them? Do they should starve? Nah I'm not cool with it bro.
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
fluxmind:

Why? So people who have a passion can kill them? Do they should starve? Nah I'm not cool with it bro.

Trust me your words are very tough what if he was being honest. We need to give ourselves the benefit of a doubt bro
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
amiablesystems:

Trust me your words are very tough what if he was being honest. We need to give ourselves the benefit of a doubt bro

Understand that I've had a fair number of encounters with people who post requests for design services & then punk out afterwards. WTF, is that? Cheapskates! They deserve a skull bashing, artists are not stupid or useless, good for nothing people. We deserve equal respect or more like them left brained dudes. If it wasn't for people like artists & inventors, this world would be colourless. I dey binu, I won't keep silent while people like him keep us creative people from expanding! If you get gun, shoot me.
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
fluxmind:

Understand that I've had a fair number of encounters with people who post requests for design services & then punk out afterwards. WTF, is that? Cheapskates! They deserve a skull bashing, artists are not stupid or useless, good for nothing people. We deserve equal respect or more like them left brained dudes. If it wasn't for people like artists & inventors, this world would be colourless. I dey binu, I won't keep silent while people like him keep us creative people from expanding! If you get gun, shoot me.

I dig.. You just reminded me of some encounters i experienced while marketing my bro's Graphic Skills.. Similar experiences.. People see it like.. You no spend money do anything and they just ghost on you after getting your creative ideas.. I dig.. I get your point.. No Issues bro
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
amiablesystems:

I dig.. You just reminded me of some encounters i experienced while marketing my bro's Graphic Skills.. Similar experiences.. People see it like.. You no spend money do anything and they just ghost on you after getting your creative ideas.. I dig.. I get your point.. No Issues bro

Yea that's what I'm saying, it's annoying putting all that effort for next to nothing. Bunch of ungratefuls!
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
fluxmind:

Yea that's what I'm saying, it's annoying putting all that effort for next to nothing. Bunch of ungratefuls!

Lol...
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello,

Good evening. I didn't mean to demean anyone's profession nor to play a fast one on anybody.

The guy in charge of my designs didn't deliver and I thought to myself, "Hey, why don't you just ask? A good hearted person might be willing to help." And so, I asked in all good faith.

And if I sounded 419ish, I apologise.

I can only hope you understand my plight.

God bless. Peace
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
taiwoawoniyi:
Hello,

Good evening. I didn't mean to demean anyone's profession nor to play a fast one on anybody.

The guy in charge of my designs didn't deliver and I thought to myself, "Hey, why don't you just ask? A good hearted person might be willing to help." And so, I asked in all good faith.

And if I sounded 419ish, I apologise.

I can only hope you understand my plight.

God bless. Peace

Easy Bro.. Dont beat yourself up.. Even God isn't accepted by all of His Creations..A closed mouth is a closed destiny

I hope guys on the forum can help...

All the best
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by tubosunmii(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Graphics designer, ICT consultant,blogger, website developers, website designer,audio editor add me on bbm: 5584023c

Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by shyshally(f): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
taiwoawoniyi:
Hello folks,

Good morning.

God bless.
Peace.
I can help with that. Zero 7 zero three 2 717402.
Re: In Need Of A Graphics Designer! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

Good evening. I really thank and appreciate you guys for lending a helping ear to me.

God bless and favor you guys.

A wonderful thanks to Mr Ogbeniose

He designed something wonderful and very eye catching.
God bless and increase you.

Again, wonderful thanks to you guys.

Much love. I'll not forget your labour of love.

(1) (Reply)

Get An Advert Like This For Your Business At Affordable Cost / Savita Bhabhi Story Latest Release / Do You Want An Interactive Cd Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.